Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ser.marin4@bk.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ser.marin4@bk.ru

Unread postby imburent » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Hello all. This scammer is more sophisticated than usual. The date on the unsolicited picture was correct, the website profile photos match and the profile is marked as verified, which means that they submitted matching documents.

Hello again ****. Thanks for your message. It's Marina. You know that on the Internet many bad people. I send to you a photo with my name and today's date. You can make for me a similar photo??
In my first letter it is very difficult to describe myself so that you have made out in me the interesting and intellectual person. You can estimate before only my external qualities, it seems to me for men it is important criterion, or I am mistaken? :)
I try say about me. I'm positive girl with good sense of humour. I like people who are kind, original, loyal, intellectual and have common sense of humour. I am valid - very sensitive and romantic girl. The kind person and gentle, amusing and passionate. I love emotions because it is a unique thing which connects all of us together and holds us in movement.
Allow to say, I search for the good person who loves a life, and appreciates, that has. To me today have written some men, but it is visible, them something interested another, instead of relations. The first constantly asked my phone number, and the second asked my intimate photos. I wish to warn you in advance, I do not give phone number to unfamiliar men, and I do not have any intimate photos!
As I do not know anything about you at this time, I cannot think of a more uncomfortable situation as trying to have a telephone conversation with someone I do not know and with the language and cultural difficulties. For me, a great deal more can be understood about a person through the written word and letter writing than a five minute fragmented and uncomfortable telephone conversation. Also, letter writing takes time and effort, which shows an individual is serious about what they are doing.
I only ask not to do similar errors, eventually we are familiar with you only short time, and it is difficult to trust the person on other end of a wire.
For the best representation about me I send some photos. I promise to you to answer and tell more about me and my hobbies and interests, but under one condition, if you also will write more about you! I hope to receive your reply.
Attachments
hello.jpg
imburent
New survivor

Re: ser.marin4@bk.ru

Unread postby imburent » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:00 pm

Good day ****. I feel that you are interested in me because you are so eagerly waiting for my letter. This sets me up for a certain positive way. And it certainly raises my mood and makes my day better.
I understand that have interested you before as the nice girl, but I want that you saw in me not only beauty, but have understood my internal the world. I am not a quick tempered person but I am firm on certain things when it deals with principles and rules. I do not like lazy and very spoilt people. I respect people and I like to be respected. if I do a mistake I recognise it and apologise however I also would like other people to do the same. I do not like boasters, and men which cannot respect the women, and also those who abuses alcohol. In my to the country alcohol is big problem and consequently for me the important criterion that the man did not drink or did it seldom!
I have no kids, I live one, but in the past I had serious relations which have ended one year ago. My ex man was not with me honest and loyal, thus it became a principal cause of our rupture. After that I have decided to take a great interest in work that it was not difficult, so to say to be interested in something another that will help me to forget the past. I was arranged to work as the waitress in cafe, it not the best work, but it did not excite me. And now I have decided for myself, that the life proceeds, and it is not necessary to think of last errors. The life gives chance to create new relations, and it is necessary to use this chance.
Now I have decided, that I will begin a life with a blank leaf. Considering last errors, I know how to create correct relations which will not lead to divorce because of nonsense. I hope, what you too will tell more about your last relations?
At leisure it is pleasant to me walk on fresh air, to remain far from city bustle. You know that my a hobby to grow up flowers, to care of them. It is pleasant to observe, when you to plant the little sprout, and the big flower which pleases eyes then grows, and after a while pleasantly smells as sweet aroma. Then you see result of your work, and are proud of yourself. Now we also to plant a seed of our friendship. smile :)
I not good I know English language, I only study and now I use translator Google. I hope that you understand everything, that I have written, I will continue to write in English because I wish to study this language further.
I wish you nice day, yours Marina.
Attachments
pic.jpg
Note the apparent size of her bust
2020.jpg
Compare her bust here with the previous photo. What happened??
2019.09.jpg
Someone with knowledge of Moscow or Kirov could maybe identify where was this picture taken
imburent
New survivor

Unread postby imburent » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Hello ****, I am glad to read your reply and see your photo.
I think that the first thing that attracts a person towards another, are the external qualities, especially when you do not know who you have in front of you. What I can say about you, I think that you are a "good looking man", and I am sure that with time, I will be able to appreciate your inner qualities, which, are for sure, the most important part in any friendship, relation or love. It is useless to have near someone beautiful if that person has not good inner qualities, like human values, correctness, and truthfulness. Maybe after some letters you will not like me or I will not like you, and all will finish, or maybe it will be the opposite. Than more we tell with each other, then more we will to know each other.
I understand, maybe you have many questions to me, but let's study each other gradually, it is impossible to tell all in one letter. I work as the waiter in cafe and I live in Kirov. My work to take a lot of time and for this reason the Internet is the best way for acquaintance. I am recently in search and would like to find the fair, decent person with whom I can divide a life and create a family based on love and mutual understanding. I do not search for the prince on a white horse, but would like to find the especial person with whom I can be happy. Each normal woman wishes to have a family, wishes to love and be darling.
As a person, I'm quite happy with the things I achieved in life so far with education, independence etc., but I'm definitely reached a point in my life where the absence of a family of my own is quite painful.
Some people think, that if we live once - probably to drink alcohol, to smoke, cheerfully to spend time on the full coil. From a part they are right, but it is not necessary to enjoy a life, the healthy way of life is my pleasure. For this reason I go in park for jogging. There are no such people who from the first meeting can see in you your rich private world, first of all it is necessary to be beautiful outwardly.
Tell me about you because I should know the person with which I correspond. It is interesting to me to know your temperament? Because temperament of the person is very important. I do not like people who have very spoilt character or have very highly a self-estimation. Such people do not notice those who really loves them. You like your work? Because work for the person also is very important in a life. If there are constant problems on work, you come back with these problems home, and as a result sad result. I not have found work which wanted, because here it is difficult for finding. But nevertheless I am happy to that, that I can be independent and I can provide myself.
Tell you often travel, in loneliness or with someone? I love different flowers and consequently my a hobby gardening. It is hoped that this letter may give you more of an insight into me as a person and as said previously, I'm very happy to answer any questions you have! Bye.
Attachments
Cap.jpg
The profile has the green verified badge and says she's from Moscow
imburent
New survivor

Unread postby imburent » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:21 pm

Hello my dear ****.
How are you today? At me everything is all right, yesterday I have well spent evening with the friend. I was glad to see her, she for me as sister, we communicated much, gossiped, as it is accepted at all girls. :) I have told her about you, that I correspond with man from other country, and you very much like me. Mila it has been very surprised, her it became interesting to know about you, she has asked me what is your name, how old are you, whence you as whom work, that write. Do not worry dear, I am not accustomed to speak something superfluous, I only have a little told about you.
Understand she really my the close friend, and I always consulted with her. She solidary with me in opinion that is not important from what country the person, it is important to appreciate and respect each other. She it is glad, that I in a life have a good and decent man. After conversation with the friend and looking on her a family, I understand as important to meet the favourite person. Even on soul it is pleasant, when you know, that somewhere far there is a person who during same time thinks and writes to you. I think the main thing in relations this ability to listen darling the person, to understand his requirements, desires and possibilities. You agree with me?
Once to each of us the understanding comes, that the life purpose consists in absolutely banal and simple things, such as friendship, love and a family. Only for each person there is time when he it will understand. I would like to visit once your country to meet you there.
Yesterday I have late come back home, have overslept this morning, and was late for work for some minutes. My boss has reprimanded me. He was always exacting and does not miss possibility to carp at me. I in cafe work only two months, and since first days he have tried to tempt me. Wished to care of me though itself is the family person. I have informed at once, that between us of anything never will be, he - my the boss, I am a waitress, and I will adhere to these conditions!!!
Possibly it then has seriously touched him, and now he searches for a case to hook on me or to offend. It is very unpleasant from time to time, there is a desire to answer it to roughness that at him more never was desires to carp to me. But I understand, that now I require this work and it is necessary to suffer. ****, please do not worry, I will cope with this situation while I work here, I will search for other work.
Dear ****, I can write to you on much more, but my time has ended unfortunately, and it is time to me to go. Speaking sincerely, you really became for me the especial friend. I am glad, that you with curiosity read my letters and always answer. I wish you successful day, and a sweet kiss *)
Attachments
My friend.jpg
imburent
New survivor

Unread postby imburent » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Hello dear ****. I check mail and each time, seeing your letter I smile. I postpone all affairs, and at once I start to read all that you have written.
Today at me free day, but I have come to library to write to you. I know, that you wait my the letter and will worry, if I do not answer. Today there is a free time, therefore I am going to tidy up and washing of the house and to make a supper. I am able is tasty to cook food, I already spoke to you about it?
I have begun to cook when was the little girl, always observed for mother as she makes a dinner or a supper for the father. I stood nearby and helped, cut vegetables and with curiosity listened to council of mum. She always repeated, "that a way to heart the man, lays through his a stomach" then I laughed and did not understand sense of these words. But now when I have grown, I with am full have seized this craft, and I hope that once I will treat you with national Russian kitchen. Tell what meal you prefer? Possibly you too the excellent culinary expert also can surprise me with a tasty dish? :) I like sushi and pizza.
My ****, tell as you spend weekends? Always equally or each time you are keen on something new? I like to go on the nature, good rest still never stirred to health! You agree? :))
You know dear ****, I am very tired to live one, I would like to care and love about the loved one. So sadly to come back in the empty house where nobody waits for you. So often we wish to meet the person who would correspond to our requirements, but instead are compelled to live in dreams and imaginations. The most important thing it is necessary to understand, that ourselves create our destiny, and we make a conscious choice!
The day after tomorrow birthday my father, he is 63 years old, I am going to visit his, but yet have not decided what to give a gift. You can advise something? Your opinion is important for me.
I wish to visit him for one day, to leave in the morning and to come back in the evening back home because next day I should go for work. So do not worry, I will not vanish on long.
****, I can trust completely to you, before I did not meet the man with whom hours fly as a minute, I enjoy each word, each letter from you. You - my the pleasant interlocutor whom I have met so unexpectedly and you have helped me to open my heart!
On it I finish the letter, I wish you pleasant day. I wait for your message, is sincere yours Marina.
Attachments
photo.jpg
hello4.jpg
imburent
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Ooh, that's one badly Photoshopped image. Try and recreate it yourself to see just how badly it's been made ;)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby imburent » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Wayne wrote:Ooh, that's one badly Photoshopped image. Try and recreate it yourself to see just how badly it's been made ;)

Which one? )
imburent
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:38 pm

First one.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.