Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Robbert Smith - robbertsmith47@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Robbert Smith - robbertsmith47@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:33 am

Form Submitted On: 2020-02-29

What name did the scammer use?: Robbert Smith
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: robbertsmith47@gmail.com , robbertpaul43@gmail.com (say his son Paul)
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: we didn´t call, they say they can´t call or receive phones
Please include any photos/documents sent to you by the scammer.:
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : He contacted me on Facebook 17.2.2020, he was very nice, he said he fell in love with me and after 10 days he said he wanted to marry me. Right now I'm playing his game, I'm also in love, he's supposed to retire in three months, we'll live together forever, and his son wants to call me Mom. He has now sent me very important documents and precious items not to come into the hands of the Taliban. Still insults if I have any doubts. When I wanted to know who he was photographed under the flag of the US, he told me that he said with his commanding officer (I knew it was David Petraeus, who is almost 10 years retired). On Monday I'll get a package from Afghanistan, so I wonder what will happen.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No, I told him I didn't have any money..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Robbert Smith - robbertsmith47@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:34 am

Fake Faceboook acount used in scam:

robbertfb.JPG

Robbert Smith
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Taylorsville, North Carolina
Widowed
Joined February 17.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:38 am

Fake online profiles used stolen pictures from the same gallery:

johnmark.JPG

John Mark111
57, Man, Single
Al Qāmishlī, Syria
Looks for:
Woman
49 - 63 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

wilsonbrown.JPG

Wilson Brown01
53, Man, Single
Pubal, South Korea
Looks for:
Woman
46 - 60 years
Within 100 kms

crowley.JPG

crowley224
53, Man, Single
Žilina, Slovakia
Looks for:
Woman
45 - 59 years
Within 100 kms
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:10 pm

Email received:

Date: 28. 2. 2020

How are you doing honey,i hope you are okay.. I just want to drop you a short note,I have already sent you the parcel, these are the few things i was able to send for you,it will make no sense if i send you just my documents and my valuables, so i decided to buy you some few things. And also i included my valuables. please help me keep my documents safe and do not forget to always wear some of the things i bought for you and make a picture of it to me.. Here are the few things i bought and i was able to send them through Tranx logisties here in Afghanistan for the swift delivery as a registered parcel, I wasn't able to use DHL because the location was very far from where i am and i didn't have enough time to go there. below are the list of items i posted and my valuables which i was able to acquire here in Afghanistan, you will have to keep them well for me when the parcel arrive your home, i have posted to you since i will be coming directly from Afghanistan to your country. DB Classic diamond Ring, Bras and beautiful panties i know you didn't tell me your size and i didn't want to ask because you will never allow me to buy you something like that. I showed the people selling panties and bra your picture and they told me your size. so i bought it please do accept them i am very happy to buy you all this.. Azalea Pendant With Yellow Gold Chain, i took a picture of it. and am going to attach it to this email and i hope you will like it. Pendant & Earring Set,Hermes’ 24 Strasbourg Perfume,Yves Saint Laurent Paris Esau De Toilette, make up Urban Decay naked 1, 2, 3, MAC make-up, White Fresh water Pearl Lariat Fancy Necklace,Burberry black bag and a black sun glass....3 Apple Laptops, 3 Apple Mini iPad, 2 iPhone plus, White Sapphire & Citrine Large Domed Mesh-Design Ring,Underlain Champs Elysee....Post card/pictures,a brown envelope and also an envelope containing 785000 dollars.... Honey i sent you the picture of the gold neck less and pendant i bought for you and also the ring. i guess you will like it. i liked it at once when i saw it and i knew it will be good on you so i bought it..and please do not disappoint me please i really love with all my life and i trust you forever.

Stolen pictures sent with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Fake document received from the delivery company:

Tranx Logistics LLC
Sowwah Square, Al Maryah Istand, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates.
TEL: +971553815965
Fax: +18008899898

The same fake document was previously reported on our forum in 2018: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&start=50. At that time, Tranx Logistic used the domain name tranxlog.com (no longer active).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tranxlog-courier-service@europe.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:13 pm

As expected, the parcel was blocked on the way:

From: Tranxlog Courier Service <tranxlog-courier-service@europe.com>
Date: 1. 3. 2020

Date: 01.03.2020

Hi

We would like to inform you about the history of the carriage sent by Robbert Smith

Afghanistan (Kabul) Turkey (Istanbul) In Transit Customs State updated and
                                                                      Settlement event
Afghanistan (Kabul) Turkey (Istanbul) Detained shipment
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Turkeycustomservice008@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:16 pm

Money request:

From: Turkey Customservice <Turkeycustomservice008@hotmail.com>
Date: 2. 3. 2020
Subject: PLEASE NOTE.

Ataturk International Airport TURKEY
Date: 02-03-2020
Reference number: FBC154803695
For those that can be used

Hello, Mr. or Mrs.,
We are officially writing to report on the situation in the Afghanistan package to xxx. He has the sender Robbert Smith and xxx as the invoice recipient with a courier that contains both the sender and the recipient's personal information. Please note that for customs clearance, which is a legal obligation that must be carried out for shipment to Turkey at the airport, we realized that the package contains electronic devices that do not have import licenses for such devices that have already been called to delay your parcel. in the inventory stored at our office at Ataturk International Airport; You must honor the commitment ... Make a payment for the charges collected before going to the recipient. Customs clearance must take place before the goods are released for all consignments (over $ 300) to Turkey or at an airport check. Therefore, measures taken or dispatched to any country and imported into Turkey by land, sea or air (even unloading or transhipment in Turkey, but with the aim of transporting to another country in the same or other transport, have the right to reconsider the consignment as this affects a law enacted in a customs operation that may delay delivery and therefore requires formal authorization prior to release. This is a mandatory requirement for the consignee / sender to allow the shipment of electronic equipment to avoid delays, they must obtain before commencement of shipment from the country of origin, in cases where the license has not been found at customs clearance, the parcel is subject to carriage charges, customs duties, taxes and taxes.

You must pay for the release of these assets for the reasons below:
Airport charges ............ 2 000 EUR
Import licenses ............. 1750 EUR
Total ... € 3 750
{Only three thousand seven fifty euros.}
You must write the purpose of the payment.
In order to respond quickly to the release of the package, this payment should be made as official as soon as possible.
The account details are as follows:

> Bank name: KUVEYT TÜRK Bank
> Account Name: Fatih P.
> Account Number: 239553xxxx-xxx
> SWIFT CODE: KTEFTRIS
IAN: TR260020500009553xxxxxxx
> Bank Address: Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Vatan Cd. No: 25, 38350 Melikgazi / Kayseri
> Recipient Address: xxx Çamaşırhane GİRNE-KKTC
> Country: Turkey.

Payment confirmation to send us to confirm your payment, listing, and billing. If the payment is confirmed, we will continue to do the work necessary to release your property without undue delay. This situation is urgent, therefore it is necessary to answer in order to facilitate the release of the package, since they will remain in custody for the expected time of check-in and be punished before taking appropriate measures. We hope you were able to correctly update the situation that caused the delay in delivery.
Sincerely:
HARY Tyler.
CUSTOMS DECLARATION
Tradition.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.