Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mikboronnikova@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mikboronnikova@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:18 am

Great to meet you,
I am Mariya, so i'm thirty three years. I adore going outside and all kinds of physical activities. I wish to come across my real love in life. The main element for me personally is certainly true love and shared understanding. I discovered your page, and simply find you alluring, and so I like to study you more and find a little more facts who you are as a person. With any luck, i held your desire also. Dream to grab an email right from you soon.
Please write to me on this mail mikboronnikova@gmail.com
Kind regards Friend!

Header:
Return-Path: <simonemisino@tim.it>
Received: from [88.214.189.8] (88.214.189.8) by smtp219t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Reply-To: Mariya <k@mail.com>
Subject: disinterested
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020

Orig IP: 88.214.189.8 | Orig ISP: Servicos De Comunicacoes E Multimedia S.a. | City: Santo André | Country: Portugal

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mikboronnikova@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Howdy,
I am Mariya, now i am 33 y.o. I quite like to spend time outside and all sorts of sports activities. I must come across my genuine love in personal life. The biggest thing to me is clearly love and shared comprehension. I noticed your profile, and think you're alluring, so I'd prefer to examine you a tad bit more and learn a little more details about who you are. I hope, i grabbed your curiosity as well. Anticipate to collect a letter right from you in the near future.
Write to me at this address mikboronnikova@gmail.com
Cheers My dear friend!

Header:

Return-Path: <roberto.ravaccia@tim.it>
Received: from [109.74.52.166] (109.74.52.166) by smtp218t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Reply-To: Mariya <s@mail.com>
Subject: I wish you all the best

Orig IP: 109.74.52.166 | Orig ISP: Ace Telecom Kft | City: Budapest | Country: Hungary

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.