Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natalia30.beutiful@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 am

Salute.
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name Natalya. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be balanced and surprising.
I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life.
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future.
My purpose - to meet love.
I very much hope, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, as is strong you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself later.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
All the best, Natalya.

Header:
Return-Path: <info@bg.umlub.pl>
Received: from ddvwhma (unknown [178.176.175.55]) by hosting.umlub.pl (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 28908B9D2D;
Reply-To: Natali < natalia30.beutiful@outlook.com >
Subject: Best girl of the best boy.
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020

Orig IP: 178.176.175.55 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Good evening.
Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl?
My name Natalya. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future.
My main objective - to meet love.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
With the best regards, Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:53 pm

Good afternoon.
Dear the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl?
My name Natalya. I think, that to you my photo.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life.
Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and marriage in the future.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself later.
All the best, Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Salute.
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
My name Natalya. I think, that I to you like on a photo.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be balanced and interesting.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life.
Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will let know about myself later.
I will wait your answer with big impatience.
Kiss, Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Greetings.
Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and good the girl?
My name Natalya. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight.
I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life.
Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriage in the future.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself later.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Good pastime, Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:50 am

Greetings.
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl?
My name Natalya. I think, that to you my photo.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it.
Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and marriages in the future.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future.
Now I do not know, as is strong you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself later.
All the best, Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

My_home_box_@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:48 pm

Hello.
I am sorry for disturbed you. In reality, I'm tired of my lonely and decided to try Net dating web site! I hope that this will be a new chapter in my future life. So,I want tell a little story about my person for you! I want, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and open my e-mail. I don't really know how to start my story. I am never attempt to write to somebody my person in the mail earlier. I am can describe my individuality as the emotional, active, frank sincere woman. I'm a open girl though at the same time I am a self-confident, girl. I 've usually appreciated heartiness outspoken and forthright. I hope you're interested, that our letters will not interrupt. In the next mail, I want to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my personal images. I expect that you like it, and we can get closer.
Yours sincerely, Katia.

Header:

Return-Path: <r_jofrep@vtr.net>
Received: from [93.120.173.229] (account r_jofrep@vtr.net HELO zaden.eliora.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020
Reply-To: My_home_box_@outlook.com
Subject: follow you like a stone wall

Orig IP: 93.120.173.229 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Nizhniy Novgorod | Country: Russian Federation

Same image posted on Feb 19, 2020 above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

svet.lana_@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:21 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I hope that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life.
So, to know me better I'm will tell u a little bit about myself.
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person.
I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person. I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life.
I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Sveta.

Header:

Received: from [188.162.42.10]
Reply-To: Sveta <svet.lana_@outlook.com>
Subject: I really expect everything what is connected with you.
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 16:09:02 +0300

Originating IP: 188.162.42.10
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 19, 2020).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

A_to_Nina@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:31 pm

How are you doing my male, I was happen to to write to u, please excuse me beforehand if I am had bothered u. Well, basically, I'm tired of being alone and chose to try Internet dating web site! I expect that this will be another stage in my future whole life. First of all, I want write you a little story about me to know me better! I expect, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and u are interested and open my letter. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never attempt to tell to someone my person in the mail previously. I am can describe my individuality as the positive, energetic, true woman. I'm a truthful girl though at the same time I'm a confident, woman. I 've usual admired candidness straightforward and frankness. I expect you're interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next email, I want to read more about you, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: A_to_Nina@hotmail.com

Sincerely, Ninel.

Header:

Return-Path: <dampopo@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [45.154.35.236]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020
Subject: Hello Darling,

Orig IP: 45.154.35.236 | Orig ISP: Atlantia Cloud | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Image is already posted on Feb22, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Viktori.a@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Good Day Dear! I am was happen to to write to you, excuse me previously if I am had disturbed u. The thing is that, I am tired of being alone and chose to try Internet dating site! I expect that this act will be another page in my future. So, I'm will write you a little bit about myself to know me better! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you are wondered and read my mail. I don't sure where to start my description. I'm never attempt to tell to somebody my character in the letter before this moment. I'm can describe my character as the positive, strong, true person. I am a kind-hearted girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I 've always admired sincerity honesty and candor. I expect you're interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next letter, I want to know more about u, your way of life. I am sending you my images. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: Viktori.a@outlook.com

Sincerely yours, Vikushok.

Header:

Return-Path: <fcbmarcel@t-online.de>
Received: from localhost (XVM2fTZT8hBKXYrqkYmt5Z5gZyqH-cudDVgbvstLqbzVH-xUeCkxZnNgKrrHylMwpY@[23.129.64.226]) by fwd11.t-online.de with (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021
Subject: Salutti my man

Orig IP: 23.129.64.226 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Same image posted on February 22, 2020

There you are my bloke! I'm sorry for bothered u. In fact, I'm sick of being single and chose to try Net dating profile! I think that this action will be another chapter in my future lifetime. So, I want write a little story about myself! I rely on, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and you are interested and open my mail. I don't really know how to start my story. I am never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter previously. I am can describe my person as the positive, determined, frank sincere girl. I'm a friendly person though at the same time I am a self-confident, person. I 've usually like sincerity honesty and frankness. I expect you are interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about yourself, your way of life. I'm sending u my photo. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: Viktori.a@outlook.com

Yours sincerely, Vikulya.

Header:

Return-Path: <fcbmarcel@t-online.de>
Received: from localhost (rIlNi8Z6ghEmxMsUWNOt+M76mlkRe6DlrcsMoxKww4doKAbFodtNK2lnCauYDcMwSf@[23.129.64.226]) by fwd19.t-
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021
Subject: Salutti my man

Image already posted on February 19, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.