Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

margarin92@zohomail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

margarin92@zohomail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Greetings;)
What is your country?
How you?
I for the first time write the similar letter. I am a little I worry! My name is Zhenya. To metwenty eight years.
I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life.
I attach to you the photos that you represented me. If to you interestingly this acquaintance write to me about itself.
I appreciate sincerity and decency in people. If you polite, fair and serious the man we can to begin with to fasten friendly dialogue. And then we will see, what relations between us will be fastened. In any case, I am glad, that you have allocated to my letter some minutes. Whether there Will be in the future at us hours, whether days and years to solve only to us and to anybody more.
Waiting for an answer to my mailbox address, if I interested you.
Best regards, Zhenya!

Header:
Return-Path: <remmy@rgsgroup.co.tz>
Received: from server109-228-1-138.live-servers.net ([109.228.1.138]:35676 helo=92.119.160.85) by
Sun, 16 Feb 2020
Reply-To: Zhenya <margarin92@zohomail.com>
Subject: I know you from a thousand

Orig IP: 92.119.160.85 | Orig ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.