Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

liliya.safii@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

liliya.safii@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:28 pm

Hello, attractive. I'm asking you do not be marveled to my letter. With your consent, I will report you more about me. I'm searching a person for a communication and spend time together. I am energetic, communicative girl. I indulge in dreams and take pleasure life. I love to conduct leisure in good society. But in my soul right now is void. I want to meet a man who defrost the ice. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting habits. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to go in the universe of purpose and tenderness, if you are get ready away from the dark boring life do bright unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this chance, put all the work and contact me soon! We could speak and share pics, even nude. Over time, of course, you would obtain more of my image and ability to know me closer. I believe that I could to fall in love you and our communication will keep on.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: liliya.safii@gmail.com

Liliyoka,

Header:
Return-Path: <pchcomunicacao@unifei.edu.br>
Received: from localhost ([49.34.41.228])
Sun, 09 Feb 2020
From: Liliyushka Liliyulenka <pchcomunicacao@unifei.edu.br>
Subject: How's it going my male,

Orig IP: 49.34.41.228 | Orig ISP: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited | City: Ahmedabad | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pushnayuliia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:02 pm

Same photo as above:

Good morning I'm asking you do not be marveled to my words. With your decision, I will tell you more about myself. I'm searching a man for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, optimistic girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I like to conduct free time in good society. But inside of me right now is cold. I want to meet a man who banish the cold. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting addiction. I do not use alcohol or take drugs. If you have no complexes and want to go in the universe of pleasure and weasel, if you are get ready out from the unhappy bleak life keep bright unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this possibility, leave everything and contact me very soon! We can write and share photo, even nude. With time, of course, you would receive more of my pics and ability to know me closer.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private email: pushnayuliia@gmail.com

I hopeful that I could like you and our attitude will go on. Your Yuliok

Header;
Return-Path: <deli7172@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa400401.i.softbank.jp (imsa4004.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.80])
Received: from localhost by icmsa400401.i.softbank.jp with ESMTP
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020
Subject: Hello

Orig IP: 101.110.9.80 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.