Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Natalia - vvikneanita1@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Natalia - vvikneanita1@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:25 am

Email received:

Good Day Charming! I will be very excited if you read my letter up to the end because I couldn't find any courage to send you a message long time. My name is Nataliia. I'm thirty-four and I am from UA(Ukraine). I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 higher education diplomas in the sphere of branch of medicine and dentistry relating to the mouth and mouth disease. I work in a one of the best clinics in my native city. I also had both practice and work in several foreign dental clinics. I send you my pic:)) Hope that it will be pleasant to you and you will send me the answer. I would like to tell that I do not like to play games, I do not want to get any suggestions to demonstrate my intimate photographs or to continue communication in this direction… If you want the different things from our communication as I want, I beg you not to respond to this letter. But if you are a lonely man who is ready to the long-rerm relations, then I will be very glad to start our communication.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: vvikneanita1@gmx.com

I will be looking forward for your answer. Natashok,

Header:

Received: from localhost (node-mbq.pool-125-26.dynamic.totinternet.net [125.26.113.6])
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020
Message-ID: <19B0266A45A255D72905EAEDB02FBA8A7D18162E@unknown>
From: Mi Natushka <xxx@crmmg.org.br> Spoofed / hacked email address
Subject: Hello my friend

Originating IP: 125.26.113.6
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Saraburi
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.