Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kseniyafsun@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kseniyafsun@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:21 am

Email received:

Hallo!;) Was ist deine stimmung? Ich schaffen ich träume, stabil die beziehungen in soziale netzwerke. Meinen namen Kseniia. Ich zweiunddreißig des jahres. Ich lebe in klein die stadt der Russischen Föderation Ischewsk. Ich positiv und offen für bewegung die frau. Wenn du wünschte, ich konnte glücklich schreibe du mehr über mich. Ich war niemals verheiratet und ich habe keine kinder. Bitte, erzähle mir grösser über dich. Ich will kennenzulernen, unsere bekanntschaft und fortzusetzen besser als du, zu erkennen. Wenn du bitte sende mir deine foto. Und dann werde ich absenden ich werde dir meine die bilder senden. Uninteressant wenn ich dich oder interessiert nur das foto im stil nu intime beziehung, so verbrauche bitte, mein nicht und gegebene zeit nicht. Antworte mir an meine Hauptadresse: kseniyafsun@gmail.com. Ganz best, Kseniia.

/ (translation)

Hello !;) What is your mood? I create dreams, stable relationships in social networks. My name Kseniia. I thirty two of the year. I live in small the city of the Russian Federation Izhevsk. I positive and open to movement the woman. If you wish I could happily write more about me. I have never been married and I have no children. Please tell me more about you. I want to get to know our acquaintance and continue to recognize better than you. If you please send me your photo. And then I will send I will send you my pictures. Uninteresting if I am interested in you or only the photo in the style of intimate relationship, please do not consume my and not given time. Answer me at my main address: kseniyafsun@gmail.com. Very best, Kseniia.

Header:

Received: from [188.187.144.127]
Message-ID: <trinity-86c0fc3f-34ef-4211-b9a4-3c99d683d203-1580162488556@3c-app-mailcom-lxa04>
From: Kseniia Love <xxx@mail.com> Spoofed / hacked email address
To:
Subject: Ich suche einen guten Freund und vielleicht noch mehr / I'm looking for a good friend and maybe more

Originating IP: 188.187.144.127
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.