Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lovvkitten@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lovvkitten@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:12 pm

GruBe!;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich suche, ernst die beziehungen in soziale netzwerke.
Meinen namen Ayman. Ich zweiunddreißig des jahres.
Ich lebe in klein die stadt. Ich optimistisch und gesellige die frau.
Wenn du wunschte, ich kann erzahlen du mehr uber mich.
Ich war niemals in offiziellen Beziehungen zu einem Mann und ich habe keine kinder. Bitte, schreibe mir grosser uber dich. Ich will dich und fortzusetzen dich zu erkennen es ist besser zu erkennen. Wenn du bitte sende mir deine die fotografien. Und dann werde ich absenden ich werde dir meine die bilder senden.
Uninteressant wenn ich dich oder interessiert nur das foto im stil nu intime beziehung, so verbrauche bitte, mein nicht und gegebene zeit nicht.
Antworte mir an meine Hauptadresse: lovvkitten@yandex.com
Ganz best, Ayman.

Translated:

GruBe !;)
I hope you are all well?
I am looking seriously for the relationships in social networks.
My name is Ayman. I thirty two of the year.
I live in small town. I am optimistic and sociable.
If you wish I can tell you more about me.
I have never been in an official relationship with a man and I have no children. Please, write me more about you. I want you and continue to recognize you it's better to recognize. If you please send me your photographs. And then I will send I will send you my pictures.
Uninteresting if I am interested in you or only the photo in the style of intimate relationship, please do not consume my and not given time.
Answer me at my main address: lovvkitten@yandex.com
Very best, Ayman.

Header:

Return-Path: <adolphoq412qg9@mail.com>
Received: from [5.101.3.68] ([5.101.3.68]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan [10.76.45.11]) (via HTTP);
Wed, 5 Feb 2020
Subject: Umarmungen

Orig IP: 5.101.3.68 | Orig ISP: Petersburg Internet Network Ltd. | City: Moscow | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Ayman - lovvkitten@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 am

Email received:

Hi!;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich will, stabil die beziehungen in den Internet.
Ich Ayman. Ich zweiunddreißig des jahres.
Ich lebe in klein den besiedelte Punkt. Ich lustig und gesellige die frau.
Wenn du wunschte, ich konnte glucklich schreibe du mehr uber mich.
Ich war niemals verheiratet und ich habe keine kinder. Bitte ich dich, schreibe gib mir mehr informationen uber dich. Ich will kennenzulernen, unsere bekanntschaft und fortzusetzen dich zu erkennen es ist besser zu erkennen. Wenn du bitte sende mir deine die fotografien. Und dann werde ich absenden ich werde dir meine der fotografie senden.
Wenn bin ich dir oder interessiert nur das foto im stil nu intime beziehung, so verbrauche bitte, vergeude unsere allgemeine zeit nicht.
Bitte schreibe mir an meine Mailadresse: lovvkitten@yandex.com
Mit den herzlichen Gruben, Ayman.

/ (translation)

Hi!;)
I hope you are all well?
I want stable relationships on the Internet.
I Ayman. I thirty two of the year.
I live in small populated point. I am funny and sociable the woman.
If you wish I could happily write more about me.
I have never been married and I have no children. Please I write you give me more information about you. I want to get to know our acquaintance and continue to recognize you it is better to recognize. If you please send me your photographs. And then I will send I will send you my photography.
If I am you or only interested in the photo in the style of intimate relationship, please do not waste our general time.
Please write to my email address: lovvkitten@yandex.com
With the heartfelt pits, Ayman.

Header:

Received: from [5.8.11.135] ([5.8.11.135]) by web-mail.gmx.net (3c-app-mailcom-bs07.server.lan [172.19.170.175])
Message-ID: <trinity-ddb1d230-e3fe-4f87-8be2-74ab91700b4c-1580845279829@3c-app-mailcom-bs07>
To:
Subject: Online-Dating

Originating IP: 5.8.11.135
Originating ISP: Petersburg Internet Network Ltd.
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.