Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sabine Jemeljanova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sabine Jemeljanova

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Email received:

Hello there. Are you surprised to receive my message? I do not advocate the use of modern means of communication, and I think that letter can better show the inner world and of human thought. I just want to say that I am not here for games, for me, are not interested in sexual correspondence, and I hope that you read with attention my thoughts and desires in this letter.
I'm an ordinary girl, I have no bad habits. My name is Anna, I am 28 years old. If you've looked my photo you may have noticed that I do not looks like a girl from a cover, but I sure know how keep the house clean and cook well. I'm ready for a serious relationship and dream to create a strong family in the near future. I believe that I can find happiness.
I would really like to find a simple man. A man who would be understand to my shortcomings. The main thing for me that a man could easily relate for my work and lifestyle.
I work as a massagist, and at every opportunity trying to improve their skills. I'm visiting refresher course and trainings not only in Ukraine but all over the world. In recent years, thanks to my work, I had time to visit Germany, France, Thailand. During my business trips, I realized that the world is very diverse and people's mentality is very different. But, unfortunately, in most cases, men are looking for just a quick sex and are not configured for a serious relationship. Perhaps this is what was the main reason for me to start find a life partner through the Internet.
If you just like I'm alone, and is not in any relationship, I'll be glad to get your answer. I hope that you can tell about yourself in your answer. I will be very pleased if you tell about your hobbies, do you have any bad habits and who you work for. I send you some of my photos. I wish you good mood and wonderful day. I look forward to your early reply. Anna

Header:

Return-Path: <sweethands@medikom-ua.com>
Received: from medikom-ua.com (smtp1.medikom-ua.com. [51.38.152.89])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sweethands@medikom-ua.com designates 51.38.152.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=51.38.152.89;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@medikom-ua.com header.s=dkim header.b=kGefTf9W;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sweethands@medikom-ua.com designates 51.38.152.89 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=sweethands@medikom-ua.com
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (85965.ip-ns.net [51.38.152.89]) by medikom-ua.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 9D2333C66
From: "sweethands@medikom-ua.com" <sweethands@medikom-ua.com>
To: "xxx"
Message-ID: <376475114.20200127155057@medikom-ua.com>
Subject: Regards. How is your mood?

Originating IP: 51.38.152.89
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
Country of Origin: France

(part of the) Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Sabine Jemeljanova, Latvian model and actress.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sabine Jemeljanova

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:18 pm

anna.h@medikom-ua.com is another email address using the same domain name that was reported online last year with almost the same script, except that "she" was a dance teacher, and not a "massagist"...

The exact same script and same stolen pictures were also reported online while being used with the email address softhands@medikom-ua.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.