Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Maria - mariioovvama@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Maria - mariioovvama@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Email received:

Good day! I don't know exactly what time you will read my letter. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise for you to receive my letter. I promise not to waste your time in vain, but I want your time busy with interesting conversation and acquaintance).
My name is Maria. I'm from Russia. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree?
If you are a single man, then I am sure you will like my email. I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship, and I hope that you are also looking for a serious relationship. I am alone, without a relationship. I am looking for a partner, husband, and future man. I hope that you will like me and we will make friends!
I'l attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me.
I shall wait for your answer! Maria

Header:

Return-Path: <mariioovvama@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.115 (91-162-21-9.subs.proxad.net [91.162.21.9])
Message-ID: <242197C4CF1B34875B5E17AFFBB27954@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Maria <mariioovvama@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention!Love always finds opportunity and develops inventiveness.

Originating IP: 91.162.21.9
Originating ISP: Free Sas
City: Schiltigheim
Country of Origin: France

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Maria - mariioovvama@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:53 pm

The same pictures are used on a dating site from Latvia, where the person posting those pictures claims to be from Poland:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.