Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastasiya.lg.anastasiya@maramal.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anastasiya.lg.anastasiya@maramal.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:49 am

Greetings, this Anastasiya. Gives me great pleasure that I was able to to find ing you, and so I decided to find out more about you self. I want acquainted with a brave and attentive person for a communication in life. I hope that you are a man. I 'll have many pleasure to communicate with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to find ing someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, write me in the near future.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: anastasiya.lg.anastasiya@maramal.com

I'll be waiting, Anastasiyusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <brunotropa@ibest.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [191.242.61.189]) (Authenticated sender: brunotropa@ibest.com.br) by
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020
Subject: Greetings.

Orig IP: 191.242.61.189 | Orig ISP: Allconnect Tecnologia Ltda Me | City: Euclides Da Cunha | Country: Brazil

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.