Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

KELVIN GOODRIDGE - Grindr

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

KELVIN GOODRIDGE - Grindr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:47 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Excerpts from a chatlog:

Kelvin: A quick insight; As a person in all honesty I'll admit that sometimes I might not be easiest guy to deal with,
I'm very sarcastic, dry, and slightly cynical when it comes to view on life.
Yet for some odd reason am at heart a nice guy with romantic notions and you might find me effusive.
I was born in Japan as my Dad worked in Tokyo, the only child of my parents. We relocated to California because my dad got a new job offer,
I was 17. It would herald a traumatic set of events that changed the course of my life.
He died just a few months into his job in a work related accident and my mom reeled into depression
which led to a lot of drug abuse and unstable behaviors.
She died of that same year and I would prefer not to discuss the circumstances surrounding her death.
I had never been so lonely in my life and also considering the fact that I was never close to extended family.
I had to grow up quick and I made up my mind I was going to do something with my life and not get caught up
in the Vicious cycle people in my circumstance get tangled in.
I joined the the army and gave my life a solid direction. I feel fulfilled and accomplished.
So, also worthy of note is that I am also a amateur fighter but not sure if I'd go professional. I just do it as a pastime

Kelvin: Messaging back and forth is beautiful and it's the height of my day. I am also thinking about a special name for you and I
sure was day dreaming, dreaming and already have a mental picture of how I want out first date would be like. I want to take things
slow but the other part of me just wants to take the next available flight to be with you. I wish I had magic,
I'd just call the magic word and viola! I'm by your side. I'm such a dreamer....
I don't believe in putting my heart into something if I'm not going to give it my best shot. Right now I am putting my heart in wanting to know you
more and more and more. I'm putting my heart in this not because there's is plausible reason to but because I just have this feeling, a surety from
deep down that you are an Angel.
A lot of people believe that cheating is acceptable in the world, as for me, I don't. I have never cheated and it's the
incontrovertible truth. I believe in Love and true love is loyalty. When you love, you add value to each other's human conscience and intelligence,
you make each other better people.

Come to me in my dreams, and then
By day I shall be well again!
For so the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day.

Come, as thou cam'st a thousand times,
A messenger from radiant climes,
And smile on thy new world, and be
As kind to others as to me!

Or, as thou never cam'st in sooth,
Come now, and let me dream it truth,
And part my hair, and kiss my brow,
And say, My love why sufferest thou?

Come to me in my dreams, and then
By day I shall be well again!
For so the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day.

Have a splendid day. I'll be thinking of you all through

Kelvin: I don't even know what to write as I am so filled with a zillion emotions that I only want to express in action.
There are inestimable things I want to do to you right now and I just wish I had the power to fast forward time and I'd be in front of
you at this moment, shazzaaaaaam! I wonder how you'd react.
So, I have emailed the courier company and I asked them to sell one of my effects, a Chinese antique vase I bought a couple of years
ago which is worth quite a good amount, it will cover for the cost of the shipping as well as insurance.
I just want you to promise me one thing, I have given my heart out to you, you are the gatekeeper of it and please don't slam it on the floor.
I have never felt this way for anyone in my life. I love you now without inhibitions. I want us to live in health, wealth and love.
Also the shipper will contact you to attend to your inquiries and professional advise.
I ask you for one thing, please don't question the authenticity of the affection that I have for you,
I have never felt this way with anyone and I am not prepared to lose you in any way whatsoever.
love you so much

Kelvin: I love you from now until death do us part. I want you to know that I love you from the depths of my heart.
My love for you is unconditional. My love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a
long time. I just wish there was another way that we could be together
without living so far apart now. I want you to know that I love you and always will. There is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you. I
love you--I truly do.

Kelvin: I just forwarded a copy of the email update Mr Claudio Alfonsi copied to me.
Please make sure you are on top of the situation. Did you get any email updates from him yet? Perhaps you should check your email.
In case you have any inquiries, you can reach him at any time.
You make my day happy and be positive On all things when it comes to both of us. I know that you will be there for me and I will be always be here for you.
If I could stretch the day that I will be home, I will definitely do it as I couldn't wait anymore to be with you.
You have made a new being out of me. My colleagues have noticed that permanent smile on my face, thanks to you. Life has been good to me, aren't I so lucky?

Every time I think about you, I'm reminded of the reasons why I love you from the dept hof my heart and soul.
And I wonder what I'd do without you, without your healing smile, your words of faith,
the caring and sensitive way you touch me,lifting me just when I need it most.
Without you, what would I have? What would I be? I can't imagine existing in
a world where someone doesn't love me the way you do.
You're the only one who ever understood me and accepted me for who I am.
And I think you're nothing short of amazing.
Your love always has been and always will be

Kelvin: It is all so overwhelming...in a very good way...and I am committed to this journey with you,
Babe...whenever, however and wherever it takes us. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, has ever even come close to
communicating to me the amazingly beautiful and deeply touching things
that you have said to me.
Sometimes, when I read and re-read your messages, I pinch myself and ask myself, "Is he really talking about me in this truly
special way, and saying these words of unconditional love and respect to me?!" I am humbled by you.
And again, we haven't even met face to face yet!
The day we actually meet, the moment I actually come into your physical presence for the very first time,
I may be overcome by tears of pure joy. I may be speechless for a brief time. Just to warn you... But whatever
happens, there is no denying how strong I feel my connection with you is becoming.
I feel so much of everything good in my heart for you. Sometimes, I wonder if it will burst!

I cannot find the words to say how grateful I am to have found someone like
you. Truly blessed beyond measure! I have been wishing and dreaming and
hoping and praying you would come along and we would enter our reality
together. This is a huge testament to the power of prayer or faith or
whatever you wish to call it.

"All things are possible."
I firmly believe and know this. You are the greatest testament to this.

"Ask, and you shall receive."
I also firmly believe and know this. And you are also the greatest
testament to this.

I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Please, never let me go. I want
to be with you...now, today, tomorrow, forever. I will hold on tight and
never let you go. I am imagining a life together with the most special man
I know...You. I embrace you...everything you are and will be.
I can sum it all up every time in these three sacred words...I love you

Kelvin: Honey,Yesterday night I couldn't sleep. I have been working on a memoir about my experience here as a soldier,
apparently I will also includes the amazing story of how I came to fall in love with the most awesome person on the planet. I think it will be an
inspiration to a lot of people who don't think there is a way out for them
in long distance relationships. I always believe that if something is truly going to happen, if fate wants to dine with you and bring good tidings,
distance should never be a barrier.

Far, we are near, meet in the rain
which falls here; gathered by light, air;
falls there where you are, I am; lips
to those drops now on yours, nearer
absence the space we yearn in, clouds
drift, cluster, east to west, north, south;
your breath in them; they pour, baptise;
same sun burning through to harvest
rainfall on skin, there, far; my mouth
opening to spell your near name.
Love

Kelvin: I just returned. Things didn't go as planned.. IED, shrapnel lodged in my thigh and just got out of a minor procedure to remove it.
One of my boys wasn't lucky... I need to rest as the medication is taking it's course.

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jordanexpresscourier@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:52 am

E-mails from the fake website characters:

Claudio Alfonsi <jordanexpresscourier@gmail.com>

Fri, Jan 31,

Hello

I will be your client service manager until your consignment has delivered and been duly signed for.
Please be informed of your consignment of 1 large packing box with dimensions of the Large Box are 104cm (height),
61cm (length) and 30cm (width).
Find herein useful details for your guide;
1. Tracking Code: YR874499189
http:/ /jordanexpresscourier.us/
2. Consignor: Kelvin Goodridge
3. Consignee:
4. Origin of Consignment: Storage facility, Beijing China.
5. Designated Delivery Address:
6. Estimated Delivery date: February/2020
7. Estimated value of Consignment: $853,000
Please note:
I will always be available to meet your inquiries. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

Best Regards,

Claudio Alfonsi
Principal Client Service Manager(International Services)
JORDAN EXPRESS COURIER

Feb 2, 2020,

STATUS: Placed on Hold : Package arrived at Perth International Airport , Australia and document requested:
LOCATION- Australian Customs Document Verification Department.

Your package went through the Australian Customs document verification department for inspection and the
Document below is required to be obtained;

CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
The requested above document must be attached to your consignment before shipment can proceed as stipulated
by Australian Law.

In order to obtain this document, JORDAN EXPRESS COURIER can apply on your behalf and have it notarized by the
Australian Chamber of Commerce.

However, the Australian Chamber of Commerce require a processing fee of $15,000 to be paid for our legal
personnel to be eligible to act on your behalf in obtaining this document.

We await your urgent response soonest.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are strongly advised to treat this message as with urgency to avoid confiscation of your
consignment

From the fake document:
E-mail: delivery@jordanexpresscourier.us
Web: ww w.jordanexpresscourier.us

From the website Contact page:
Phones:
+16098426554
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cranbury, NJ
Original network provider* Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Nj

Fax: +14097771111
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Port Bolivar, TX
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-texas, Llc - Tx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

onehappysoul9@gmail.com jordanexpresscourier@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:54 am

Happy Soul <onehappysoul9@gmail.com>

Mon, Feb 3,

Mr Claudio Alfonsi,

Why am I being requested to make a ridiculous payment of $15,000 when provision was made through the sale of the
antique, you cannot by any chance have used up all the money.
If you truly admire my position as a service member, it is your responsibility to please save my shipment.
I have been extremely depressed for the past couple of hours because I almost lost my life today. Right now I
feel sad and neglected by the shipping company and the responsibility rests on you to exonerate me from this grave
embarrassment. Money doesn't grow on trees and I have no access whatsoever to it as you know I am on active duty.
I trust you will bring immediate closure.
Thank you
Kelvin

Feb 3, 2020,

We apologize for any inconveniences that might have arose from the recent development.

At JORDAN EXPRESS COURIER, we pride ourselves with promoting the best customer service engagement.
Therefore, I have looked at every available option for resolution and sadly we will have to come up with the sum.
The cost raised from the sale of the antique barely covered the shipping fee and we had to employ extreme measures to
at least get the shipping commenced.

In principle, the certificate of origin is a required documentation and shipments which cross national borders
may have to be cleared through Customs in the transit Country prior to delivery to the Recipient.
Where Jordan Express provides customs clearance, the Consignor will on request of Customs provide the certificate
of origin including all data necessary for clearance, as provided by the Sender
(see Section 26: DATA PROTECTION of international shipping policy.)

It's against company policies to make prepayments on behalf of clients due to heavy loses from defaults.
However, I have been able to raise $10,000 from my personal finances, this is as a mark of respect and
we can deal with refunds when you arrive back home after your tour.
The onus is on you to raise the rest of the funds in the amount of $5000.
You have 8 days to raise the funds to avoid confiscation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: KELVIN GOODRIDGE - Grindr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:25 pm

Bank account being used by the scammer:

Bank name is: Westpac Bank.
Account name: Ronald G. H.
BSB number- 735318
Account number- 61XXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Jordan Express Courier - jordanexpresscourier.us

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:35 pm

The fake website used in fraud claims to be a delivery company named Jordan Express Courier.

From the fake website:

Connecting people with goods, services and ideas creates opportunities and improves lives. At Jordan Express, we believe that a connected world is a better world, and that belief guides everything we do. We cover almost all the Asian countries.

Contact details:

delivery@jordanexpresscourier.us
veterans Memorial Pkwy W Lafayette, IN 47909. United States
Phone
609-842-6554
Fax
409-777-1111

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142039.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: jordanexpresscourier.us
Updated Date: 2019-06-12
Creation Date: 2019-06-07
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-07
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, Inc.

Registry Registrant ID: CE54E26691985426BB395BC73AE579644-NSR
Registrant Name: JORDAN EXPRESS
Registrant Street: Airport Road, Benin City
Registrant City: Benin
Registrant Postal Code: 300241
Registrant Country: ng
Registrant Phone: +234.9026110056
Registrant Email: jordanexpressdelivery@gmail.com
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11

Let:s translate:

- Registrant Application Purpose: P1 means Business use for profit.
- Registrant Nexus Category: C11 means A citizen of the U.S. or any of its territories.

The fraudulent domain name is registered in Nigeria.

This is what the fake website looks like:

jordan.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.