Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastasiya.kk.anastasiyak@maramal.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:13 am

Hey hey my awesome pen-friend. I am Anastasiya. Gives me great pleasure that I was able to to find you, and so I decided to know more about you. I want to meet a wonderful and reliable person for a relationship in life. I believe that you are precisely a person. I will have big happy to communicate with you at any time. I'm single and I hope to find ing someone who will love and understand me. If you are also interested in continu ing our dialogue, answer me in the next letter.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: anastasiya.kk.anastasiyak@maramal.com

I'll be waiting, Anastasiyulenka!

Header:

Return-Path: <dholt@student.isd319.org>
Received: from localhost ([156.212.54.211])
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020
Subject: Aloha my dear pen-friend.

Hello ,

Dear , thanks you for your letter. I am glad to that you have written to me. I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first letter because I never got acquainted through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you. Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my native language. But I Assume, that I know it well.

Well, my name - Anastasiya, as you to know. You can name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. To me of 31 years. My birthday on August, 30th. My height 5,7. My weight 54 kg. I live in city Ussuriysk. Ussuriysk known city of Russia. Ussuriysk - very much beautiful city. I have finished medical university. My formation will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied within 18 years. All 18 years I have studied the English language also. I have finished university in age 24. How to me gave with a medal for excellent results during my studying. Than I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 3 years. It was very much interesting and in the same time responsible. I was happy to give health of people, to help them. Many things depend on me during actions. I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become independent. You think, what it - good dream? Probably that I shall work in Clinic, as the basic surgeon.

I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell that I am happy. I hope, that we shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my letter, because I Decided to try to get acquainted through the Internet only once. I never get acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as it works because I have no computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue, as I. You can tell to me about all of you that you want. I shall be pleased to know all about your life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will be pleasant for you. I hope, that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand. With the best regards.

Anastasiya...

PS. I will wait your photo in the following letter.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:13 am

Hi ,

How you today? I hope that all is good. I also am happy today because I have the letter from you. I very happy. Now I work, and I write the letter to you.

And so, I did not write to you about my family. I think that you should know about it. I have been given birth also grown in Ussuriysk. Now I live here. I do not remember my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my mother. We were the best friends, we were very much the friend close to the friend. But my mum had a cancer of a stomach, and she has died when I was absolutely the little girl. It was awful and incredible. I could not understand it for long time. I was empty. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently. You know, that I had very happy childhood. My mum and I went in park together. We play together various games. We spoke much. Only through several years I started to understand last, that she felt because I had no father with me. But I have received news from other people, that it was no mistake of my mother. My father (I cannot name his "daddy") never loved my mum. Me has left her lonely when he has learned, that my mum was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring up me. We lived only her tiny earnings. But we never complained of our life we have solved all problems together. But we were happy. My mum always spoke me, that I should marry the person which I shall love. After death of my mum I feel very much alone because I have no neither sisters, nor brothers. To be more exact, I no any relatives.

But I have girlfriends. Anastasiya and Marina. They are remarkable girls. We can name us sisters because we are friends more than 15 years, and we help each other. I - confident absolutely, that if I ask Anastasiya, Marina to help me they will never refuse. Our attitudes are very strong, time has checked up them. Also In the summer for entertainment I work in my small garden. But as a hobby it certainly flowers. Roses, orchids, tulips, an aster and it is a lot of others. But main the place in a garden has my favorite flowers, has raised also an orchid. The hope you can sometime see it. I send you a photo of my girlfriends. At the left Marina, and on the right Anastasiya. And following photo me in a garden. I hope to you to like. I will wait your photo in the following letter also. I hope, that you will answer my letter. I also hope, that you are interested in our connection. I shall tell to you more about my life in my ambassador of letters.

Sincerely yours Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:17 am

Hello I've already sent you my letter with photos but you still didn't answer... Why? You did not like my photo? Have you received my letter? Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately or maybe my photos and everything what was written there didn't interest you at all??? Please write me at least a note of explanation, because most of all I'm afraid of indefinite situation when you don't now what to expect...Hope to hear from you soon.

Your woman Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:40 am

Hello my ,

Hello my , I've already sent you my letter. Have you received my letter? Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately??? Why? Please write me at least a note of explanation Ok

Your woman Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:56 am

Hello my

Hello my , How is your health? How is your mood? I'm looking forward to learn you better.This working day was really hard for me and I got really tired, but in spite of my mood I think that I'm due to write to you because I'm,as if,charging with positive energy and warmth from our correspondence.How was your day?????? I with impatience shall wait for your letter. Have a nice mood

Your Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:09 pm

Hello my ,

Hello my , How are you doing? How is your mood? I always think of you no matter where and no matter what I do. My everyday thoughts are about you: your cheerful mood, health, good luck. Hope this letter will find you in high mood... I've already got attached so much to you that I miss when I can't read your regular letter or can't answer to you. I consider that it's impossible to be alone always,it's necessary to have such friend with whom it's possible to talk smth about,who could help and be pleased at you anytime: at difficult or happy minute.Simply I'd like to say that I thank the destiny that it has given me an opportunity to acquaint with you.Each your letter makes my soul and mood be in high spirits.

Your Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:48 am

Hello my

Hello my , How are you doing? How is your mood? Each your letter makes my soul and mood be in high spirits. I'd like to return to our correspondence.How was your day?????? I hope that you write to me very soon because without your letters my life seems boring.I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Your Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anastasiyak.anastasiyak@maramal.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:31 am

Email received:

Hi! The dear stranger, I wish to learn how much you is interested in search and acquaintance to the new and remarkable girl?
My name is Anastasiya. I too search for the person with which my life will be quiet and remarkable. I very cheerful, cheerful, positive the girl.
But I one also am already very tired till now from such life. Therefore I have gone to marriage agency and have found yours email.
Actually, I search for the real man for serious relations and even for family creation.
The most important my purpose - I wish to find companion for my lonely life! I very much hope, that you such person.
I will be glad, if we can find our general interests and our acquaintance will be the most remarkable moment in our further life.
I do not know how much you I am interested in continuation of our dialogue therefore in more details about myself I will write then!
I will look forward to hearing from you! To fast, Anastasiya.

Header:

Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO xqeq) (188.162.199.234)
Message-ID: <27c841121932e7ebc1b40251a56f75796a855d27@guesthouses.be>
Reply-To: Nastya <anastasiyak.anastasiyak@maramal.com>
From: Nastya <xxx@guesthouses.be> <- hacked / spoofed email address
Subject: Urgent I am waiting for your answer my prince.

Originating IP: 188.162.199.234
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Note: maramal.com is a fraudulent domain name used only for the email address in mass-mail campaigns since it was registered last year.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:01 pm

Hello my ,

Hello my , How are you? How is your health dear? I hope everything is well with you?! I’m happy again that I have opportunity to write this letter to you. I’m in high spirits and I’m glad to recognize that soon you will receive this letter and read it and then reply, so, soon I will read yours. Hope this letter will find you in high mood.I shall look forward to hearing from you. I wait your letter.Hope to hear from you soon.

Your Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:50 pm

Hello my ,

Hello my , How are you? How is your health dear? You can't imagine what a pleasure for me was to recieve letters from you. As if I'm living only for your letters. I must say that I enjoy your letters. I'm looking forward to learn you better. I'd like to assure you that you can always count on my attention, understanding and encouragement - Main thing for me is how honest, thoughtful, colourful and interesting are your thoughts, words and answers to me and I'm glad that we continue our correspondence. I wait your letter.

Your Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.