Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenochka@in-mybox.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mechtalove@pochtacorp.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:38 am

Hi! You will most likely will be surprised by my message. I'm just begin to get dating with the Internet. Seems I open ed the wicket that was not known. For me, this amazing and it seems to me that I'm already enough old for all this. I begin to feel that I do not catch up with the pace of the world that is nearby. I decided make good one's running! And try use modern technologies for dating! I will get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm 49 years aged. I'm not here to jokes. I 'm interested in personal dating and the begin ing of an serious relationship. I really hope thou will text me. My emotional state for now doesn't let me to start writing a lot now. Because I still feel a some tight. I say that you'll see my more confident and informative letter only in case you answer to this one. Wait your thy reaction!

Header;

Return-Path: <joe@maidrite.biz>
Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.191])
Reply-To: Lonelyzx Memc <mechtalove@pochtacorp.com>
Subject: Hi my gentleman.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.191 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Same image was posted Jan 30, 2020 above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

semicvetiklaca@pochtamp.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:35 am

Greetings! Thou will apparently will be surprised by the message. I just begin get dating in the Internet. Seems I open a door that was not known to me earlier. To me, this something new and it seems to me that I'm already too old for all this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with the rate of the world that is around. I decided to keep up! And try to use new technologies for date! I'll go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am forty nine years old. I am not here for joking. I am interested in personal acquaintance and the start of an adult relationship. I really hope you'll text me. My emotional state doesn't allow me to start write a lot at once. Because I still feel a some scared. I can guarantee that ye will see my more confident and informative letter only in case you answer to this text. Wait your your reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <lesley@lanarkhouse.plus.com>
Received: from localhost ([46.182.21.248]) by smtp with ESMTPSA id J2WOk3Xtx0K1OJ2WQkEOCb; Thu, 17 Sep 2020
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020
Reply-To: Lonelyik Beautyem <semicvetiklaca@pochtamp.org>
Subject: Hi,

Orig IP: 46.182.21.248 | Orig ISP: Nbiserv | City: Bethenhausen | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yagodkamalina@pochtamp.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Good day! Ye'll very likely be surprised by the message. I just going to acquainted in the Internet. Seems that I open the wicket that was not known to me earlier. For me, this new and it seems to me that I'm already plenty aged for this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with pace of the world that is near. I decided to keep up! And try to use modern technologies for dating! I will get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am forty nine years old. I am not here for joking. I am interested in personal dating and the begin of an serious relationship. I really hope thou will answer me. My emotional state does not let me to start write a lot at once. Because I still feel little tight. I can say that ye'll get my more confident and informative answer the only in case you answer to this one.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: yagodkamalina@pochtamp.org

Wait for your thine reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <pchcomunicacao@unifei.edu.br>
Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.209])
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.209 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Same image posted on Feb12, 2020
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

prelestnaykisa@emailset.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Hi! Ye'll very likely be surprised by this message. I'm just begin to get acquainted through the Internet. It seems I open ed the wicket that was not known to me earlier. For me, this new and it seems to me that I am already pretty adult for all this. I begin to feel that I am not catching up with pace of the world that is around. I decided make good one's running! And try to use modern technologies for conversation! I'll go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am 49 years aged. I am not here to jokes. I am interested in personal dating and begin ing of an serious relationship. I really hope you will write me. My emotional state does not allow me to start write a lot now. Because I still feel little scared. I guarantee that ye will get my more confident and informative letter the only in case you answer to this text.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: prelestnaykisa@emailset.net

Waiting your thy reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <joe@maidrite.biz>
Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.200])
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020
Subject: Good Day Darling

Orig IP: 23.129.64.200 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lepestokfer17@emailset.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Greetings! You will likely will be surprised by this letter. I just starting get dating through the Internet. Seems I open the wicket that was not known to me earlier. To me, this is something new and it seems me that I'm already plenty olden for this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with tempo of the world that is around me. I decided strike it rich! And try to use modern technologies for dating! I'll go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm 49 years aged. I'm not here for jokes. I 'm interested in personal acquaintance and the begin of an serious relationship. I really hope ye'll text me. My emotional state for now does not let me to start writing a lot at once. Cause I still feel some afraid. I guarantee that ye will get my more confident and informative letter only if you answer to this one.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: lepestokfer17@emailset.org

Wait your thine reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: < santa1128@i.softbank.jp >
Received: from icmsa300101.i.softbank.jp (imsa3001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.77])
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020
Subject: Aloha my awesome mate

Orig IP: 101.110.8.77 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

Same image was posted on Aug 18, 2020
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sladkaymelisa@emailset.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Greetings! Thou'll likely will be surprised by my message. I am just begin to get dating in the Internet. It seems that I open ed the wicket that was not known. To me, this is something new and it seems to me that I am already plenty olden for all this. I begin to feel that I am not catching up with the pace of the world that is around me. I decided make good one's running! And try to use new technologies for dating! I'll get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm 49 years old. I am not here to joking. I 'm interested in personal dating and begin ing of an adult relationship. I really hope thou will write me. My emotional state does not let me to start write a lot now. Because I still feel some shy. I can say that ye'll see my more confident and informative letter the only if you answer to this text.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: sladkaymelisa@emailset.org

Waiting for your thy reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <kubanec@slawex.net>
Received: from localhost (tor-exit-10.zbau.f3netze.de. [185.220.100.249])
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020
Subject: Hi my dear pen-friend

Orig IP: 185.220.100.249 | Orig ISP: F3 Netze E.v. | City: Lauf An Der Pegnitz | Country: Germany

Same image posted Oct 9, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lepestokfer17@emailset.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:24 pm

Greetings! You'll probably be surprised by this letter. I just go to get dating into the Internet. It seems I open ed the wicket that was not known to me earlier. To me, this astonishing and it seems me that I already too olden for this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with the tempo of the world that is near me. I decided to keep up! And try use modern technologies for dating! I'll go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am forty nine years aged. I am not here to jokes. I am interested in personal dating and begin of an serious relationship. I hope that ye will answer me. My emotional state does not allow me to start writing a lot now. Cause I still feel a some modest. I can guarantee that ye will get my more confident and informative letter only in case you answer to this letter.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: lepestokfer17@emailset.org

Waiting for your yours reaction!

Header;

Return-Path: <kkkodi@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa400101.i.softbank.jp (imsa4001.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.9.77])
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020
Subject: Aloha my awesome mate

Orig IP: 101.110.9.77 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

Same image posted on Jan 30, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

feerichnaymadama@emailset.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:31 pm

Greetings!
Ye'll apparently will be surprised by the letter. I'm just begin to get dating with the Internet. It seems that I open a gate that which hid a lot. To me, this astonishing and it seems to me that I am already pretty old for this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with pace of the world that is around . I decided to keep up! And try use new technologies for date! I will get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am 49 years aged. I'm not here for jokes. I am interested in personal acquaintance and begin of an adult relationship. I hope thou will answer me. My emotional state does not allow me to start write a lot now. Cause I still feel little modest. I say that thou'll see my more confident and informative answer only if you answer to this one!
Waiting for your yours reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <ryuki@mbe.nifty.com>
Received: from Malachy.citywide.com ([178.155.6.137]) (authenticated) by conssluserg-03.nifty.com with ESMTP id
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020
Reply-To: feerichnaymadama@emailset.org
Subject: Sunny my

Orig IP: 178.155.6.137 | Orig ISP: Mts Pjsc | City: Krasnodar | Country: Russian Federation

Same image was posted on Jan 30, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

plenkusya@emailset.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello!
Thou'll very likely be surprised by the letter. I'm just going acquainted through the Internet. It seems that I open ed the door that was not known to me earlier. To me, this astonishing and it seems me that I'm already plenty aged for all this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with the rate of the world that is around . I decided make good one's running! And try use modern technologies for date! I'll get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am forty nine years aged. I'm not here to joking. I am interested in personal acquaintance and the begin ing of an serious relationship. I hope ye will answer me. My emotional state for now doesn't let me to start writing a lot now. Because I still feel a bit modest. I guarantee that you will see my more confident and informative letter only if you answer to this letter!
Wait your your reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <pechevarria@speedy.com.ar>
Received: from f3Np.eben.com ([193.168.178.175]) by cmsmtp with SMTP id 5RerkrxVmcNqA5Revkwexz; Tue, 11 Aug
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020
Reply-To: plenkusya@emailset.net
Subject: Do not give me stars from high heavens!

Orig IP: 193.168.178.175 | Orig ISP: Joint Stock Company For | City: Yekaterinburg | Country: Russian Federation

Same image reported on Aug 18, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zazhigatelnaya22@pochtavik.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Hi! Thou will probably be surprised by the message. I am just go to get acquainted with the Internet. It seems that I open ed a door that was not known. For me, this is something new and it seems to me that I'm already plenty auld for this. I start to feel that I am not catching up with pace of the world that is near. I decided make good one's running! And try to use new technologies for date! I will get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am 49 years aged. I'm not here to joking. I am interested in personal acquaintance and start ing of an adult relationship. I really hope that you'll write me. My emotional state doesn't let me to start write a lot at once. Because I still feel a little shy. I can say that ye'll see my more confident and informative answer the only in case you answer to this one.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: zazhigatelnaya22@pochtavik.com

Wait for your thine reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <aaq87850@par.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (23.129.64.215) by msrg5071.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020
Subject: Hi my new friend,

Orig IP: 23.129.64.215 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

Same image was posted here on Jan 30, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.