Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:52 am

Guten Abend! ; )
Wie geht es dir?
Ich froh ist glucklich dich im Weltweiten Spinngewebe zu begrussen.
Die bekanntschaften im Internet fur mich etwas innovativ, aber bin ich zu versuchen, es zu erproben.
Noch einsam bist wenn uber dich einsam, so ware ich sehr froh ist ist glucklich, wenn wir begonnen haben mit dir den verkehr gefuhrt.
Ich die frau, die die genugend langen jahre gewohnt hat, fast funfzig jahre.
Zur zeit mir sechsundvierzig der jahre.
Ich begegnete vieles in die Leben sah gewohnt und war verheiratet.
Aber, leider, war die ehe fur mich gunstig nicht und jetzt blieb ich eine.
Ich suche frei den mann, der es an der zweiten halfte, sowie der weiblichen warme und der liebkosung.
Ich fehle auf der suche nach dem menschen, der am partner, damit zusammen zu gehen und zu erholen zu genie en, sich fur die natur zu begeistern.
Sehr ist es schwierig, einsam als die erwachsene frau zu sein.
Du erzahlen du kannst uber mich grosser zu erkennen, wenn dir.
Wenn du dich einsam der mann und befindest suchst du der ernsten beziehungen, so warte ich der antwort von dir Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com.
Ich ab ich befestige meine fotos fur dich.
Du kannst mich und zu verstehen, fur sich zu folgern, ob ob wenn bei dir das interesse fur mich.
Mit den herzlichen Gruben, Alena.

Translated:

Good evening! ; )
How are you?
I am happy to greet you in the worldwide cobweb.
The acquaintances on the internet for me something innovative, but I'm trying to try it out.
Are still lonely when you are lonely, so I would be very happy is happy when we started to deal with you.
I the woman who lived the long enough, almost fifty years.
I am currently forty-six years old.
I encountered a lot in life, looked used to it and was married.
But, unfortunately, it wasn't cheap for me and now I remained one.
I am freely looking for the man who is in the second half, as well as the female warm and caress.
I am missing in the search for the person who is on the partner, to go with it and to relax, to be enthusiastic about nature.
It is very difficult to be lonely as a grown woman.
You say you can recognize me better if you.
If you are lonely and you are looking for serious relationships, I am waiting for the answer from you Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com .
I attach my photos for you.
You can understand me and understand for yourself whether if if you are interested in me.
With the heartfelt pits, Alena.

Header:

Return-Path: <markvera@bezeqint.net>
Received: from 195-138-68-12.client-ip.tenet.odessa.ua ([195.138.68.12] helo=92.119.160.85) by cmr-
Wed, 29 Jan 2020
Reply-To: Alena <vprrdvj@yahoo.com>
Subject: asame mochte ich Fotos

Orig IP: 92.119.160.85 | Orig ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:09 am

Email received:

Grube! ;)
Wie geht es dir?
Hi! ;)
Was ist deine stimmung?
Ich bin glucklich dich im Weltweiten Spinngewebe zu begrussen.
Die bekanntschaften im Internet fur mich etwas ungewohnlich, aber bin ich fertig es zu erproben.
Noch einsam bist wenn uber dich einsam, so ware ich sehr froh ist ist glucklich, wenn wir den verkehr mit dir gefuhrt.
Ich die frau, die die genugend langen jahre gewohnt hat, fast das halbe jahrhundert.
Zur zeit mir 48 der jahre.
Ich begegnete vieles in die Leben sah gewohnt und war verheiratet.
Aber, leider, war die ehe fur mich gunstig nicht und jetzt blieb ich in der vollen einsamkeit.
Ich suche frei den mann, der es der lebensgefahrtin fehlt, sowie der weiblichen warme und die sorgen.
Ich fehle auf der suche nach dem menschen, der bedurft sich des partners, damit zusammen zu gehen und zu erholen zu genie en, sich fur die natur zu begeistern.
Sehr ist es schwierig, von einer im so reifen alter zu sein.
Du erzahlen du kannst uber mich grosser zu erkennen, wenn dir.
Wenn du dich einsam der mann und in der suche der ernsten beziehungen, so warte ich der antwort von dir Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com.
Ich werde meine fotos fur dich.
Du kannst mich und zu verstehen, fur sich zu folgern, interessiere ich dich.
Mit den herzlichen Gruben, Alena.

/ (translation)

Pit! ;)
How are you?
Hi! ;)
What's your mood
I am happy to greet you in the worldwide cobweb.
The acquaintances on the Internet a little unusual for me, but I'm ready to try it out.
Are still lonely when lonely about you, so I would be very happy is happy if we conducted the traffic with you.
I the woman who lived the long enough, almost half a century.
I am currently 48 years old.
I encountered a lot in life, looked used to it and was married.
But, unfortunately, marriage was not favorable for me and now I remained in complete loneliness.
I am freely looking for the man who is missing the life companion, the female warm and the worries.
I am missing in the search for the person who needs the partner to go with them and to relax, to be enthusiastic about nature.
It is very difficult to be of such an age.
You say you can recognize me better if you.
If you are lonely man and looking for serious relationships, I wait for your answer Alena.Kracivaya@yandex.com.
I will my photos for you.
You can understand me and understand for yourself, I'm interested.
With the heartfelt pits, Alena.

Note: Grube is a misspelled word for Grüße - greetings.

Header:

Received: from [195.3.159.226] (helo=92.119.160.115)
Message-ID: <D9DC6A3932E6C82BF7F2BB0652AE3D50@bezeqint.net>
Reply-To: Alena <trx@yahoo.com> Bogus email address
From: Alena <yifat-g@bezeqint.net> Hacked / spoofed email address

Originating IP: 92.119.160.115
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 195.3.159.226
Originating ISP: Bgnet Llc
City: Kiev
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alena.kracivaiya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:09 pm

hi ! :)
I am very pleased to receive your response for me. I think we don't need to forget about each other right now. and write more often. :)
I wrote to you from work email. I am glad that you answered me and I have now created my personal email,from which I will write to you now.
I want you to be able to write to me now on my personal email: alena.kracivaiya@gmail.com and I can get in touch with you without any problems.
I think that 1-2 times a day to find time to write to you. however, I won't be able to write to you at the weekend, and I would like to warn you about it right away.
I studied German and English as a student. so I won't have any difficulty speaking your language.
but when I talk to you, I get to know him better. I've heard that if you look a person in the eye, you can tell what they're feeling. I would be very grateful if
you should have sent me your picture. I'm sorry you didn't tell me about yourself. it's possible that you were busy.
I hope you find time to tell me about yourself. I wanted to write you about me in detail today. I was born, 5.04. 1971.
and now I would like to say the city where I live. but in time, I could give you my exact address.
I'm from the city of Voronezh. this is in Russia. and we have a great distance between us. but I don't want that to be a reason to end our conversation.
if we have the desire, we can write in letters now. and we will see how our relationship continues. if we want to meet later.
then we can think it together. we live in the modern world, and this is not a problem. more about me. I was married before. when I went to College.
I was 24 years old and married. it was my first love, and in my mind it was for life. but how did we graduate together?,
I had to go into adulthood. think about future. I immediately got a job. but my ex-husband tried to spend more time with friends.
it was nice for him to drink a lot of alcohol. sometimes he couldn't control himself. also, there was no stability, it very rarely worked.
and I did a lot of chores at home to make money. it was a difficult life. but we lived together for 17 years. I tried hard
something has to change. I tried to cure him. but he didn't need to. and I'm completely tired. I got a divorce through the courts,
because my ex-husband didn't want it. now I'm about 8 years alone. but I also tried to find me a man.it's not so simple turned out to be.
because I work very hard to maintain a decent life for me. I work as a Logistics Manager assistant in a small transport company.
my duties are to calculate the route, costs, difficulties, weather, condition of truck drivers and much more to create a transportation plan.
it's a difficult job, but I've been doing it for a long time and I'm doing it well. I went to University for my profession. I have some thoughts,
which is important to me in a man. I think a man should contribute to the family. because it is important to stand firmly on your feet in life.
and it gives less opportunity for stupidity. it is important to me that a man is respectful in a relationship. and it is important to have a mutual feeling that this is serious.
the relationship must be mutual. how I have requirements for a man. so I understand that I must be a good woman.
I always try to look good. when I have a relationship, it's the most important thing in my life. my man, this is the most necessary person in the world for me.
and I try to do everything for the happiness of a loved one. I see that I wrote you a lot. I will finish my letter.
and you also write me your opinion about everything. I need to know what you think. so we will continue our conversation well, I think.
I wish you a good evening. :) and my photos for you.
Alena)

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.