Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sir Depp Hunter Kovacs - ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Sir Depp Hunter Kovacs - ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

Unread postby koni0412 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Here is his new data in LinkedIn

https:/ /www.linkedin.com/in/maxwell-hunter-a159461a2

Maxwell Hunter
Independent Contractor at Halliburton
United States
Halliburton
The University of Texas at Austin

About
Experienced Independent Contractor with a demonstrated history of working in the oil & energy industry. Skilled in Petroleum, Energy, Management, Cooking, and Team Leadership. Strong professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Petroleum Technology/Technician from The University of Texas at Austin.

Activity
Hello

I own a private Firm, Card Bart LLC I have Tons of Virgin HDPE granules/ polyethylene…
Hello I own a private Firm, Card Bart LLC I have Tons of Virgin HDPE granules/ polyethylene pellets /HDPE plastic raw material RESIN. please feel...
Shared by Maxwell Hunter

I love this photo of three generations of women in my family. It makes me think about how much the…
I love this photo of three generations of women in my family. It makes me think about how much the world has opened up for women just across my...
Liked by Maxwell Hunter

I’ve wanted to launch a cruise line since I was in my 20s and I’m so excited that it’s finally…
I’ve wanted to launch a cruise line since I was in my 20s and I’m so excited that it’s finally happening with Virgin Voyages. When I woke up in one...
Liked by Maxwell Hunter

Experience
Halliburton
Independent Contractor
Halliburton
Apr 2018 – Present2 years

Education
The University of Texas at AustinThe University of Texas at Austin
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor's degreePetroleum Technology/Technician
1997 – 2001
koni0412
New survivor

Re: Sir Depp Hunter Kovacs - ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Thank you for the update, koni0412.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.