Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sir Depp Hunter Kovacs - ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sir Depp Hunter Kovacs - ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:50 pm

Victim report posted online:

I met this guy from Interpal. We started chatting on wechat, and he asked me to create an Instagram account, as i don't use it, so I just opened it for chatting without many photos. Here is his basic data i have for everyone who may know this guy:

Name: Depp Hunter Kovacs
Marriage : Has divorced around Jan 2018
Children: 2 sons. 1 is 15 years old named Donald and 11 years old in named David. They study in boarding school.
Job: He works in Dover oil as director http: // doveroilcompany.com
IG name: Sir Depp Hunter Kovaćs
WeChat ID: sirdepphunter
gmail:ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

He told me he got a big case in Malaysia with the oil company Petronas and lacked USD7000 to rent a warehouse. He said he did not request enough deposit from that company, and he has paid a shipping fee for his machines, and buying new machines, only USD23000 can rent a warehouse, but he didn't know the warehouse rental is higher than his budget, so finally his agent found one that only charged USD30000. He asked his friends as he could, and those friends are not so good, just coworkers and no one lent him money, and at the same time, Christmas and new year was coming.

Finally his ex-mother in law whose name is Lisa lent him USD1500 and a Turkish friend who lives in Miami lent him USD1300. Finally he asked me if i can lend him, and i said i only can lend him a maximum of USD1000.

I was suspicious at that moment, but still sent money by Western Union. So he still lacked USD3200, and i would want to lend him, but hesitated, and then he was angry that i called him a scammer. After a serious unhappy talking, we did not contact 1 or 2 days.

I was stupid that i felt sorry and thought i should help him pass this difficulty to complete his case, so he can get his big commission. So i lent him the USD3200, and he gave me his ex-mother in law's Bank of America account with tel No.

The account name is: Lisa L T.. Phone number: xxx.

Then it seems he started his program. One day he asked me to give him my bank account, as Petronas will send him money, but his bank was blocked because when he tried to sign on from Malaysia, the bank blocked his account. Therefore, he needed my account. And i even gave him the number.

After 2 days, he said the company can't remit money to a personal account, it must be a company. So he asked them to pay cash, USD million in cash. And he insists to ship the cash to me.

I asked him to open an account to deposit in Malaysia, and he said he didn't have time and can't deposit in one time.

He used this shipping company: https: //www. cargoflydelivery.com

After a couple days, i tracked his cash box that was hold on at Sihanoukville harbor (Cambodia main harbor ). Then i got mail from that company that said because this package was listed as high sensitive value, Cambodia customs requests related documents for this box. If I can't offer documents, the other way is pay USD 10500. That company said they paid half and I paid half, and need to settle down in 48hrs. They even didn't say how to pay and where. I insisted they give me local agent information and i can ask my company's shipping dept to help me, but they insisted not to give it to me.

Finally i asked them to return to sender, and they sent mail to me that is a scammer and that this package is canceled, Cambodia customs didn't want to wait and keep it there.

He was angry with me and we argued by whats app, then he blocked me, then blamed me in IG, and then also blocked me. Then he blocked me in wechat and skype.

In order to get my money back, I told him I can do my best for his parcel except money by gmail. He replied and started contact with me by Skype. Now he is still wanting me to help him with that stupid parcel for USD 5250, and that Turkish friend helped him with USD2100, hoping i can help him with the balance.

2 days ago, I just knew the phone number of his ex mother in law was fake, as she lives in Las Vegas, but that number is in Alaska.

Today he even opened webcam on skype, but not too long, just a few seconds, and when he spoke, his mouth seemed not what he said. Obviously it is also a fake video.

All he creates is like real, but actually he is a scammer. If anyone meets this guy, or a similar situation, I hope this can help you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sir Depp Hunter Kovacs - ohiodepphunter@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Fake profile used:

interpals.JPG

sirdepphunter
Depp Hunter Kovacs, 45 y.o.
New York City, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online 4 hours ago
Speaks Hungarian
Joined 11 days ago, profile updated 11 days ago.

(Fake) Document posted on his fake profile with the title "I'm not jobeless":

Dover Oil Company is a real company having nothing to do with the scam. The document posted on the dating profile is a webpage of a real company website, named "Employment Opportunities" - the fraudster used it to make it look like he was employed as the director of the company.

On a Russian dating site he is:

Wilson,
56 y/o, Atlanta

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Cargoflydelivery - cargoflydelivery.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 pm

The fake courier used in fraud claims to be Cargoflydelivery.

From their fake website:

As a top class delivery company, we try our very best to provide the best services for our growing customer base. Our clients comfort and stability is our utmost priority.

Contact details:

Cargoflydelivery, Itd.
227 Marion Street
Columbia, SC 29201
info@Cargoflydelivery.com

On the website, the company pretends to be active since 2009. The reality is that the "company" is active online since begin of January.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141811.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: cargoflydelivery.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-04
Creation Date: 2020-01-04
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-04
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake courier looks like:

cargofly.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby koni0412 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Hi, I am the victim of this story. I post my story on other websites, not here. I searched from Google by the scammer 's name and found this post.
Pls remove the scammer's photos and the scammer 's data, but just keep the story. I don't want the scammer knows i reported here then revenge me in same way, post my dat on line and make a fake story...etc.
koni0412
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:03 pm

koni0412,

This is another victim's posts here, not yours, and they are anonymous. They do not identify them in any way, and they have taken steps to assure them that no retaliation is possible. So, no, we will never remove any scammer details at all. He is abusing an innocent person's photos for scamming.

If you have been scammed by him, please read this topic and follow all the advice there.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Pls remove the scammer's photos and the scammer 's data, but just keep the story. I don't want the scammer knows i reported here then revenge me in same way

koni0412,

I am sorry knowing you got scammed by a fraudster using the same stolen identity and same stolen pictures.

Each case posted here is properly researched before being posted. The victim identity is protected. Keeping only the story without the stolen pictures used and without the fake identities used will have no value for anyone searching online to see if this fake character is real or not.

After doing this for years, the scammer will not even remember his victims - for him, each and every one of the people he defrauded was nothing more than a human ATM machine where he found the right button to push and get money. He will move to another victim, and another one, leaving behind broken hearts and empty pockets.

Each one of those next victims need to have a chance before it is too late - and that's exactly why such reports as this one here are made.

Without the context showing how those stolen pictures are used online to target other victims, there is no warning. Without the details on how that fraud worked, there is no chance of reporting the fake websites used in that fraud.

That fake website is used not only by this fake character reported here, but also by others, not reported yet. Having that fake courier reported as fraudulent will give a chance to other victims, targeted by other fake characters online, while using the same fake website to obtain money from their victims.

A romance scam is not only a story of someone getting defrauded by a low-life criminal, it's a complex action where that someone deals with an entire infrastructure of fraudsters, all playing a role in the story.

When we report a scammer here, we are trying our best to add relevant elements that might be used against someone else, with the hope that checking online will save that someone else before sending any money.

Any victim reporting a scammer is getting a sort of closure while reporting a scammer, and also saves hundred of other potential victims that might lose money if that report about the scammer is not properly posted and accessible online for free.

If you want to report your case to us, please do it - my email address is below this post and every post I made on this forum. If you want to add new details to the case exposed above, that will help others to avoid the trap.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Fake profile used on Instagram:

dhk.JPG

DHK
Father of 2kids. Eger Hungary
Tom's River New Jersey.
Director of Dover Oil Company.
doveroilcompany.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby koni0412 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:13 pm

When i browsed online people on Interpal website few days ago , i found a familiar photo, then i checked, it's the scammer Deep Hunter Kovacs. He changed another name. Then i search from Google, then found his LinkedIn, then i also tried to searched from Instagram, also found his new account.
koni0412
New survivor

Unread postby koni0412 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Screenshot_20200302-214531.png
koni0412
New survivor

Unread postby koni0412 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:35 pm

This is his new acct in Interpal.

maxwellhun_94242
Maxwell Hunter, 45