Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natafantastttt@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:10 am

What's up my bloke! I believe that you'll be surprised to discover this particular email. I do believe you don't perhaps remember me. But I hope that we can talk in spite of this. You gave me your e-mail around 2 yrs ago. That was on some type of online dating website. Then, our own conversation was limited by simply a few emails. Now I decided to write to u again and I am hoping now we'll have the ability to get to know each other. I seriously aim for a true partnership. In case you might be interested and just like to talk with me, please tell me. I'll wait for your answer. Wish you a good rest of a day.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: natafantastttt@gmail.com

Your personal good friend from Russian Federation.

Header:

Return-Path: <contact@le-club-des-vapoteurs.fr>
Received: from localhost ([122.163.165.91])
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020
Subject: Hello Darling,

Hello , how are you today? I am glad, that you have answered. I hoped for it. I would want that we have started to learn each other.
To begin with, I would want that you have told to me as you would like hat I named you? it your real name? Whether is at you nick name? You can name me Natalya. This my real name.
I certainly will tell a little about myself, that you would know about me. To me of 28 years. My growth - 172 centimeters. Weight - 47 kg. My favorite color - green. Eyes - blue. My natural hair color - the brunette. I live in the central part of Russia, in Village - Bogatoe. It is small, but beautiful Village. And you can tell to me a little about that place where you live? I work in a beauty salon. The hairdresser. I cheerful, modest, hardworking and responsible.
I understand, that it is difficult to you to recollect me because our first acquaintance was several years ago. Then I was frightened of dialogue through the Internet. But now it seems to me it is good idea. Besides it was limited only to pair letters. We had not time to learn anything about each other. But I hope, that we will correct it.
You probably wish to know, what I try to find here? I certainly will tell to you. The main search in my life is a love. I try to find the love but while I had no success in it. As, I will tell to you, that for me the most important thing in the man - sincerity, honesty and kindness. Most of all I do not like in people falsity and meanness. For me has no value appearance of the person. For me the soul matters only. As, for me the age difference has no value. Age - only numeral for me.
I have told to you a little about myself. I think, that to start it to you would will be enough for this purpose that you had a first impression about me. I hope, that you as will give me the good story about yourself. I would want that you have told, that is important for you in this life, that you search, what plans have. In general, I wish to know about you as much as possible. I hope for your sincerity and honesty. I wish to tell in advance to you thanks for the story about you. I hope, that my letter has not tired you. And I hope, that you liked my photos.
Yours truly Natalya.

Header:

Return-Path: <natafantastttt@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020
Subject:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi !!! Nice that you write to me. I very much would want that we have continued our dialogue. I hope, that we with you have the identical purposes.
I am grateful to you that you have told to me a little about yourself. It was very interesting to me. I hope, that you will continue to tell every day about you that that new. So we can learn each other better. But I very much would want that your letters were longer. Ok?
Today I would like to tell to you little bit more about myself. Also I will begin that I never was married. I have no children. I have no mum and the daddy. But I have an aunt. She is sister of my mum. She lives in another Village. She of 57 years. Mum and the daddy died in accident when I was small. The aunt brought up me after death of parents. It is very sick theme for me. To me painfully to recollect it. I hope, that you understand. I live one in small one-room apartment. In my life me all suffices. But I wish to find love. I already said to you about it, that it is my purpose. I had here some relations, but nothing serious. Here it is difficult to find the good man, because Village the small. Here the man's alcoholism is very developed. Then my familiar girl has advised me the Internet. She has allowed to use to me its computer and the Internet as I do not have house computer.
I hope, that you are not has got tired of my letter. I have decided to send you a photo me, my aunt and my friends from Village aunt. Also I send you a summer photo of that place where there lives my aunt. I hope, that you as will tell about the family. I would like the detailed story if you are can. I very much wish to learn more about you. I do not know why, but I feel to you such feeling because of which I am ready to open to you a soul. I very much hope, that you will write to me tomorrow. I will wait.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:17 am

Hi !!! Thanks for your e-mail. I am so sorry, that I could not write to you yesterday. Yesterday was very busy Sunday for me. I required rest. I hope, that you understand. I hope, what you had good weekend? I very much wish to continue to learn you better.
I understand, that you do not like to speak and write many long letters, but I very much would like to learn you better and that you would answer my questions.
In the today's letter, I would like to tell to you about the friends. You have many friends? How you like to spend time? Whether you have friends to the childhood with whom till now you communicate? In general, tell to me all that you wish to tell to me about the friends. And I will tell to you about the friends. I think, that in a life of each person there can not be many real friends. Can be a lot of familiar. But true friends can be only units. You agree? And me has lucky. I have 2 best friends. Their names - Tatyana and Elena. By the way, I will send you their photo today. On first photo Elena, and on the second Tatyana. With Tatyana we are familiar since the childhood. We together with it grew, went together to a kindergarten. Then, when there was a tragedy with my parents, I had to move to the grandmother, to another Village. Then we with Tatyana had no possibility on dialogue. But when we have grown, we have continued to communicate. With Elena we are familiar as very much for a long time and now we together with it work in one beauty salon. She the master of manicure. And we see it every day. We like to laugh and joke. All of us very cheerful girls. I as have many other familiar girls. But true friends only 2. And I am successful to have Tatyana and Elena. we never failed each other.
I hope, that it was interesting to you to hear about my friends and to see their photo together with me. I as hope that you too will tell about the friends as I have asked you about it. I will wait tomorrow to see your letter. I am glad, that we have met again and we communicate now.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:41 am

Hi !!! I am again grateful to you for your letter. Your letters become an integral part of my day. I hope, that you as like to receive my letters.
I wish to tell to you thanks that you so attentively read my letters and answer my question about your friends. I understand, that your best friends about yours a cat and a dog. Friends are the best riches which we can get in a life. Let our friends, will be friends for ever.
Yesterday I thought that I almost have told nothing to you about the work. Today I will correct it and I will tell to you.
As I already said to you in the beginning of our dialogue, that I work as the hairdresser in a beauty salon. I very much like my work. I specially went to school for this purpose what to study in work of the hairdresser. I have mastered it very easily. Even when I did not have a vocational education, I could do hairstyle for the friends. And at me already then well it turned out. And then I have decided, that I am ready to work all life as the hairdresser. I can do hairstyle men and women. At us very amicable and cheerful collective. All good professionals. I work 8.00 am - 8.00 pm 6 days in a week. Sunday my day off. But I can sometimes work and on Sunday. I very hardworking person. On the one hand work of the hairdresser seems boring. But so it seems only not for the hairdresser. When I do hairstyle people, I can create. I can dream and think out that that new. And I'm good at it. It for me the way completely to be realised. Thus this work is not boring for me. What do you think of it ? I think, that I have enough told to you about the work. I as would like to learn more in detail about your work. And about that whom, you dreamt to be in the childhood? Whether your dream has come true?
I certainly send you today the photos. I hope, that it is pleasant to you. On the photos I on work. I think, that my letter has turned out today boring. I hope, that it not wanted to you to sleep:) I joke. Now I will finish the letter. I will wait for your letter tomorrow. As always I hope, that you will answer my questions and will tell about yourself. Have a good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:32 am

Hi, hi, hi . I am very glad to see your letter. Today in the street good weather. And at me good mood. And I would like to share this mood with you. I understand, that you wished to meet the love in a youth. But the destiny solves as she wants.
I long decided what photo to send to you today. Also has chosen these photos. I hope, that it is pleasant to you.
When I chose a photos for you today, I have decided to tell to you about the hobbies. I like to go in for sports. I very much like run. And I like to go on a bicycle and to ski. I in general very much like sports. My favourite kind of sports - volleyball. As I very much like run and tennis. When I have a free time, I always call Elena and Tatyana to run with me. They always agree. Besides sports, I very much like a camping. I like to camp and spend the night open-air somewhere on the bank of the river. Nearby to mine Village there are many lakes and the rivers where it is possible to spend time very well. Here it is valid very beautiful nature, it is a lot of woods. Air very fresh. I do not like the big cities as there air polluted and it is difficult to breathe. And you like the big city? Whether sports Are pleasant to you? If yes, what kinds? How in general you like to spend free time from work? Whether you go to clubs and restaurants? I do not like clubs with loud music. But I like slow dance. You are able slow dance? I would give you a lesson. As I like to sing. As we with my friends like to go sometimes to cafe, to eat and communicate. And still we like to gather at somebody at home and all together to prepare any unusual a tasty dish. And at us well it turns out. You would like to try our cookery? I hope, that I to ask not many questions. And I hope, that you will tell to me that you like to do and about your hobbies. I really very much would like to know about it. Our interests can to unite as that and even to pull together us. That you think of all it. I will wait for your answers to all my questions tomorrow. I already wait. Have a good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:58 am

Hi . Thanks for your letter. How there was your day? Tell, it is interesting to me. With each new letter, it seems to me, that we become closer for each other. Thanks for your comments to my letter
I already said to you that I feel that we become closer for each other because of our dialogue. You have any similar feelings? I cannot even describe this feeling, but it is very pleasant to me.
Today I wish to tell to you about my usual day. I hope, that it will be interesting to you as people with other culture, in other country spend the day.
I will begin. I wake up at 6.00 am. I rise from a bed. I fill a bed. I clean a teeth, I wash. I do gymnastics. I drink tea. To have breakfast I has not got used. Only tea. I prepare for work. I'm getting dressed.. By 8.00 am I arrive for work. My work is not far from my house, therefore I spend for road of 15 minutes on foot. On work I learn about quantity of the written down clients per day. I prepare a workplace and I start to work. Days happen different. When on a hairstyle it is a lot of clients. And when that is not enough. As a result I work half of day till 1.00 pm and I go home to eat. At 2.00 pm I come back to work. Also I work till 8.00 pm. Earlier after work I went home or we with friends could take a walk a little. Now I go at once to the acquaintance who to me allows to use the computer at her place. By the way her name - Ekaterina. It the good person. I spend to 1 hour behind the computer. And then I go home. I cook food. A supper. I look TV a little. I wash, I clean a teeth and I go to bed approximately at 10.00 pm. Here so to pass all my usual day. It probably sounds very boringly? What do you think? And how you spend the day ? You will give me the same detailed story about your day? I very much would like to know in detail, that you do every day and as you spend the weekend. And I as would like to know, that you would like to change in the day. In advance, I wish to tell to you thanks for all your answers to my questions. And for it, I send you the new photos. On these a photos we celebrated birthday of my friend Elena.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Hi !!! Thanks for your new letter. I as always am glad to it. For me now your letters became the important part of my day. I begin I test very much warm feelings to you. I would like to open to you and to trust. I think, that you the good person and you it is possible to trust. Your letters do not do me boring. Be assured of it. I like everything, that you write.
Now, as I feel, that you the person to whom I can trust, I wish to talk to you about last relations. I would like to open to you the soul. I feel in you the native person. Though we also communicate with you absolutely not for long, I have a feeling, that I know you for a long time. You have such feeling? I cannot describe words this feeling. But communicating with you, I as though have found the loved one. It is very warm and pleasant. I would not want that we between us were what that secrets. Only honesty. It is very important for me. In the beginning of our dialogue I said to you that I had relations with guys in the my Village. But any these relations were not serious. The longest my relations were about one year. But we with that person did not live at all together. In guys here I do not see those people with whom I are ready was to spend all life. I even doubt that I tested when that feeling of the present love. Anybody here is not ready on serious acts. My last relations have ended about half a year back. Since then, I have decided, that I will not search for the man in the Village. Anybody from them was not ready to serious to relations. One wanted only sex. Such relations are not necessary to me. Another was the fan alcohol. And I even suspect, that it used drugs. I never smoked and I do not drink alcohol.
When I communicate with you , it seems to me, that all in another way. Not as with guys in mine Village. I see, that you the worthy man. I like to communicate with you. For this reason, I feel in you the person close to me. I am not going to have any secrets from you. I hope, that you too. If you wish to tell to me, that that I do not know that about your last relations I will be glad to learn about all. I hope, that you have not counted my letter too opened. In any case tell to me the opinion. I with not patience will wait for your letter tomorrow. And I hope, that you liked my new photos. They are made this New Year on work.
I have forgotten to thank you that you have told to me about your daily routine. I attentively read also to me it was interesting. I think, that our days are a little similar. Thanks you again for answers to my questions. For me it is very important. Have good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:52 am

Hello !!! How are you? Thanks for your letter. I have only 5 minutes for the letter, therefore I will make this letter short. Ekateina goes to visit native during weekend. Therefore I can write to you only on Monday. I hope, that you understand. I promise, that I will write to you on Monday.
Yours truly Natalya.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 am

Hi !!! Again, thanks for your letter. Thanks for your comments to my letter. I am so sorry, that I could not write to you earlier. Ekaterina has returned only today from the relatives. Therefore only today I have an access to PC. I worked all weekend, but it has not helped me will cope with loneliness without your letter. It was long weekend for me without your letter. I very much miss.
I think really much and I reflect about you. I know, that we are still very little familiar. But I cannot do anything with myself. It seems to me, that I have found that person with whom I wish to be. And this person you . What will you tell on it? It is nonsense? Or not? I said that I never felt the present love earlier. Now, I feel that is not familiar to me. There can be it and there is a love? What do you think of it? At me now in a head so it is a lot of thoughts about all. I at all do not know, that it is possible to speak to you, and that was not present. But I can tell precisely only that I really feel for the first time. And I never spoke so with other men earlier. What do you think of all it? Please, tell to me the opinion. Also tell that you feel. For me very much, it is very important to know it. I hope, what I the revelation have not frightened you? There can be all it with me occurs, because I have yearned under relations? And what I was ready to these relations? I do not know, that to me to do with all these thoughts and feelings. Please, tell to me all thoughts. Tell to me all feelings which are tested by you. I with alarm will wait what to see your letter and answers tomorrow.
Recently we in Village had an exhibition of animals. I was there. And I have decided to send you a photos from there. I hope, that it is pleasant to you.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natafantastttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:05 am

I with alarm waited for the letter from you. This day for me was even more disturbing. I even at first wished to come here since morning, but I should be late for work. And I nevertheless have waited. I am glad, that you liked my photos with animals.
for me was very disturbing to start to read your letter. But when I have read your letter and saw, that you have not told to me about the feelings to me and about thoughts, I have been upset. Really, in the last letter you have not understood as important for me to know about your feelings?
I think, that after several last days, feeling which I test to you, I can define. I think, that it is love. That love which I never tested. It is surprising feeling. It seems to me, that my soul can fly now. Even it seems to me, that I would like to write poems now. I feel inspiration. Knowingly many great poets were so are inspired by the love and wrote such great songs and poems.
I have told yesterday talked with Tatyana and have told to it about the feelings to you. She has been surprised, that my feelings to you have appeared so soon. Most of all her has surprised, that it is relations through the Internet. She has told to me to be cautious. And still she has told, that has noticed changes in me. She has told, that I began to smile and laugh much more. She has noticed, that I became little bit happier. And now she has understood in what the reason of all of it. She has told, that if I am assured of the feelings I should continue to develop these feelings.
And you have told to somebody about our relation and about the feelings? Answer me please it. As, I wished to ask you permissions to tell about our dialogue to my aunt. You not against? I think, that she will be glad.
With all these feelings to you, now I am ready to finish the letter with kisses to you. I give you the kisses. And I send you new photos. I very much like to do selfie photos. Have good day.
Yours truly Natalya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.