Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Robbin William

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Robbin William

Unread postby MidnightM » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:33 pm

I met this man at Truly Chinese, a dating site.

He contacted me and at first I thought he would never ask for money. He simply has so many different stories it was hard to follow.

He asked for Hangouts: williamrobbin75@gmail.com

but claimed he was being hacked after a week, and then moved to:

robbinwilliam3@gmail.com

He called me and really sounds like he is a teenager. I tell him I want a videocall. He says he can't while being on the rig, but when he goes home for some goods, he calls. It is a short video in boomerangmode. The dog suddenly pops back in "first position". He keeps it going, thinking I won't notice.
We did not talk much, but he asked me for money last night.

Story "facts":
He is on an oil rig, In Scotland.
He has a son, Oliver, about 16 years old
Lives in Lakewood, Los Angeles, CA
Wife died during childbirth to another child.
Suddenly his daughter (he never mentioned her at all) needs a surgery.

"Sunshine,,,I haven't been Ok,,,been talking up and down,,,A colleague,Sam who is a steward here,, asked what's happening to me,,then I explained everything to him,,I even told him my friend (you) is helping me with $550,,and He sent his brother an email and he replied saying He will borrow me $1000,,,and I was so happy
I told him you will be sending him the $550 then He is going to send everything to them(Kaylee and Grandmom),,Thanks again Sunshine,,now I can relax for a while,,,I want my Kaylee to be okay and we'll,,, She's all I got"

He is in a hurry. And needs money within 9 hours.

Name Of Bank: Chase Bank.
Account Holder: W. Cordway
Account Number: 5067XXXX.
Routing Number: 32507XXXX.
Bank Address: 8275 Sw Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Portland Oregon 97225

These are the pictures he sent me:

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.