Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:22 am

reallove833@yahoo.com

on 4pp l:

wanlove

hello

I am a:Woman
Birthday:12.04.1981
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

I am single no kids never married. 5ft. 7 inches 128lbs.. I am new on the computer dating stuffs and looking for my soul mate,someone special to share my life time with and i hope will find the person here.. I do not have my photos on this site but i would like you to join me on the yahoo instant chat messenger so we can talk,share pictures and know more about each other and see where it would lead us too.. Send me a email here..( reallove833@ at yahoo dot com) Or text me on i will be hoping to hear from you soon there...(reallove833) is the username on yahoo..Hope to hear from you soon.Linda

on facebook:

Opanka Bouy
sex male
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: reallove833@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 am

Received: from [41.218.251.199] ghana
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 13:23:23 -0700 (PDT)

I am doing great and do you have access to yahoo
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 am

i told her that i dont have any yahoo messenger.. :shock:

Oh okay and dear if you have yahoo thats why in want us to know more of each other
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am

reallove833@yahoo.com

Oh okay and i will tell you more of me okay.......Am looking for a serious relationship person who can show me love and make me happy and show me love and a man who can be Honest lovely truth caring relationship romance and have a great life with me i don,t accept a man who use to cheat in relationship or lie or hurt and if you hope you are the person who would like to have a great life with me to get to know all of our family,s end being honest that would be good i enjoy a man who come online and chat :mrgreen: she wants me to come online once again... and enjoy or life together,...My name is Linda Gyimah I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 30 Year old White Female, well build, about 108lbs solid, 5"6' in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm

reallove833@yahoo.com

I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

maybe this one thinks that shes living into a fairy tale jejejejejejeje :twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 am

my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 am

reallove833@yahoo.com

I am very serious looking for my soul mate
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am

reallove833@yahoo.com

Thank you and let see what the future hold for us hun
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

scammers abusing stolen photos of Blueyed Cass

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:52 am

Georgette Beauty <beautygeorgette@yahoo.com>

abusing stolen pictures of naughty girl Blueyed Cass.

On 4pp l:

Hi sweetie my real name is Rita it's a pleasure to get in touch with you,i decided to send you this message after going through your profile which caught my attention..Any way i will like to know more about you,so this is my personal email address,so you can contact me,if you are interested in me,and also you can contact me directly for us to know more about each other,and also share more pictures there as well,that is because i just renew my account here on this dating site,...my email is beautygeorgette@yahoo.com

Send me an email or add me on instant chat,if you are interested in me ,so we can talk,and share pictures as well.i will stop here and hope to ready from you very soon

Profile elements:

geeluv200
looking for a true man
I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.07.1980
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:reading books
Height:5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Education:Some college
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Light brown
About me

My name is Rita but my friends call me Gee,

About you

Am looking for a good man,honest faithfull lovin

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Georgette Beauty <beautygeorgette@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 am

Email:

Ohh yes i sent you email there thank you so much for your interested,Any way how are you doing today? i hope all is well with you as i am here.My real name is Rita and i'm a 32 years old,single , no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs.blond hair and am single ..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor,fairly easy going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble...i will stop here and will also like to know more about you too,so reply me with your pictures if you have some,and i would also reply you with mine in my next email,and also more about me..thank you and i would be looking forward to your email soon..tske care and have a wonderful day....yours Rita

Header:

Received: from [196.201.51.20]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.201.51.20
Originating ISP: Second Assignment For Scancom Ltd (mtn Ns Connecti
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.