Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

andesonlilian@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:19 pm

On 4pp l:

hi dis is lilian anderson am 23yrs in usa i want to be ur friend or fallin lov with as lover pls or

relationship with u, mail is andesonlilian@yahoo.com

, pls can we chat on

yahoo messenger

pls let know our self better ok 4rm yahoo chat ok

Profile elements:

lovalldaddy
Tagline: i lov sexy daddy only
I am a:Woman
Birthday:11.09.1993
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
am 23yrs lilian anderson live in usa lov all sex

The stolen picture used for this profile is almost nude...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anderson_lilian@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Lilian Anderson aka lilian.anderson.1213 - private profile, 42 friends
using Facebook for Android
Massmail text:
hi dis is lilian anderson am 23yrs in usa i want to be ur friend or fallin lov with as lover pls or relationship with u, mail is andesonlilian@ymail.com, facebook addres is anderson_lilian@ymail.com, pls can we chat on yahoo messenger so we know ourself better ok lov u

The profile picture used is nude...

anderson_lilian@ymail.com is no longer active

andesonlilian@yahoo.com is no longer available
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

my dads gone crazy ghana scam ramatu k

Unread postby uhhhno » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 pm

my dad has been talking to someone inghana with the story she is stuck there...she/he is using blueeyedcass photos...i told my dad blue real name in america is venessa faulkner. he told me she wasnt proud of all those pics n her ex boyfriend runs her site blueeyedcass.com. he isnt getting it i need help she recently sent these pics..it also has webcammed with hi alot...my dad is like 60. i recently saw sumthin bout blue eyed being prego..does anyone have a pic? the it said she didnt have kids...i dont have email or anything...but he even says there married..he bought her a ring and has acredit card with her name on it..she goes by ramatu k..sorry about my typing my keyboard got coffee dumped on it so using on screen. the paper on these is way to white all her other pics high quality these blurred round papers edges the signs have messages to show its real...can someone give me advice to tell my dad? we just lost our mom so my dad has been lonely and way to gullable.
who has a base board heater in ghana ? isnt it hot?

uhhhno
New survivor

Re: my dads gone crazy ghana scam ramatu k

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

I can tell you why they look so blurred. The scammer has printed them off, altered them and scanned them back in. They used a HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n to do it. That's why you're seeing white on some of the edges. They hadn't put the picture back in the scanner straight. Webcam is so easy to fake you wouldn't believe it. Here's an example I whipped up a few years back:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawELfyB94A[/youtube]
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 pm

I've also sent a tweet to her official twitter asking if she can tell me when the pics were originally made.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello, uhhhno,

sorry to hear your dad is scammed. Do you know what email adress this scammer use?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby uhhhno » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank you guys for the replys i am going to head over to my dads to get the email...will post it soon
uhhhno
New survivor

Unread postby Tomi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 am

Hi uhhhno! Sorry this happens to your dad. Do your best to extract as much info as you can. You’re the only who could help him now. We hope you could get the email add, much better if you could get some emails and the IP address and more pictures. In this way, we can offer proof to him that he is being scammed. But just be careful because it is common that victims are hard to convinced that they’re being scammed, will try to cling to the fantasy and even alienate himself from you and we don’t want that to happen. Do your best to help him. We will be waiting for your update and the infos.
Tomi
Senior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 am

uhhhno,

We have those stolen pictures already reported here, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=812. Show this topic to your father. And also try to show him this topic: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861. Maybe he will understand more easy that he is scammed.

We stil wait for details in this case. Please, post them.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Well this is interesting. I've had replies about the photos from Blueyed Cass herself from her official twitter account.

Cassandra ‏@BlueyedCass85
@ScamSurvivors This is weird. People use my pics all the time to scam people... but these pics I never posed for. They are photoshopped.

Cassandra ‏@BlueyedCass85
@ScamSurvivors It looks like they photoshopped my head on my someone else's body!

I've asked if she'd be willing to post in here so we have official confirmation they're fakes.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.