Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

emilymoonif70@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Form received 2017-08-22 01:16:23

What name did the scammer use?: Emily Moonif
Scammer's email address if you have it.: emilymoonif70@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 37
Scammer's Skype name.: Emily Moonif
Scammer's Skype username .: emilymoonif70
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Google Hangouts
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Thailand Dating Site - OGO ( dating app that was launched as an advertisement on mobile game apps). Also found when searching in Google Playstore
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Hangouts and Gmail
How much money did they demand?: 3500 pounds sterling or $4700
Name you were told to send the money to.: Kalwant Singh Brar
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Scotland
How were you to send the money ?: Wire transfer to Royal Bank of Scotland
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Money was send but transactions was stopped after information got in that this was a scam. I have personally went to the bank to order them to stop this transaction immediately. They did give they command to stop this process. Bank is in progress to stop the transaction.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Dating scammer (female) says that her lawyer who is in the UK handling her business, setting me up to inherit money left by her late husband. Female says that she is working in a hospital as a medical doctor in neuro chirurgical in Syria. She says to work with her to inherit the money. A process is followed according UK procedures to have the victim getting rights for inherit the money. Starts with Power of Attorney letter than Affadavit than victim sends his ID and other personal information for getting the letter of Claims, HM treasury. Everything seems to work out quick and easily at every process step. And now the scam group is putting pressure on the victim to transfer a sum of money ($4700) to pay the fees for inherit a large sum of money from a bank (Euro Credit Finance) approx. amount of 3.5M pounds sterling. Account has already been set up for the victim. Now they are waiting for the fee amonut to be send/transferred to the bank to get a letter of Clearance to able to withdraw money. Victim would get a debit card send to his home address in his country. Now female dater is getting in touch with the victim to do as the lawyer said.
=
skype name: Emily Moonif
skype profile ID: live:emilymoonif70
Daraa district, damascus, Syria
BD: Wednesday, October 10, 1979
Female
English
About me: life without love is worthless.. i respect other people's culture and their traditional ways of life.
Attachments
blueyed-cass-fb59f_k17ac6.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby Shawn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 pm

This same girl is claiming shes stuck in syria and needs money to get out claimes a travel agent needs 6500.00 to safely get to turkey becouse of the war any info on this person please help
Shawn
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Shawn,

You are dealing with a scammer abusing stolen pictures of this model - the real one has nothing to do with the scam.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 are few steps you need to follow for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

Don't confront "her" or "her" agent and don'T tell them you know it's a scam. Cut the contact without a word. It would be a good idea to change your email address after this incident.

Can you try, please, to forward to me all the emails / pictures / documents you received from "her" and anyone else contacting you on "her" behalf? Your identity will be protected - those details you have may save another victim soon.

You can find my email address in my signature line below.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby JohnnyBGood » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Well, they attempted to get to me as well. But luckily I found this site before sending a dime. Now to block all access to me.

Thanks everyone for your input.

JB
JohnnyBGood
New survivor

Unread postby JohnnyBGood » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:24 pm

I have a question, although many may be too embarrassed to admit it. I get it. But it needs to be asked.

In my case, although I got out of it before I sent money, i lost something far more valuable... my dignity. I was sucked into providing intimate images, and unfortunately, one of them can ID me. Has anyone had any blowback from doing the same?
JohnnyBGood
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Occasionally, blackmail can be used as a threat to try to get you to send money in a romance scam, so follow all the steps that firefly gave to you, and take a look at the blackmail site as well for any possible additional advice that pertains to your situation:
http://blackmailscams.com.

And please, as firefly asked earlier if you have not done so already:
Can you try, please, to forward to me all the emails / pictures / documents you received from "her" and anyone else contacting you on "her" behalf? Your identity will be protected - those details you have may save another victim soon.

The tiniest detail that only you may have that others can search online and be warned will help.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Carrissa brown - facebook

Unread postby renderfree » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Wayne wrote:Hi. Do you have the link to their FB? Email addresses, anything else that can help others. And you may want to show him this, taken for us by the model herself:

The attachment A3ge_LURCQAAtb4d.jpg is no longer available

:::: hi :D
This girl was writing to me on my facebook messenger, and she calls herself Carrissa brown, she said she was in Ghana, and that she was working with the United States government, I investigated and saw that her face is false. here the tests
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-09-24-13-57-09.png
Screenshot_2017-09-24-13-56-49.png
invest_2.jpg
inves_t_1.jpg
invest_4.jpg
renderfree
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:49 pm

renderfree,

Thanks for posting the new information on the latest scammer abusing her pictures.
Please follow the advice in this topic to protect yourself and others from the scammer.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby renderfree » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

more more picture

[Other pictures deleted per forum rules of no underwear, bikini, or risque photos, please.]
renderfree
New survivor

Carrissa Brown - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:27 pm

FB About Carrissa Brown
EDUCATION

Central Texas College
Wusuta No. 2, Volta, Ghana

Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas

Favorites

Music
Da Don Tommy Lee's Glacestrizzis

Television
Tommy Lee Goes to College

Athletes
David Johnson

Other
Tigo Ghana, Kwese TV, American News, Kevin Bernhardt, Scott Hahn, Scott Stabile, Ridley Scott, Scott Sabol Fan Page, Orson Scott Card, Scott Pruitt, Artro Rincon, Bobcat Stadium, The Greens Estate, China Mosaic, Syriatex GHANA Limitedand more

21766757_349702395471784_6029743802772661092_n.jpg
21766757_349702395471784_6029743802772661092_n.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 12864 times

Screenshot from 2017-09-24 15-18-11.png
Screenshot from 2017-09-24 15-18-11.png (32.59 KiB) Viewed 12864 times

Screenshot from 2017-09-24 15-17-53.png
Screenshot from 2017-09-24 15-17-53.png (15.39 KiB) Viewed 12864 times

Screenshot from 2017-09-24 15-17-32.png
Screenshot from 2017-09-24 15-17-32.png (34.31 KiB) Viewed 12864 times

----
bestfreedating profile name: Mina Malcolm

Twitter: rose dupont
@rose44382785
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.