Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: love_ellenappiah@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby ratemout » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm

She's at it again on a Ukrainian women website. Pictures are similar and everything else matches. New emails she's using are ellenappiah@yahoo.com and ellenappiah@gmail.com
ratemout
Junior survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Can your post the emails sent from those addresses with email headers? Any other details that others could search to find scammer?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Lilshy234 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Im getting scamed now she is using cassandras picture they are going by janifer larry from florida but stuck in ghana...if you need more info let me know im glad to help
Lilshy234
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Lilshy234,

sorry to hear you were scammed. Yes, we need all the details you can give about "her": email address, phone numbers, links to "her" online profile used with you, messages "she" sent, money requests (chat log or email) if "she" was asking for money. Your info may help another victim.

Best thing to do after you found "she" is a scammer, is to cut all the contacts - no more chat, mails or phone calls. Do not tell "her" you know "she" is scammer and also do not tell "her" "she" is reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kate.john60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Seekingforkate Profile: kate.john60 at yahuu dot com
kate.john60@yahoo.com

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Allen, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
easy going girl

About Me
Am looking for someone decent and real and am not here for game
Attachments
lsmjxzk1-1e3w-0-mddimkl.jpg
lsmjxzk1-1e3w-0-mddimkl.jpg (13 KiB) Viewed 23613 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lucylove931@yahoo.com

Unread postby leitdtemy1953 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:29 am

I was scammed using blueyedcass's photos. I tell you that there were real good at doing this they were using some of her web cam shows and editing them to make it look like it was real and making it look like it was just for you. Sometimes when you asked a question the pic. would freeze and them come back after a question was answered. Or you saw typing being done and you did not get what there were writing and when asked about it they always say the net is very slow so that's why I did not get the message right then. They are good at what they are doing and it cost me 2500 dollars before I got wise to it. She told me that she needed money for a passport and visa. and after that she said she needed money to get a medical report and a police report before she could come here to marry me. She also kept saying how much she loved me and wanted to be with me and could not live without me in her life.
Well me being as dumb as i was. I sent her the money. She is using the name of lucylove931@yahoo.com OH! she also set up a new account using my last name with her first name like she was already married to me. she also kept asking for money to keep using her cell phone. the number she gave me was +233506576537. I asked If I could come down and see her and she said yes and gave me an address for where she lives. I checked world map and tried to find her address and it doesn't exist. She also said that if I wanted to send her a letter that I had to send it by way of ups because they do not have mailboxes. I have so many instant messages from her that it would take days to put them on here. I have lots more pics. of her but can't put them on here these are ones that can be have more but you can get The idea of what she has sent me. I know now that these were stolen from blueyedcass web sight. I paid to get on her web sight and found the web cam shows that were used on me of course they were edited alot.

leitdtemy1953
New survivor

Re: lucylove931@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 am

Sorry for hearing you were scammed, leitdtemy1953.

Stop considering yourself stupid for falling into this trap - anyone can be a victim; it is enough to be online without being aware about the danger. The scammers know how to play this game, because they are doing this year after year, with more victims in the same time. Some of them spend time to know you, not because they are interested in you, but because the are trying to find exactly how they can use against you anything you say - your feelings, your emotions, your dreams.

The money you sent are lost, but you can avoid any other losses and you can avoid hurting yourself for no reason. Block the scammer, delete the emails you receive from this one without even opening it, delete and block "her" phone number in your phone. "She" will try to get you back using another bunch of lies - don't give "her" this chance. Be careful if you receive emails form people talking about "her" or in "her" behalf - it is the same scammer or group of scammers trying to use a different story to get more money from you.

The same scammer is active on FB as:

Lucy Salvadore aka lucy.salvadore
Lives in Denton, Texas
From New Orleans, Louisiana

single and looking for love - since October 29, 2013...

avatar.JPG (10.03 KiB) Viewed 23580 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

precilla.martin@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:29 pm

precillamartin
Female

am single God fearing faithful honest never married single I think it is in every details of daily life, such as cooking a delicious meal, listening to a nice song, reading a wonderful article ,or just sitting quietly and looking into each other's eyes especially when you finish one day's hard work, the one you love accompanies you to enjoy those simple but sweet moments, To share the intimate pleasure that only a true husband and wife feel because they do not see the physical flaws they only feel desire to please and be pleased by no one but their partner.A partner that knows that being a lover is more than sex. It is putting your arm around their waist as you stroll through the market, it is brushing your hand softly down their back . It is not just the long passionate kiss that says "I love you", it is also the soft kiss that says kiss that says " hi I am glad you are home." This is happiness from my understanding please add me to yahoo messenger i am online precilla.martin@yahoo.com precilla.martin@yahoo.com tex my cell (508) 419-4132 (508) 419-4132
Attachments
thumb_3bd9a354.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Vision57 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Is andyone familiar with a Banazira Thompson from Accra, Ghana using Blueyed Cass photos and webcams?? She took me for thousands a couple years ago and is still "working it".... I shouldn't know this but my wife is a money agent for Western Union and there has been over 5,000 cash transactions which I assume is in the US to this person... My wife refused someone locally this last week for wanting to send a thousand dollars to her..... Apparently the FBI had got involved and caught the "guy" (her partner?), but not her.... She is on Facebook under that name with Cass photos but does not look active........ I have a few names who might be involved with this but that is a later discussion....
Vision57
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Vision57,

"Banazira Thompson," a fake name, abusing stolen Blue-Eyed Cass pictures has not yet been reported on any anti-scam site.
Your scammer was not a female, but a male scammer. West African scammers are almost exclusively men, especially in romance scams. The FBI catching the "guy," is FAKE, if the scammer or an email from someone you do not know told you that. The FBI arresting the "scammer" is a scammer trick to make you send more money to "recover your funds."

Please read these information posts to understand the scam and what you should do:
Frequently Asked Questions. The all important FAQ page. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337

What to do if you are a victim of a scam viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

I see six profiles in FB and two Google+ account, all using her pictures, so all are fakes and scammers. The real person has nothing to do with the scam, and there are hundreds of scammers using her pictures to scam others.

Do you have any more DETAILS to post? Email addresses, chat usernames, phone numbers, emails to post from scammer?

=
Scammer fake profiles using Blue-Eyed Cass pictures:

https:/ /plus.google.com/100543029446992592254/about

-
https:/ /plus.google.com/116672682604540810264/posts/f3MbJf92TBK

-
https:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Banazira-Thompson/100005134545695?fref=photo

-
https:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Banazira-Thompson/100003014187479?fref=photo
and
https:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Banazira-Thompson/100003022797536?fref=photo

same photo:

-
https:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Banazira-Thompson/100008180027576?fref=photo

-
https:/ /www.facebook.com/Banaluv3?fref=photo

-
https:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Banazira-Thompson/100003713408582?fref=photo

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.