Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

solnanna64@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

solnanna64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:04 am

I do not know what to say . For me dating through letters for the first time. Well firstly Hello :) My name is Anna. I am 28 years old . I'm searching for a serious relationship . Please, write to me .

Header:

Return-Path: <solnanna64@gmail.com>
Received: from cpm.paneladmin.pro ([188.187.144.92])
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020
Reply-To: solnanna64@gmail.com
Subject: hi

Orig IP: 188.187.144.92 | Orig ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

I'm glad you answered. Do you mind communication? I want to tell you more about myself. If you do not mind, then in the next letter I will write you more about myself.

Hi ! Have a good day! The computer in service of acquaintances found to me some structures of people which coincide with my inquiry.
I preliminary studied them and decided to send you my message because your structure seemed to me more interesting than others.
I hope, that you would have time to send me some messages. We could find out each other better.
I will tell a little bit about myself: I am 28 years old. I was not married yet and I live in the apartment of my the grandmother.
Some years, after the ending of training I worked as the seller .
I like productive leisure, periodically I go in for sports for maintenance of my body.
I like to travel and be in different places, but my job does not allow me to do it frequently.
I have many friends, we sometimes spend our time together, play billiards and tennis, we have also other entertainment.
I'm sending you my picture and short video , so you can know my person. Also I want you to send me some pictures of you.
Please, ask me any things interesting you about me and give me some information about you: what's your hobby? What is your character?
What qualities do you love in women? Whether you had the wife? I will answer your questions and tell you more about myself in following E-mail!
I'll be waiting for your messages.
Your friend Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solnanna64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:07 pm

hI ! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message.
You have not sent a picture of you, please do it. I will wait it.
, your letter means for me, that I am interesting for you too. Do you really, , find me nice? - OK, in the following messages I will send you other pictures of me.
, I have a lot of questions for you and I would like to ask them in my messages, I hope you will answer them - OK?
I think that you're the nice person, and that's why it is important for me to learn your opinion on some things.
I think, that you've read my structure and could see there, that I have serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for close and warm relations.
I will try to tell a little about my character. I do not know what to start with... I think, that I'm a very romantic person.
I like to communicate with people, who have a good sense of humour. I appreciate such qualitie in people, as honesty very much.
I believe in love, and I think that it is a very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I'm a very jealous person. I adore, when people pay compliments to me and I'm ready to listen to them indefinitely.
It is necessary for me, when there's cleanliness and the order around me. Also I like to cook various tasty things.
It is pleasant for me romantic relations between the man and the woman, but probably all women dream to get acquainted with a good person, have with him beautiful romantic relations.
But, unfortunately, such things come to an end very quickly. I have no intention to spend myself on such acquaintances.
While I have not met yet in my life such person to which I would decide to give myself and my life. But to find such a person is my desire.
I think, that for the woman the main thing is not to have a career or other success, but to have strong family and the lovely person to take care of him.
Tell me, please, you what woman do you want to find in your life? Excuse me, , that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with the person whom you know couple of days.
But it is interesting for me to know it about you. I have shortly written to you my outlooks on the life. If it is interesting for you, we could discuss these themes in more details then.
I will wait for your e-mail. Yours faithfully Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solnanna64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:27 am

Hi my dear !!!
Excuse, that did not write to you long time,
But I was sick an influenza and consequently I might not write to you.
I hope, that you have not lost me, and will continue to correspond with me.
I very much missed under your letters, and I very much would like to become healthy faster,
To see your letter in mine E-mail.
You missed on me?
From your letters I was more and more,
and I understand that you the good person more.
And all of you more to similar me.
What you think in this occasion?
I with impatience shall wait for your letter.
Yours Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solnanna64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Hello !!! My name is Sveta, I am Anna's best friend. The fact is that a few days ago Anna became ill and she lost consciousness. Grandmother immediately called an ambulance and Anna was taken to the hospital, for several days Anna has been in the hospital. Yesterday I visited her at the hospital, she gave me her email password and said that I would write to you and warn you that you would not worry. Now she feels better, but the doctors do not want to let her go home yet. Doctors have not yet found a reason why she could fall into a swoon, she is now doing all the tests. Now I will go to the hospital again to Anna. I hope all is well with her. Have a nice day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solnanna64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:40 am

Hello my dear !!! How are you ? I hope you are doing well. My dear, everything is fine with me now. I made friends with a nurse in the hospital, told her about you, and explained the whole situation to her. She provided me with a computer here in the hospital so that I could write to you. My dear, I miss you very much and think about you every day. Doctors said that they would write me home in a few days. They said that it was necessary to wait for the latest tests and if everything went well, they would write me home. My dear, I'm tired of being here in the hospital, I hope that they will let me go home soon. During the time spent in the hospital, I thought a lot about you and understood how much I love you and miss you. I do not have much time . I will write to you when I am discharged from the hospital. I miss you and love you very much. My tender kisses and hugs to you. Yours and only yours Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solnanna64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:38 pm

Hello my dear and beloved !!! How are you ? I hope you are doing well. I was discharged from the hospital for home treatment. Now it’s very difficult for me to write you a letter, since I am writing you a letter and I have tears. I can not hold back my tears. I do not know how to tell you this. It is very difficult . Recent tests have revealed in me vegetovascular dystonia. I do not understand how this is possible. I always led a healthy lifestyle and watched my diet. I can’t understand why me? What did I do wrong in this life? I am very offended and hurt by this. I am only 28 years old and do not yet have my own family. I do not want my life to end like this. This disease is detectable if I start treatment. The doctor prescribed many expensive medications to me and I need to visit many institutions related to my illness. My dear, I don’t know what to do now. I am writing to you and I have tears. Yesterday I went to pharmacies to find out how much everything would cost me. The amount that the doctor called is very huge. It seems to me that it is better to die, but it stops me that in my life there is a grandmother. I don’t know what will happen to my grandmother if I do not. I gave a lot of money for the time spent in the hospital and for all the tests. Now I don’t know what to do. My dear, please forgive me. On this I will end my letter. I cannot write to you in such a state. My tender kisses and hugs to you. Yours and only yours Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.