Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

James Fischer - fischertimbers@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

James Fischer - fischertimbers@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

Never thought I would be a victim. But I was. Met him on POF. All via emails , because he had to leave for Brazil for work, Which in turn went from being mugged, to a seizure on the plane when he was supposed to come home, to tax bills he incurred for work there. He said he owned a company, has a website out of NY. Told me he recently moved to my area . He was a widower like me.

Name is James Fischer. He was very good at what he did. I am out 33K.

Said he owned www. fischertimber.com in NY was awarded huge job for Brazilian hardwoods but couldn't get enough from supplier in US had to go to Brazil and hire project manager there to complete. First he was mugged and hit over head with pistol, In hospital. Now camera phone isn't working. He took and sent many photos from Brazil before that.
Then he went to leave and got stopped at airport for not paying tax on the work. Once all those bills were paid, he left and had seizure on plane and back to Brazil for surgery. couldn't leave country without paying medical bills.
I have Chase bank statements that showed me he had the money from the job was deposited as well as the wire transfer to Brazil for the work and materials. After being mugged he didn't have access to his money. I always questioned that but he said the bank wouldn't send his new cards to Brazil. I helped him to the tune of 33K total. I always sent the money to US banks that he said the people there had access to. Both women. I have called those banks and alerted them as well.

When he was finally supposed to come home, and I didn't hear from him I called the German Embassy because he sent me letter from them saying he couldn't leave until medical bill was paid.

I don't know why I trusted him. Everyone told me not to, I didn't listen. he said all the right things my recently widowed brain needed to hear.

He took much more than the only nest egg I had. I am embarrassed and disgusted that I allowed this. I just don't want to see any other woman hurt like I have been.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: James Fischer - fischertimbers@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Fake character used in fraud:
James Fischer
DOB 2-17-66
POF username: raffyfdez
646-948-2215 / +16469482215 (Non-Fixed VoIP)
He is supposed to live in Orange Beach AL (that's what his POF profile said)
Live in NY for 9 years
fischertimbers@gmail.com
website https: // fischertimber.com/

Stolen pictures used:

Fake document used in fraud:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:58 pm

Most of the money talks were either on the phone or by text. Bank accounts used in fraud:

BANK OF AMERICA
ACCOUNT NAME: BRENDA C.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 48808875xxxx
ROUTING NUMBER: 11100xxxx
BANK ADDRESS: 850 W ARAPAHO ROAD, RICHARSON TX 75080

OnPoint Community Credit Union
2457 SW Cherry Pk Rd
Troutdale, OR 97060
Sandra L T.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Emails received:

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, James Fischer <fischertimbers@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi xxx,
Thank you so much for contacting me on here,I really appreciate it. I’m interested in getting to know you more. I'm new to the online dating world and also dating in general since my wife past 5 years ago.I'm originally from Germany but I've been living in the US for over 10 years now. I have no kids of my own but I love kids and I have my own business where I sell and supply all kinds of woods for flooring, building projects, furniture, and general woodwork.
Please tell me more about yourself..
Regards,
James

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, James Fischer <fischertimbers@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi xxx,

It's nice to hear from you again, I’m a gentleman with a big heart and beautiful personality! I’m the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat tire, I'm the guy who stops the whole console you or rather gives you my spare and makes a way for us. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. Well, I'm an educated professional man and I have a BSc in Technical Engineering. I'm cool, respectful and a comprehensive person who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I am very social and outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.

I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy, however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends, they mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. though I don’t have any family here so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life.

What are you looking for in a man?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:00 pm

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, James Fischer <fischertimbers@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi xxx,

I have come to the realization that life is short, we need to break the rules sometimes, forgive quickly, love truly and never regret anything that makes us smile, at that junction here is a brief of what I think my life revolves around at the moment; I'm straight forward, honest, caring, loving, trustworthy, understanding and love to socialize as well, a lot more I guess will be communicated later.

I certainly do want a serious relationship with a woman that knows what she wants and ready to give it a go. But obviously, it should start with great friendship, perhaps more reason why I came on a dating site but would prefer keeping it slow for a start and nurture its connection and development.

I have been single for years now as I lost my wife to cancer and it's been difficult sort off since then based on the circumstances surrounding the situation. I guess from a woman's perspective you should know what I'm talking about and how that could ruin things and rule over you for some period of time. Anyway, I decided to try online dating and I found your profile. I feel there are things we might have in common that could be explored.

What do you think are the qualities of a good relationship?

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, James Fischer <fischertimbers@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi xxx,

I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend and trusting one another. I think each should respect the others opinion and that stupid argument over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far Good communication. Never be ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you.

There is a lot of love and caring in the relationship. There has to be love in order for a relationship to work. A good relationship is when your partner is more than just a partner... they should be your best friend. A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another.

A good relationship is purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing..Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time.

Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyle. Being friends first, last and always. If you have friendship as the basis of your relationship, you can get through the hard times. The second ingredient is commitment. With those two things, you can't lose.

Have a goodnight and sweet dreams

James
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:01 pm

Date: Thu, Nov 7, 2019

It's nice to read from you again. I’m so serious in getting to know you better and talk more,I thought it would be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with and probably spend the rest of your life with.

Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic). I enjoy walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.

Passions: I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good person, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.

Likes: I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Caribbean. Not sure where I would like to go for now...

Dislikes: There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, un-trusting people, displaced anger, unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-centredness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

Let me see, what else can I share about me? I have a strong work ethic and I never give anything less than my absolute best. Please tell me about your interest, passion, likes and dislikes

I wish you a lovely day and i hope this gives you some insight about me.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:02 pm

James Fischer <fischertimbers@gmail.com>
Thu, Nov 21, 2019

Hi baby, I'm at the hospital, I was robbed on my way back to the hotel last night. The hit me in the back of my head and I went unconscious. They stole my wallet, my bag containing some documents and my laptop. The police were here earlier and they said they found my phone at the crime scene but they are keeping it as evidence for now.
I'm still in so much pain but I'm fine. I had to ask one of the nurses for help so i can send you this message
I will try to message you again later

James Fischer <fischertimbers@gmail.com>
Thu, Nov 28, 2019

Good Morning my love,

There are just some things that words cannot describe. The feeling I have when I talk to you, when I think about you, and when I dream about you, it's amazing. I've never felt that before in my life. You are a wonderful woman and without you there for me when I needed you, I don't know where I would be right now. My love for you has grown so much over the past couple of weeks. I think back to when we first started talking, I would have never imagined that we would be where we are today. It's just going to keep getting better my love. I don't think that our love will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you and when you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. I'll be your best friend. My life is perfect with you in it. So, I thank you.

Even in our moods, regardless of our daily life problems; we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your laughter rings through my ears and touches my heart. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another. It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we can survive anywhere as long as we are together.

Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.

I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants.

Happy Thanksgiving
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Fischer Woods and Timber - fischertimber.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:04 pm

The fake website used in fraud was created 4 months ago, reusing content of another site that was active in 2014.

From the fake website:

Fischer Woods and Timber (American Company Number: 058 385 327) is a German/American company specializing in sales and supply of all kinds Hardwoods, Timbers and Logs. The Company was founded in 2009 by Mr. James Fischer (Bach. Technical Engineer) the company director, who can speak fluent German and English.
The company actively sale and supply woods across the U.S, Canada and Germany providing quality wood material to American and overseas manufacturers for Building construction, Flooring, Furniture, Veneer, and Art Product Production.

Contact details:

Address
Office: Suite 55, 99 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
General Enquiry
enquiry@Fischertimber.com
(646) 948-2215
Fax: +1 (646) 948-2215

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141659.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: fischertimber.com
Updated Date: 2019-08-13
Creation Date: 2019-08-13
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-08-13
Registrar: Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

This is what the fake website looks like:

fishertimber.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby ReeReeK » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 pm

I was contacted last fall by this same person through POF.
The emails are pretty much identical. I did not fall for his scam though. He didn’t get any money from me at all.
As soon as he asked, I called him a scammer and blocked him.
I have some different pictures he sent me that can be added if you want them.
I did a reverse image search and came across some other dating profiles he has used as well if they are helpful.
Scumbag knew I was a widow, and that I was off work on stress leave because I had just survived a house fire where I lost everything except what I was wearing when I got out, and he still had the nerve to try to scam me.
He or they need to be stopped. I wish I knew who the poor guy is whose picture is being used. I feel bad for him.
ReeReeK
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 pm

I have some different pictures he sent me that can be added if you want them.
I did a reverse image search and came across some other dating profiles he has used as well if they are helpful.

Yes, please add them using "Upload attachment" feature in posting box below the white box.
Yes, please post his other dating profiles, as well, and any other information others could search for to find him here.
His email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Next

Return to Romance scams.