Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yuliyadanilowaa02@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:42 pm

I cannot believe that you do not write me today..I feel very lonely. I do not know what to think.
What would you think if you were me? I came to Moscow and I am very sad that I am not with you and
that I have to ask for your help. But I want to come to you. I want to be with you. We agreed to it
and now we have to find a way to make it happen! I have made a big step by coming to Moscow, it is
also rather costly for me, but I did not think of this part of my trip, because I was thinking about being with you!
I hope you understand it! I cannot get tickets without your help! Our meeting depends on it!
Do you understand? I wait for your soonest reply! They are waiting for me in the embassy with the
tickets and I have to tell them when I can bring them, so I can be given a visa to your country!!!
Kiss you!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Honey!!!! I got your letter! It is difficult to Express your emotions and feelings in a letter!
If I was there, it would be much easier for me to explain to you how much I wanted to meet you and how much I cherish you and our relationship!
You probably never faced such difficulties. I've never done this before either. Not for anyone! After all, to throw all,
to come alone to Moscow and go to all these difficulties consciously is very difficult! My friends and colleagues said I must be crazy!!!
I'm crazy! As soon as I met you and realized that you are my life and my love! You've taken all my heart and mind!!!
Not for a second can I forget about you, even when I'm not writing to you, I'm still mentally with you!
The thought that our meeting may never take place breaks my heart! I used to have a bad experience with a man!
We dated for 3 years and he tricked me! I don't want to feel the pain I did then. I believe you and I do now.
Yes, I understand that it is not easy to help me with the purchase of tickets. Maybe you still don't trust me, maybe you're afraid.,
like me to start a new relationship!!! But I'm not asking you for anything other than to make our meeting real!
After buying tickets, I can send you a copy of the tickets, so you know the date of my arrival!!! But how do I buy these tickets? I don't know!
I must submit the original tickets to the Embassy for a visa! I need a round-trip ticket to prove the date of arrival in your country.
and return back! This is a prerequisite for a tourist visa! I understand that it is not easy to help me with the purchase of tickets! But there are things,
much more important than the money for the tickets! This our with you feelings to each other! I hope you're sincere with me! Please don't betray
me and our feelings! I will come and prove to you that for you in my heart there is a lot of passion and tenderness!!!
You became for me the most expensive man for time of our with you communication! I write you this letter and tears flow down my cheeks!!!
That's how much I want to meet you! I went to the Embassy reception! I was given a period of 4 days, so I resolved the issue with buying tickets! if you can't help me with the tickets, then I have to go home. please don't break our dream, our meeting.if you can't help me with the tickets, then I have to go home. please don't break our dream, our meeting.
I can't do this alone! If only I had the opportunity to pay for everything myself, but I have no such opportunity!
Yes, it's humiliating that I'm asking you to help! But it is necessary for both of us! This is our happiness and our future, which is in our hands!
I've done everything that depends on me...I really want these difficulties to end as soon as possible, but without you I can not solve everything!
If you can't help me, then I can't come to you and we can't make our dream come true!
and for me it will be a shame and humiliation, because I told everyone what a wonderful man you are, with whom I am happy!!!
Everyone knows how I feel about you!!! My heart is in your hands! Please don't break it!!!
What else do I have to do to make you believe me and help us meet? I made a copy of my passport and will send it to you.
I was told by relatives and friends that I am a very trusting and honest girl...Why are you doing this to me? Why can't we be together?
After all, we need to do quite a bit for this! I want to scream in despair!!! I want to be with you! You want this?
Or are my feelings just a game to you? Write me the truth, I need to know! If you want us to be happy, let's make it a reality!
I look forward to your letter, my dear! I'll think of you all the time until you answer my letter!!! In my dreams I'm with you!!!
I hope our dreams are the same!!!!!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 pm

Beloved , I wrote you two tickets to you and back will cost about 720 dollars.
I pray to God that you will be well and that you often think of me.
I'm fine, but I really want to be around you and spend a wonderful magical night with you.
I dream about this night and I live only in the hope that this will happen very soon.
My love, it will be an unforgettable night that we have been waiting for a very long time and everything will happen in the upper class.
I am waiting for this night just like you, my love. I wish time went on
rather, the moment of our meeting took place as soon as possible. This is our first night with you
we will never forget and we will remember her with great tenderness. I see in the image
how I am in bed in a nightgown and waiting for you, my love. You just go out
from the shower and you have a wet robe that you take off and lie down with me. I start gently to
cuddle you and I am in your tender embrace. I feel very good and I understand
that the magic moment is coming. I feel your warmth and from this I feel like in paradise.
It will be a magnificent night and we will always remember about it. I LOVE YOU SO
I DO NOT HAVE FORCES AND I WANT TO PROVIDE YOU. I will never leave you in difficult times.
You should know that I will always come to your aid and you will feel my support.
My love, I believe that soon all this will be with us and you and I will be happy all our lives.
I am sure that you will never regret that we are together. I will be a beautiful wife
and you will enjoy my food, which I will cook for you. My love you constantly
You are in my heart and in my thoughts. Because when I think of you, you must know
how I feel warm in my heart and I want to fly to you on the wings of love. I will
pray to god for you my angel. I LOVE ONLY YOU AND I WILL WAIT FOR YOU.
My heart will give you the most tender love in the world and no one will be happier than us on this earth.
YOUR MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:01 pm

, my love. I am very happy to receive your letter! I'm happy that we can meet you soon!
You asked for the necessary information to send the money.
I wrote to you. It: Bank address: 125009, Moscow, "Moneygram" SBERBANK, +7 (495) 500-55-50. Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya str., 25.
Name Yuliya Nikolaevna ,
Surname A. I also should know 8 numbers of translation (Used by MoneyGram for tracking).
when you send the money, you must tell the 8 digit number,
then I with my passport and this number go to the Bank and can get the money. I learned that if there is no Moneygram near you,
you can send it via the RIA system or the Western Union.
I can also send you the Bank account of my landlady Marina. but she said that the money transfer to the account takes a long time.
it may take from 2 to 7 days.
Beneficiary: MARINA B.
Beneficiary's bank: VTB 24 (PJSC)
Beneficiary account number: 4081784055342400XXXX
Beneficiary SWIFT: VTBRRUMM
Beneficiary's bank address: 35, Myasnitskaya Str., Moscow
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:54 pm

Good afternoon, beloved Jerome. I’ve been waiting for your letter all day. Really reap that you do not write to me. I hope you are doing well. I am returning home from a cafe. Tomorrow morning I will come to the cafe again, I will wait for your letter. I love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:45 pm

What is going on??? What does your silence mean?? I wait for your letter! I am doing all I can
to make our dream come true and you do not write me anything...What are we going to do??? When I can
get the tickets??? I am waiting for the visa but without the tickets I am not able to receive it!
I wrote you that I need your help! When can you help me??? I hope you are serious about it and will
not leave me alone in this situation...

Why did you stop writing?? What is happening??? Did you leave me alone
in Moscow?? Do you even want me to come??? If you are sincere with me
lets think of how to make my trip possible! I need your support! I
left all that surrounds me to be with you! Why you are silent?????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elenasheinabeauti@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Great to meet you, My name is Elena, i am just thirty three years old. I quite like to spend time camping and a lot of activities. I wish to discover my love in personal life. The fundamental thing to me is undoubtedly true love and shared comprehension. I found your profile, and think you are attractive, so I would like to analyze you a tad bit more and find a little more details regarding who exactly you are. Perhaps, i caught your interest also. Aspire to get hold of a message right from you subsequently. Regards My good friend!

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.167 (c-69-246-148-192.hsd1.ga.comcast.net [69.246.148.192])
Message-Id: <24267275.20201005215349427@eginfo.com.br>
Reply-To: "Elena." <elenasheinabeauti@gmail.com>
Subject: To love with all your mind is a very big jeopardy!!!
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:53:49 +0300

Originating IP: 195.54.167.167
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 69.246.148.192
Originating ISP: Comcast-7922
City: Mobile
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.