Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leddykiss@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

leddykiss@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Greetings my great mate Please do not be puzzled to my words. With your approval, I will tell you more about me. I'm want to meet a man for a relation and spend time together. I am joyful, communicative girl. I adore stargaze and rejoice life. I prefer to conduct pastime in happy company. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who banish the void. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting tendencies. I do not drink spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to join in the universe of bliss and weasel, if you are ready away from the unhappy bleak life make vibrant unforgettable fairytale, do not miss this possibility, leave everything and email me soon! We could speak and send pics, even nude. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my pics and can to know me better. I expectation that I could to get involved you and our communication will go on.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: leddykiss@gmail.com

Anastasiyoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <osaatchi@ramapo.edu>
Received: from localhost ([189.139.245.184])
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020
Subject: There you are my bloke

Attached was a Docx file which I did not open.

Orig IP: 189.139.245.184 | Orig ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v. | City: Atizapan De Zaragoza | Country: Mexico
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.