Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:02 pm

Form Submitted On: 2020-01-02 22:55:53

What name did the scammer use?: Michael / Mike Raymond
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Silver Singles. He deleted it immediatly after pursuing me.... said there were too many freak messages he was getting....
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: michaelraymond19@aol.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 1-630-869-9067
Please include any photos/documents sent to you by the scammer.:

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : He had immediately contacted me upon my opening my profile on Silver Singles. I asked him if he was aware he was contact someone in MO, he was supposed to be in NV. He said yes. He just happen to come across my profile and liked it and the only thing he has been receiving was freaky messages. So as soon as I agreed we could become pen pals and see where it goes, he deleted his profile...It was gone immediately. I checked because I had wanted to look at his profile again, which was VEGASLOVERMICHAEL.. My friend found a lot of "word for word" paragraphs on here and then there was a lot of free lance correspondence to. His story was he owned Raymond Constructions, Ltd and he was at the end of doing the field work and was going to travel to Dubai with his crew to finish up on a "rig" construction the hand off the reins to his next in line. He even gave me this link to it and if you go to the ABOUT section, there is actually a picture of him listed as the CEO https: //www. raymondconstructionsltd.com So, when he returned back to the States it was going to be his time to retire and run the day to day from a home office that is why it didn't matter where I lived, because he could move where ever he wanted and he had plenty of money from building a successful business he could travel is he needed to .
He said his father had passed and it was just him and his mom, who lived in the UK. He lost his wife 16 years ago to breast cancer, and he was with her until her last breath, and they were never blessed with any children. so he was trying to find his Soul Mate to finish off the rest of his life with. He said he was of British decent and had a interesting accent due to being a world travel and picking up dialectics from all around the world .
He is writings were some what of, not a lot but understandable enough if you talk/write with a bit of a slang. He said he wrote well and referred to a whole lot of romantic stories and true love found in the rarest of places which in turned allowed me to succumb to his persistence of "taking a leap of faith" with him that true love could really be found... uuuggghh...
Everything sounded right. Even after I went back to reread for the noticeable "signs" of a scam. I can see more now reading your articles on what to look for. He actually had me beginning to make plans to meet with him, he was going to come to Missouri as soon as he go back to the States.
Just as he was supposed to be leaving Dubai, he called stating there was a horrific accident at the work site that had killed one of the locals and severely injured 3 others.
I hadn't heard back from him for a while so I decided to look up the incident on the internet figuring something would be listed in some kind of headlines over there and didn't find anything.
Then my skepticism started coming back and I began checking on his name, phone #, email adds and there was absolutely nothing to be found.
When I questioned him about it, he disappeared and I haven't heard from him since...

The whole thing lasted from December 11 through December 30...
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: NO.....
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: raymondconstructionsltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:06 pm

The fake website used in scam claim to be a business named Raymond Constructions Group Inc.

From the fake website:

The ownership group of Raymond Constructions has over 15 years of experience in owning and operating a successful oilfield construction business with more than 60 years of oilfield experience in United States.

Contact details:

Raymond Constructions Group Inc.
#PO Box 322
Beloit, WI
Phone: (630) 869-9067
Email: info@raymondconstructionsltd.com

+16308699067
Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Peerless Network Of Illinois, Llc - Il

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141557.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: raymondconstructionsltd.com
Updated Date: 2019-12-25
Creation Date: 2019-08-05
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-08-05
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Frank Marru
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 233 s wheatly suite 2
Registrant City: ridgeland
Registrant State/Province: MS
Registrant Postal Code: 39157
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4128910363
Registrant Email: idennis@finroic.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

raymondconstr.JPG

The fake website is used by scammers originating from Nigeria.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michaelraymond19@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:44 am

Emails received:

Date: 12/12/19
To:
Subject: Re: michael from silversingles

Hello xxx,

How are you doing? Thanks for your response, I do appreciate our communication here as I have taken down my profile as I didn't enjoy the experience on the site as I kept getting lots of freak messages that is why I suggested we communicate via personal email which would also be easier to express ourselves and even share pictures.

I guess you should truly know who I am, I don't really know how this is to work since its my first time of being on the dating website and my friend put me here to find my soul mate, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own lover and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime, A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bounds. To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments:

MY BACKGROUND

I am Michael Raymond most friends call me Mike. I was born to a loving couple, a home by an American man from Las Vegas NV and a British woman from London England. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, i left to study in Central Queensland University of Technology in Australia where i got my first degree in Civil Engineering and then i later moved on to Join ma back in the UK. I lost my father later and my mom was left alone, I met my wife and best friend in Paris, she was a fashion model very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

MY JOB

I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges, We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height because i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, thats why i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo.

I am a total package, i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. I think I better stop here for now so I don't start rambling and bore you, I look forward to hearing back from you soonest.

Your turn

Michael{Mike}
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:45 am

Date: 12/13/19

Good morning xxx,

I really enjoyed your life story and it was very interesting. It is heart calming to see your response this morning, I hope your night was great too. I read your note with a big smile on my face. Knowing more about you and you knowing more about me may be a good start to something wonderful who knows? we have talked about, family and work, what else could i share now? I have been made to know I do write and speak well in a way that gets to the mind, well, I think I simply try my best to express what I feel and I don’t edit what I say or hide my feelings no matter what the recipient feels as I believe nothing supersedes the truth. I must emphasize that I am not one of those who seek instant chemistry. That is where most people go astray, seeing someone in an instant and luring yourself to really believe there is something in you that immediately that which you can’t explain in someone, then I wonder how people defines infatuation or childish crush otherwise.

The essence of online dating was never intended for people because they lack the courage to interact with opposite sex physically, but because research shows many of the soldiers back in the days who met women via letter writing actually live the life there after in good ways, and then it is now manifest that when people meet on the net, they should at least explore each other's mind for a while, share ideas and compare views, finding a common ground is a very great achievement, isn't it said that loving is the soul's recognition of its counterpart in another person. In fact in the medium, it makes you know a person so well to a point you feel they are no more strangers, you would have escaped the possibilities of sentimental attractions in instant meetings , due to beauty, boldness and so on, where you won’t be able to really be who you are.

It might be thought of in the past, a once lonely man opened an email message from a stranger. It was a nice message but it was brief and at first glance, nothing led him to believe it was significant to this level, But soon, he might learn this message was very special indeed. Maybe it would be my story; we can’t know (smiles). Maybe on the other end, the other story would be, She sat at her computer and typed with frantic haste, There was so much she needed to say and so little time, Her heart poured out so easily through her fingers As the words appeared on the screen before her She filled her screen with her words of affection Then waited anxiously for him to type his reply, Her heart skipped as his reply appeared before her and She read and reread his words of endearment Then hurried to reply as her heart beat quickly With her emotions building higher with every word Telling how she yearned to be able to touch him ,Longed to be able to see him, to gaze into his eyes (smiles) oh if that becomes your story , then we may be a good match. Please forgive my humor; I am just like that, always playful.

Over time I have always called UK home being that my mom lives there so when I am not working which doesn't happen so often, I always go and stay with her unfortunately I wasn't blessed with any kids before my late wife passed away. I have been in the states for some months now and currently plan on traveling again for a job completion in Dubai. Ben, Troy and I have always stayed at Troy's in his Las Vegas, NV home before his wife moved to Australia to be close to her aged mom. I would love to find my woman first, then building a home would start from there, that being so because I traveled a lot to many countries for work but now I have gotten to the stage in my life when it's time to stop the traveling and focus on being happy with my partner while I work from my home office.

I love sea food, I eat mostly anything, don’t blame me, character I picked up along on my traveling adventures for work. My best colors are Red, blue and white; I dress clean, exercise regularly. I don’t drink except for parties, no smoking. When I am not working I do try my best to give myself the best treat, you will agree that all work and no play makes Michael a dull boy. I would usually take off to Europe, or Asia. I love sailing, surfing, I do ski, I play many instruments almost at a pro level, I do play golf and tennis also.

This is a journey we are trying to make here and I know it’s probably not, the best thing, but I'll try it anyway, because I know it could be the best thing, it could be the best! But we would never know unless we try would we? Seriously they say Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, lips that will kiss you in both instances, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Only then will you have found your true love. I have always said I would want my woman, someone I would love at all stages of life, I mean even after we stop making love but play bingo. What is love all about? It's all about giving, taking, sharing and keeping. If you are willing to do all this, then you are ready to love that someone special. I would give all I have for the one thing that cannot be bought(smiles)!

I really hope to hear from you soon.

An exciting stranger,
Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:46 am

Date: 12/14/19

Dear xxx,

Thanks for making out time to write me, I really do appreciate it because now I am having an affair with my computer,lol.

I just can't stop smiling, you are in my thoughts and I more than thank you very much for your emails and for sharing with me about you, I must say I am happy that we got connected.

I came on the site to find my soul mate since I am at the edge of dropping the hat of field work to retire and enjoy the fruits of my labor I guess I just want an early retirement from field work so that I can operate from a home based office in my retirement home.

Ben and Troy are my best buddies and we have been friends for as long as I can remember and we have been working together ever since. I’m doing last minute errands and documentations today as I'm supposed to travel ahead of my last contract now due for completion in a few days from now, we are to complete the supplies and renovation of a rig off the Dubai coast. I have to clear that and get all the due balance and it would be a "wow, what a journey" then the work traveling stops and then I can start making the paradise (smiles). I really don't want to spend more than a week to make it to that spot. I think I should use the period to explore with you and hopefully can't wait to meet you upon arrival, I do pray it all works. Hopefully then, gone would be the shyness as words may flow from your heart as you hopefully describe the true depth of your emotions someday. My company is an industrial construction management company https: //www. raymondconstructionsltd.com, like you already know I am a Civil installation Engineer, I have about 9 professional team buddies that we have worked closely together for many years whom I trust would be able to handle all field works diligently after retiring while I bid for contracts from my home desk.

I can't tell if we share same likes and dislikes but let's see what happens. Now I will ask you some little questions, what are you looking for in a man ? I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with not just any woman but a soul mate because a soul mate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul partner, to do the emotional work of self-discovery and yes everyone is looking for a soul mate .

I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY...I MUST CONFESS …Please tell me about your online dating experience ..How many men have you been with on the dating site? And what was the outcome ? I believe in faith which is the evidence of things not seen but the substance of things hoped for .. I am 100% willing to be patient with you. I do understand that its one step at a time for I believe in honesty, sincerity, understanding , trust and above all LOVE.

I want you to know that communication is the foundation of a successful relationship and without a solid medium of communication there cant be a solid relationship I am saying this because my heart tells me this may lead to something and that there is a great thing coming to us and I pray that the great gift should be you and I coming together to become close friends…

Lets take it again this way with our likes and dislikes and other activities like I said a case study,lol.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, write, think and dream. I also like to talk and to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early when I can, I like to get up late when I am not working ; I like to be alone and sometimes I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace and sometimes a few metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake and I like the flat cornfield in Champagne. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh and I also like holding hands with my partner walking down the beach. I like to cook for my partner . I am very passionate and romantic and I like to cuddle and whisper to her ear and tell her sweet nonsense... I also like to drop a kiss on her forehead and drop flowers by the bedside before she wakes up in the morning. I like to write lovely poems and drop by the side of the bed for her and leave for work and she calls me when she is awake and say to me in a silent way that she loves me. My favorite TV program that I like is Saturday night live.

My kind of meal:

I love to taste French, Italian, Chinese, Korean or Indian and Japanese cuisine especially spider roll. However, I'm kind of diet to maintain my health and trying not to eat out so often and I like when my partner and I will go out for dinner and sometimes go out on a weekend to have coffee and cake . I also like pasta , believe it or not, I like the classical, macaroni & cheese. I also like the Mexican pick a taco with just beans, rice, and cheese.

Please click on the link below or copy and paste in another page and listen to this song its specially from my heart to you I dedicate this a token of my friendship to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsrYjXDrvQ

I cant wait to hear from you telling me about your likes and dislikes like I have done here...

Hugs,

Mike
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:47 am

Date: 12/16/19

Good Morning my not so strange stranger xxx(smiles) ,

First off I am sorry forgot getting back to you sooner as I have been very busy with work. Thank you for the beautiful pictures the kids look adorable!!! Thank you for sharing more about yourself I really enjoyed reading your email as I felt it was coming from the sincerest part of your heart.

Funny when you meet strangers and you start knowing them and they don't seem so strange anyways, Smiles. For the first time i can notice the zeal in me as i longed to read from you today, one should never underestimate the power of a new found friend. Before you know it, a simple hi or hello may turn to very intimate words such as baby come to bed, hehehe.

I am not disappointed to get my new found daily tonic from my new friend. something has blossomed within my chest and I am happy your response lifts me up, soaring into the heavens for in truth I dared not believe this could happen yet through the years I hoped and yearned for it.

I lost my wife 15 years ago to breast cancer, that was a very difficult period for us, I stood by her all the way till her last breath, we were happily married for 14yrs. I had another relationship after 5yrs of her death but she loved me for just material things, it was too late for me to realise this because things were already bad at that time for me to make a fast change, but I am happy right now because I have been able to move on. I divulged all my time, feelings and emotions into my work which I believe helped me achieve a successful career. I took my profile down as you may have noticed as a sign of will and commitment to a journey with you.

I have come to realize that in finding love, it brings us closer to our own self. This is for those who seek themselves, We are all lost spirits at some point in our lives, and if we do not find our soul, we can never truly share it with another. I've done the merry-go-round; I've been through the revolving doors. I feel like I've met somebody I can stand still with for a minute, and maybe one day you would want to stand still with me? Between you and I, I heard Cupid's been flying around, hitting everyone with a bit of my love, but I sure hope he beats the hell out of you! (Laughing Hard) Thanks for giving attention this way, it is such a wonder that you can feel young again.

I have many friends scattered throughout the world who regularly send me email messages of greetings. Reading them pleases me so, but I crave more than just friendship, I craved true love. Although I've loved before, it always seemed fleeting. A lasting love has slipped through this fingers before .I began to believe that God had not really intended for me to experience the worlds greatest sensation. Maybe my time's here.

I really look forward to notes from you with much enthusiasm.

Known Stranger,

Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:48 am

Date: 12/17/19

To a new friend xxx !!!

(...) I hope you had a great day? Thank you for sharing something so personal about your husband it shows the kind of woman you are and that you are a woman of virtue and will stand by her man till the very end, every man prays for a woman like you.

I don’t know why, but I feel I wouldn't have been so happy had I not gotten a note from you,lol. What I finally realized is that it doesn't matter how far you live, how different the culture is, it doesn't matter if you meet someone on the Internet... true love can be found everywhere and it happens when you least expect it. What else do we live for if not for love, maybe my time may have come (smiles).

So tell me something xxx, Are you ready to install love? (Smiles),I heard a story long time ago when a man went to a customer care rep, I think you should read it too. Because it says a lot about how the heart should be operated in love, I will tell you about it later.

Finally I will be leaving for Dubai today, I expect to be there for another week plus or minus a day(smiles). Completing the contract will surely be a great deal sealed, I have waited this moment all my life, and prayed for a complete family to share the dividend with at the end, just maybe the timing may be good (smiles). Upon arrival, I do plan to meet you, but I guess I have some days to plan a good scenario. How do you see a good home? How do you envision a good private vacation for two? Trust me, it takes a lifetime knowing people and the difference between the two is the fun of the whole journey and that is what love is really about, not just a destination you get too and stop, but a lifetime deal. I remember fully well that I have been told, you can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die "your heart".

If they had ever told me how fun meeting someone over the air could be, I would have said, 'Impossible, impossible for me.' And if they said I'd find someone I really feel comfortable talking to beyond the computer's end, I would have said, 'Impossible, impossible, my friend.' To dream about what might have been is strange enough for me, but now it seems I'm living in a dream too beautiful to be. If they had said a moonbeam could calm a stormy sea, I know, I, Michael would have said, Impossible, but now at last I see that nothing is impossible now you got my attention. The old prankster would say, it’s not a matter of finding the right person, but a matter of being the right person for the one you choose to love. People seem to forget mostly that love demands our hard work daily. Because really, Love is like trust, when you find your special someone, it is as if you trust them with your heart. Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with that someone, because sometimes Fate plays a fool on us and we are not meant to be together. But still, there is love between us. So the most important thing is that the friendship created is one that can never be forgotten. That is why I am happy with finding a new friend in you, I will be patient with you because even if the end isn't what we plan, the friendship will always be there, so it is a win win situation. Don't let over cautiousness or being too guarded limit your abilities in life because life is just of the two options:

1. Worry yourself and remain on one spot...
Or
2. Dust yourself up and move the Hell on...

Yeah I know!!

Your naughty friend,lol
Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:50 am

Date: 12/18/19
Subject: I arrived safely

My new friend xxx,

How are you doing? I will start by answering your question: My date of Birth is 28 March 1965 .

I arrived safely here in Dubai but first had to settle in to email you. All through my flight, you were on my mind every second just thinking about you and I did dream about you too. My line is roamed and active down here, you can text or call me anytime (630) 869 9067, be warned,lol, I do have an unsorted accent I picked up along my years of travels and work, some think it is sexy, I say I don't know, I will let you be the judge,lol.

I believe that I do have a lot to say and it must have been from my life experiences all summed up. Sometimes we get lost along the way we were told to look for the brightest star, it may lead us back. Maybe after all that's happened, our paths will cross another soul seeking same life adventure, again and we won't be lost anymore because we would've found each other. Until then, I'll be looking out for you, guiding you through, Maybe you could be my guardian star too. I really want the life beyond dreams, to wake up to her smell, to open my eyes making her face the first thing I see in the morning. I would sure love to chase her off with my naughty acts, because I really would love to see her smile and giggle over and over everyday. Most times I would love to drive with her next to me, and sometimes I get lazy and want to get spoilt so she can drive me too,(smiles). I think a dip in the pool middle of the night would be calming. I would love her to distract me while I get too entangled in my business works at home, hehehe. Taking her to bed would be my joy and I would also love to watch her sleep.

Life is beautiful, and it starts the very day we realize all it takes to be happy is to be happy. Do you know I have gotten a new glow since I started to talking to you this wonderful woman,(Smiles)? All my crew noticed the glow without effort and everybody wants to know why I smile for no reason now but I have refused to let anyone know, I just tell them something wonderful is happening in my life and that is all they need to know because I am only following my heart and trust it would lead me well with this. The reason that being said is, you never know who has your best interest at heart and when a third party gets involved in a relationship, you can never have a happy ending because no one can ever tell you your heart but yourself so I have learnt to follow my heart and wherever it leads me to I accept it with faith, good or bad so I have no one to blame but myself. In all other things except my love life, I am open to their opinion and advises because they see me as not only an employer or friend but as a father figure too. We are all here in Dubai, I have to complete my contract with this govt here, and the contract is in the final phase and will soon be completed. The men all have their uses, we have grown along with the years spent together. We share more friendship relationship than employer-employee relationship. Troy is one who would never give you any problems among the crew of intelligent thugs I have, He is my closest and he practically manages me hehehe. Adam is the very naughty one who would give you the names of every single chemical component there is in one sitting, He is a nut case and I am sure you would enjoy his sense of humor. Dan is the striker, He represents me, and my last trainee, Johnson. I trained them all and now they are my buddies. I am sure you will enjoy their company when you eventually meet them. It is never a dull moment around the Intelligent Thugs In-fact, in this similar fashion, Troy met his best friend and partner in crime on the same website, hehehe, he actually encouraged me to join the site.

I keep saying, people should stop going into relationships with these dreams only, We must realize at the same time there would be those moments we will need to be rebooted. There are times of anger when we would say things that we don't mean, and only those who want to remain hurt keep record of such wrongs and hold on to it. While we may have different views about some things , we only have to remember that we are all people with different views but what we have in common is general and it is the spirit of love and joy. I am happy to have a sense of hope, but like they say, Once in your life, you will find someone who will turn your world around. Hehehe You do work miracles, yet They say Angels don't exist, so why are you here? (Smiles). All of our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us, we will only grow to realize , we are the ones to look for it and recognize one when we see it. Do not let people deceive us about love, when people come and talk to you about their opinion about online dating, you should first check how perfect they themselves have lived the love life, to be qualified as the love professor because love is take what you get, Life: Forget yesterday, live today, and worry about tomorrow. Then love will come all on its own.

I wish I had the job to teach love to the world, it is actually not as hard as people take it to be. They just listen to too much advise on love affairs, not knowing the only thing that counts is the feelings in the heart, it is never an exam to be marked.

As you can see I am hopeful romantic, seriously you will be shocked I may be the most romantic person you'll know, I cant help it and I can't change it, it is who and what I am, I say, it is either you take me for me or not, there is no shaping it. Do you agree with me that life is short no matter how long we live it? I think people should start worrying about how well they live rather than how long. We are never promised tomorrow, so have you made a good change today? just smiling at someone on the side walk could do the magic, it may soften a heart and the person may never be the same again, before you know it you have changed a life (smiles).

Who ever said finding love and building a happy home would be easy, we fight for it, I think I should start planning for life ahead, cos truly, the difference between a dead dream and one to pass is the step taken towards it. Are you ready? Am I for real? well what will a man gain pretending at this age? well time unfolds all.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,

Michael

(630) 869 9067 / +16308699067 is the phone number that can be also seen on the fake website.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:52 am

Date: 12/20/19

Dear xxx,

You are indeed a lovely thief who just stole my heart, how ever you did it, I got no idea, but feeling this good makes me not care at all if you Steal the whole thing and never return it. Have I ever envisioned feeling this close to someone in such medium? well No, But like they say, The two things we can never run from are, Death and Love, and We are never to tell how, when, where or why it comes. I think I was falling in love with you without even knowing it (Smiles). Impossible to stop, impossible to control, I'd fallen for you, yet I didn't know and yet I was in choice to have contacted you, because it was by chance to have come across you. Don't you give up on this adventure, I can see it is all fun and would always be a win win situation no matter the end results, isn't it worth the trial? I have been saving smiles for you, why can't you see, you may be the one that I belong to. I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm, for you're the sun that breaks the storm in my situation.

Work is going on well, we are presently working on the renovation of the rig. I fly on the usual way to the platform almost everyday with my men, haven to wake up every morning by 6 to catch up my chopper from our quarters to down here, working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I don't know how to describe the wonderful feeling, but it is way beyond that butterfly story, They say sometimes we meet people who make us want to sing, you actually make me want to write something down like a poem, driven by experience of magic of words in a computer way, Ha ha! the monotonous click click click of the keyboard...the bleep of a message, the end of an unknown emptiness until now, the start of a journey yet to be defined but meant for great and like minds. The passing of years since the such feelings last felt. The end of a sorrowful era just deep silence, now turned to great anxiety, after all I never wake without hoping to hear from you (smiles).

I once heard that Loving someone is because you find them in your heart, even if it is locked up. You can't help yourself but to unlock it for them, because they're what you want. But really, is there any way anyone can achieve greatness without trying? Appearance is an image we all see each other as. To really care for, like, or have love for another is to know who they are on the inside. You can't care, like or love someone just by their outside appearance, it's what's inside that really matters. I think that is the advantage here darling.

I will not be part of the dreamers that only wait hoping the dream comes to them. I got a dream and i am taking my steps towards it everyday without limitations. What do you think? You may feel like asking, Do you believe in fate ? and I say xxx, let's find out shall we? (smiles). I would beg of you to wake up and stare into your mirror and ask that lady in there, “Michael says, "do you want to stay back and keep wishing for Mr dream or take a chance with the one stretching his hands towards you, asking would you take the journey with me?" You have come like nature to me, I am always busy, From one meeting to the other and working round the clock to seal a deal, but then i can never do without sparing the time daily to communicate with you, Like my old friend would say, It is never about how much time spent together, talking chatting or seeing but how much you can give out of your busy ones to remember each other, He says don't waste your time on someone who is not willing to waste their time on you.

My mom is very particular about her opinion that I shouldn't remain single, and I also know in my heart that with all my supposed success, I am reduced to nothing without a wonderful woman to crown me, I never believe life without love is good.

I can't wait to hear from you again.

Your not so strange stranger,

Michael
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:53 am

Date: 12/22/19

Good Day my new found joy xxx!

From the stranger to the one I cant even do a min without thinking about, I have said this life will drive us to places we never knew existed(smiles). Amid the gloom and travail of existence suddenly to behold a beautiful being; and as instantaneously to feel an overwhelming conviction, that with that fair form, our destinies must be entwined, this is love. I don't know how to define love generally, but if I have a feeling in me, I never wish it to die and I know I would be glad to feel this way for the rest of my life, then in all fairness, I think it can be called love no matter the odds, let us call a spade a spade and not try to see love the way others define it, but the way it is defined and manifested in our own lives.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you is now beyond my control! Left to some people, they think the word strangers actually means danger, they tell you about trust and so on, when the truth is trust has nothing to do with who you know or not, it is about the individual being of people, For example, in my business, I was delved deep in work since my wife passed, I felt I was hard working, but deep down I knew I was only trying to forget a pain, and during the course of traveling from one point to the other, I met people of all classes, and at the end of the day, it was a complete stranger that we met at an after work bar who just enjoyed my company in few mins who actually gave me the contact that earned me this last contract with the U.A.E government. People say it all the time that I have a great personalty, Charisma and good effect on people, I would humble myself thinking they flatter until the event with the stranger happened. Now a stranger got me, what we know in our field as the biggest contract by a private consultant. This is my breakthrough and that is why I say my vacation starts after this one. Now a stranger secured a project for me, now to the old retinues of friends I have, I needed a huge sum to facilitate this, and people who know me well enough, could not step up for me, since they know it is a hundred percent profitable contract but none would help, perhaps from envy, I had to stake my all on this one and with my good relationship with people, I got a good loan from the Bank in London. So my point is, you can see, sometimes, strangers help us and sometimes friends don't stand up for us. So life generally shouldn't be based on sentiments as everybody deserves equal chances or what do you think? Well the bible did acknowledge that when the end time is near, men would lose their essence, dishonest people have made some people turn against helping others, and they forget easily that in doing so, the dishonest people that may have hurt them in the past have now removed their humanity if they start thinking like that, because before you know it , some innocent people would suffer for the deeds of those people, which is never acceptable to God, that is why I say in all confidence that no man can change who I am, no matter how many times people fail me, I still believe in humanity and value of friendship and, the reward of putting a smile on the faces of people. You have no idea how much I value love my darling, I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good. Remember in Timothy, Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

My question to You today is how much do you believe in Charity? I am one who always gives as a sign of appreciation to God and my will to see people happy, not because I wish to get anything back from it. Second question is , to what length will you go to bring me out of sadness if ever it arises? Well, I am never sad though, I am always happy hehehe. Would you love a vacation with me? Would you let me cook for you whenever I feel like? Will you love a massage by me? What are your dreams about our meeting?

There are millions of people out there but in the end it all comes down to one. You'll still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but there's a beauty in all my imperfections which will be held up for you to see. A strength that can never be taken away. I remember the saying, You found your love when you've found a home in a woman's heart. (smiles)

I cant wait to hear from you my heart again.

Your new ......{fill it out yourself}
Mike
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.