Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: michaelraymond19@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:54 am

Date: 12/23/19

My Darling xxx,

You know, God gave us two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, but only one heart so we can find the other pair. And as I have learnt that Love is the soul recognition of it's counterpart in someone else. I love the fact that I get this mails and texts from you. What a wonderful way of life it is to find joy and happiness in someone else.

I would ask you some few questions which requires a minute before you answer each.

Do you believe in Love, even amidst this crazy world we find ourselves in?

Do you believe that happiness has value more than every material things we may get in life?

Do you believe that you have a good heart ton care for people unconditionally?

If you found a hundred dollar bill on the road and see a hungry orphan, would you feed him?

If you get into an argument with me, and I pull you close to kiss you, would you still kiss me back?

Would you love those close to me as I would love all those who matter to you?

If I bring you breakfast to your bed would you kiss after saying thanks?

Do you love to run away with me sometimes where we would be out of business environment to spend quality time together?

Do you believe the world should concentrate more on peace projects than war funding's?

Do you have faith that every man is the architect of his own destiny?

Do you believe that Life without Love is like a harp without strings?

Do you know that, You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realise your worth?

If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You might be my rhythm?

I have envisioned our first meeting being just at the foot of arrival at the airport if you don't mind coming to pick me up and then have a romantic moonlit dinner at a rooftop restaurant while we share a bottle of wine talking, laughing, kissing and dancing the night out in each others arms. I know the possibility of thinking, this man I haven't met, how can there be these feelings? what does he know about me? But I can tell you the truth about life. The people you have met and probably fallen in love with them, what do they know about you that you think I don't know? probably, just some physical things, like smell, sense of touch, and body physics, and that is all. But these few things are the least things to love for These are just sentimental values that are found in many at good length. The main things to love for are the abilities to agree on phenomena, and sense of directions. The unexplained attraction to someone's words which is life itself. These are the only things that matters deep down. How best can one get these things better than meeting in writings? where you can escape the sentimental factors I mentioned earlier and once we meet, the biggest sentiments is there and one wouldn't be able to help but start the feelings from there. I can tell you that internet is the best and also the worst way of meeting people. In the sense that it is the best if two people meet and are as open as a book with each other with no lies. I promise it cant fail . The worst in the sense that if these two met and there is even a single atom of lie in between, there comes disappointments, which is like a small stone that can bring down a big wall. Did you ever lie to me? because I wouldn't ever lie for anything. My ma brought up a better man than that.

As food is needed for the body, then same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love. I will never give up the fight and will of love. Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. I do cherish your presence in me.

Please take good care of yourself my Lady.

Love,

Michael Raymond
michaelraymond19@aol.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:55 am

Date: 12/24/19
Subject: WE ARE ONE.

My lovely xxx,

How are you today? Did you feel me running my fingers through your hair while you were sleeping? I am indeed so delighted with your response to our little quiz,lol. Getting to know you more each day has become the highlight of my life, reading from you brings joy to my heart. Please feel free to share anything with me as I will never judge or think any how of you as I here for the GOOD, BAD and EVERYTHING!!!

Truly, Love needs no map, for it can find its way blindfolded.This kind of certainty comes, but once in a lifetime. Guys always seem to wonder what it takes to get a girl. Like, what do they have to do to make a girl notice them? Guys have to realise that they have to be sweet, caring, gentle, honest and still have that sweet little thing about them that drives any girl crazy: and that's reaching her heart. No matter how much you try, if you don't reach her heart, it won't ever be worth-while. And really how did this happen if I have a space in your heart now and you haven't met me to feel sentiments? it means I have gotten the most important part of the journey upfront. Because really, love is destiny, and no one can really explain it.

Today has been okay, we started final installations of equipment's. I could notice the joy of relief upfront on the faces of my men. Even the locals are beginning to admit that they will surely miss us. They say we have become more of a family, I love all my men, be it professional, acquired expatriate, and locals. While working I try to build a personal relationship with each and every one, I have over 300 men on this location.

I hope your days are good, please keep me updated with events around you. Heres how you make me feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwwo7ctG10

You are always on my mind.

Love,
Mike
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:57 am

Date: 12/26/19

Good day my darling xxx,

How was your night? Merry Christmas to you my Queen and I hope you had a great day. I hope your were able to get your beauty sleep? I just got back from Abu Dhabi where we went for an urgent meeting here and first to say hi to my beloved and most wonderful Angel. If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I have blown in the air finally catching up with you!

I got the final footings going on, heavy fixings are happening through the next two days till the handover in three days honey, and then I will be starting my journey towards you. I am late right now cos I will be meeting with Troy concerning this so we can finalize but I still don't want to go because I wanted to write a long note but then, I know I will carry you on my mind all day. Please know that I cherish you so much. Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day.

You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness!pls have a good day, and please darling don't over work yourself for me.

Yours,
Mike
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:58 am

Date: 12/28/19

Good morning my love xxx,

Wow, I actually woke very late today, must have been the good dream about you that kept me in there, lol. You are indeed my angel and just feel that we have been destined to be ONE, you are my soul mate. I feel so connected to you and would never let you go. I really can't wait to be done here, I miss having a woman of mine in my arms cuddling upon the couch watching tv, I miss someone talking me into going to bed so I can massage you thoroughly.

Anyway sweetheart, I can't write much now, you won't believe I am still not on the rig yet, I am still back here so I have to run now, already I am getting a code red signal from the platform, I really do pray it is not what I think it is.

I will talk to you later, loving you is like breathing now lol.

Love,
Mike
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 am

Date: 12/29/19

Dear xxx ,

It has been a very sad Day for us here, I told you I got a distress code signal from the platform, only getting to the rig to find four men involved in mortal accident and we lost one already, the remaining three are still undergoing treatment in ICU, I haven't been myself since because the rig tow they were rushing to fix before my arrival, did swing into the best place after rolling down on them before time, so they were catalyst to its best position, but they did pay a hard price for this. I really feel so bad because they should have waited for us before making such vital installations. These are even men who lack basic insurance for that matter, risking their lives and now I feel responsible for what has happened to them. Maybe I should have been on the rig early enough, wish I could turn back the hands of time.

I will still try to write more later when I feel better. Just know that you mean alot to me ok? and I really appreciate you dear. The joy I feel in recent days is my best.

Call me as soon as you can.

I Love You,
Mike
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 am

Date: 12/30/19

My Love,

I must say thanks for your love, care and prayers! It has been good enough a day, because the rest would be fine, even though their mistake did cost me well over $30,000 but I am more than joyous that they are going to be ok. Just left the hospital, going to dead one's family now.

Tell me, how was your night? I love you so much, you are a kind woman.

Thinking of you as usual.

Love,
Mike
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

Unread postby Shells » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:46 pm

The other email of this scammer is michaelraymond674@aol.com. Phone number 941-800-9026

Profile images used on EliteSingle

Image he claims is his selfie:

Phone:
+19418009026
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Venice, FL
Original network provider* Terra Nova Telecom, Inc. - Fl
Shells
New survivor

Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond674@aol.com

Unread postby Shells » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:55 pm

[XXXXXX]One more pictures claiming he was in Dubai[/size]

Shells
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Can you post some sample E-mails? The first 4 - 5 are most important and any where he asks you to send money to him.
Thank You,
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Shells » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Big Al wrote:Can you post some sample E-mails? The first 4 - 5 are most important and any where he asks you to send money to him.
Thank You,
BA
Shells
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.