Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Patricya L.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Patricya L.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:47 pm

What sup my man! Please do not be surprised to my message. With your decision, I will tell you more about me. I'm searching a gentleman for a communication and spend time together. I am energetic, optimistic girl. I like to dream and rejoice life. I love to conduct free time in nice company. But in my heart right now is cold. I want to find a man who banish the cold. I'm expect you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful tendencies. I do not use spirits or take drugs. If you have no complexes and ready to be in the world of purpose and tenderness, if you are ready outside of the dark tiresome life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this possibility, leave everything and writing me quickly! We can write and send pics, even intimate. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my pics and possibility to know me better. I hope that I could love you and our communication will go on.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: gumitsuku72@gmail.com

Your Galinchika

Header:

Return-Path: <skinnerj16126@hocking.edu>
Return-Path: <skinnerj16126@hocking.edu>
Received: from localhost ([1.55.94.34])
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019
Subject: Hello Dear,

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:22 pm

Hi . Thanks for answering my
letter back)) Seeing today, your answer letter, I was very pleased. I am hoping that your interest is, indeed, true and sincere. Now i shall tell you a little about me. Since you know my name Galina. I'm 30 years old. I live in Russia, at the city of Khabarovsk. It's placed almost on the border with China.
But despite that I've never been to China. I've many hobbies. I love life in all its manifestations. Every day is an opportunity for me to become better and also to find out something new. I discovered the value of every moment in early youth. Since then I enjoy every breath. I'm really a very cheerful person. Jokes and anecdotes elevate mood and sincere smile is your best index of friendliness. For instance, I now write to you these lines and smile! I smile at the fact that I was very happy to get the opportunity to get to know you.
Well... it was a small digression from my narrative. That's to say, the expression of my feelings ) Despite my simplicity, I'm a very significant person. The arrangement needs to be in everything: in business and at the mind. This type of principle I adhere to in all that relates to achieving goals. It helped me finish school with a gold medal along with the Medical Academy with honors. Right now, my studies at the Academy are over and I received a diploma at the specialization of Dentistry. In the long run I will become a full size dentist. Tell me about yourself, about the country, about city where you live. About your hobbies, about your work, what attracts you in people. Thus we can learn when we have something in common. I would also like to touch on a delicate subject. I dance a Strip of plastic. That is what enables me to feel, to feel my sexuality and attractiveness. I just say to you about it, because I do not not desire in the long run to meet a misunderstanding on your part. When it's contrary to your ethical and moral principles, we can save time to one another and also to stop communication. I am able to take criticism in my address. I can only hope that this isn't a problem for you. In any case, write me about what that's bothering you. If you choose to continue our communication, then I would like to ask for your cell number. This may give us the opportunity to hear each other and I will be certain of your sincere intentions. On this I finish my correspondence with trust for your answer. Thanks for read my words before the end! Do not forget me, please as soon as possible to write. Gentle embrace.
Galina.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ab0:41a5:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 34csp21351665uap;
Sat, 4 Jan 2020 06:59:38 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqwymCl2WfiJ7wmUZXexDWUy2OeWZ1Vi80RRwshJIJjZV6Fwn+4Pk/D/HwNSRolcYQgZ7Cw5
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:33c:: with SMTP id q28mr7483404edw.152.1578149978259;
Sat, 04 Jan 2020 06:59:38 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1578149978; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=T4Szm2xT2m4YAg/tHO6uKX5l1KKh3VBWXnD1Z/oYro9kQ2zcxROHT4fBCadumrKnyk
lE9faV0WzFvCujFxfptrqR1brBiEPZvymviat7uekpRzEqbsiip6Q7l6V8oBj4DEf7J1
3/5s0bgAageNG2liLxKQEdVSlOh/z7SK+DdWpVkQGziWg2IeFxkIVUN0va9EHm5VjIci
YuG5SCGxXN8sK2BRZkTd8yiSbulRzSTK+Ia1B+e9e2ogoUYMYOoghTArvzx4TAXZXZyz
/QqJc5vLXDtLJq58UAobfWhrQC4xuP4a39el3KOQO9Xfh8achQd/cWMqdwYv0h/KdqBb
hErA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=mime-version:subject:message-id:to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=3NH9oVCp59pAKILhrD+Un6NJRT9H3O1eFA5HT6Pvfvw=;
b=eFNt2fQRPpN8zQzidGuY8v0zoTX9W/RnrwPlkcN+qpcPhyKVSENmHXTJVLrK8H51TW
+DnNpsj6ku7p8YHsqQbzcbpb4D4pb4/F5Se4tAm5RRVuVG+f54jfzktvjbuxR+vzRMNj
rZQaU83NvhQR11/41VKuMBXWnHgFwNyA/ZOmEvEete3QW4XP77UOaqxqF6iS3lTIoPB6
5OWx4K9tpd1y+kZuoYAzb0QK1AOCo21noRUpuc37vYcmY2gtSVBCAle8wKRmhJOjcKMI
leEi/KH/ke0EpjLl0KO1qrrP9M9fPDyAABIBGxyr6/SY05n1cSD7buBfDg1qxpvsTtRt
G1ww==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmaxli.com header.s=key1 header.b=CU4CF0Mz;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com designates 185.224.134.239 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com;
dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmaxli.com
Return-Path: <gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com>
Received: from gmaxli.com (gmaxli.com. [185.224.134.239])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t21si39403595edq.77.2020.01.04.06.59.37
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sat, 04 Jan 2020 06:59:38 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com designates 185.224.134.239 as permitted sender) client-ip=185.224.134.239;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmaxli.com header.s=key1 header.b=CU4CF0Mz;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com designates 185.224.134.239 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com;
dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmaxli.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=key1; d=gmaxli.com; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; i=gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com; bh=3NH9oVCp59pAKILhrD+Un6NJRT9H3O1eFA5HT6Pvfvw=; b=CU4CF0Mz0zsnY2MqIWd+Ak7jrNwIuz2fyL+HbIDQGdqGEH/dYC1WaMbq6WvP2jvMrdf04tsdm1Zt
KVOvR9b5jtEyMFH7XgYD+B6hFf++4h0JWXNwDa/RFgyWY62FT6e7RDYVOTA2OZb/QSYO/mPAmAHS
3vSjY+yTBd44rj7LIOTBGaN2t4YM5BqZmvH6LDPZOdVHFHvjC8myMb65zeLa3SsPsfB3ZT/5c3XS
d6mKp8hnegHYvbvkY/tFRdMwNNWA2vMZ8SL6nXvOUWurK3eIHoiEqn6JUUOetiei8PGzZzIhlZBN
uqSeM7xmj6LcKHeTzRlA9ZUPkwJjkRnTQ88ijA==
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020
To:
Message-ID: <1766958657.20200104144816@gmaxli.com>
Subject: Hello
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------0511D61A42FE8EE44"

------------0511D61A42FE8EE44
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Originating IP: 185.224.134.239
Originating ISP: Torat Private Enterprise
Country of Origin: Netherlands

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello my dear . How fine to receive your letter)) I am very grateful that you were learning to my fascination with Strip of plastic. I'm confident in myself and I'm not ashamed of the hobby. I don't participate in prostitution and don't sell myself for money. I know my own value and it's not measured in material wealth.
I have nothing to hide and so I at once decided to tell you all everything. Honesty is a very important aspect in any relationship between individuals. In our planet a great deal of mistakes and lies. I've experienced this many times. Several times I have experienced emotional pain and discomfort. That is why I always try to be truthful about myself and to other people. I despise liars! In the past I carried with a man through the Internet, however, it didn't end well(( In the end it was that he needed from me only my foto of an intimate nature. I felt great pain knowing that I was just a toy in someone else's hands(( I'm asking you to be truthful with me and answer my query. You only want my photograph or connections with me??? Your answer is quite important to me! As for me, personally, I want our communicating developed and continued. Something I too delved into self-torture)) Most appropriate will be all the bad leave behind and live in today! If you do not mind, send me some your foto. You are very good for me and our communicating gives me great pleasure. Unfortunately, I am not able to use modern way of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various kinds of messengers, while I can only dream about them. Simple E-mail for me the most acceptable and convenient choice. I use a USB ADSL modem. This system does not operate well, and it's very costly. I pay for each downloaded megabyte. And when downloading a high number of megabytes, the cost skyrockets.
If you're not tired to see my letter, I'd like to provide you with more information about me) My elevation is 171, weight 50. My date of birth 15.05.1989. My childhood was different from most kids. I was in the orphanage and it was the funniest chapter of my own life. I've got lots of unique experiences throughout the time spent at the shelter. I can say just 1 thing - Children are sometimes quite unkind. Maybe someday I will have the ability to tell you more about my childhood, but not now. Excuse me, but it's too sensitive and personal memories. As soon as I turned 18, I was so insanely happy!!!! I eventually became free!!! The government gave me an apartment on the outskirts of Khabarovsk. At the moment I felt like a HUMAN! From that moment started my new life)) You're probably wondering why I wrote a man from another country?! In fact, everything is simple. I received a grant for global internship on your country. I graduated from Medical Academy with honors and I was offered an internship abroad. 6 months I'm doing my career. If all goes well, I will have the opportunity to keep on working in your country. From the next letter I shall write you more about this, ok? I thought that in a foreign country, I want a friend or cherished?!) That's how blessed )) However, in case you have no objection, then soon we will have the ability to see each other face to face. Write me more about yourself, about the most important moments of your lifetime. I would like to believe that you just read my letter until the end, never not fallen asleep from boredom. Whatever the case, I thank you for the time spent on me. Gentle hugs and kisses...
Your Galina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:10 am

Hi my friend ! Perhaps you have
noticed that between us there is some connection?? I dont understand if you felt the same, but I certainly have a craving for you. Every night I recall your mail, and try to envision your way of life, to feel that your perception of the world. I know that nothing can replace real communication, visual and tactile contact. Touch, glances, touches, voice. Without this it's not possible to obtain real pleasure from communication. Any one fulfilling relationship are hopeless without bodily sensations, without sex. As corny as it might sound. Sex allows you to feel the spouse, to experience a psychological connection. I like sex! Rare to meet people who wouldn't love sex)) I hope that soon we will have the opportunity to see every other)) And we do not miss this opportunity! I am hoping that my candor is not too embarrassing. Sometimes I think I'm too openly express my emotions and feelings. If it's for you personally is a problem, then immediately tell me about it. Now I would love to return to my internship programme. You most likely have a misunderstanding concerning this issue. Primarily, very soon I will be on your country) For me it's all very thrillingly, as I never was in other places, along with Khabarovsk. I was a little scared of the language barrier, but I think my English is not so bad. Although... perhaps only I think so)) Each year the government of Russia provides the opportunity to the top students to obtain international practice. During the analysis I was the exemplary student in the Department of Stomatology, in relation to learning and attendance. As I said earlier the result of all this was the Diploma with Honors and internship program abroad. I picked your country for my internship not by chance. You've got a rather large speed of professionalism in this field and apply the most advanced technologies. While in Russia, people remain afraid to visit the dentist because it is pure sadism, not a cozy therapy. Here is the paradox of Russia. There's knowledge, but there is not any chance of employing them in practice as a result of shortage of modern equipment. The length of the internship is 6 months. The first 2 weeks I will be in the capital, to hear the course of lectures. Next, I will need to choose the city in which my whole practice will take place. In case I dont have specific tastes, then the location of my clinic will be chosen by management. Even now I am writing to you and my heart is rushing with joy. I'm madly looking forward to this trip! Such a chance comes once in a life! I think you agree with me. Under the arrangement, the entire trip paid by my government. A whole package that includes lodging, food and clothing (if needed).
I've another delicate question for you. How do you feel about more intimate photos? If you do not mind, I'd love to send you more sexy photos. I must know your choice. I believe that we can achieve a closer relationship than just friends. You're very very appealing) We will need to trust each other 100%. The more we communicate, the more understanding there will be between us. With good trembling awaiting your letter. Kiss!
Your Galina!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:28 pm

Hello my candy ! More and more I become addicted to your mail. When I really don't see a new letter from you, I open the previous letters and reread it. If a year ago someone told me exactly what waiting for me in the future, so lots of highlights, I would have just laughed and not thought it. I never was reaching for the stars and constantly strove to feel the ground under my feet. But now I'm so happy that everything appears aparticularly beautiful and compatible. Perhaps this is the so-called "white stripe" in my entire life. Despite all the turmoil and anxiety of the trip, I feel calm. I understand that "There" in a unknown country, I have a buddy is you!
Thank you for reading my letters and answering them. I believe that shortly our relationship will become closer and closer. How cool would it be to talk on the phone, but recently I'm a bit scattered. Yesterday evening I went to have a shower and took the phone with me to shoot some photos in the bathroom. When I began taking photos, my phone slipped from my hands and dropped into the water. I tried to turn it on, but could not. Now I will go to fix it. I hope that they fix it to me. The most important thing is that it's not missing (( There's a lot of personal information including photos ((. Something ideas on the phone haunt me(( Now is not the time! Need to change attention to something else. Now I will show you my immodest photos ) Tell me if you want it! It's essential to me I want to know am I attracting you as a woman, physically? May my photos bring you just positive emotions and a small passion In fact I attempt to maintain my own body and figure. Almost every day I run, 3 times a week, do home workouts + compulsory stretching exercises. I believe that elegance and plasticity adorn a woman. Occasionally I compare myself with a cat. Soft, elastic, graceful cat that sometimes can scratch the offender)) I Almost forgot to ask you how you feel about Smoking? I do not smoke and think that it's a very bad habit! I am able to manage a small amount of alcohol. I love red wine or some champagne to unwind, but no smokes! Do not understand why, but today I wish to share with you something very personal. I tried to hide it from everybody rather than talk about it( But I think I can be honest with you. In my childhood I was a very notorious child and the children mocked me as I could. From each of the bullying I received psychological trauma and closed from all stopping to talk. I spent the whole year was quiet and endured all the strikes from the children from the orphanage. However as a result of the psychologist that was there for me all this time, I slowly started to recover. This woman taught me to fight back, learned to love myself. I still consider her as the main person in my entire life. Regrettably, she no more in this world (( But I'll always remember her!!!!! I truly wish we had something personal that connects us to each other. Please keep my secret and open your heart to me. Looking forward to your response.
Your Galina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:27 pm

Hi my candy !
How's your life? I hope you're all well. I have great news, all my travel documents ready. Tomorrow I will go to Moscow to be in the place of my internship. Literally as soon as I heard the news, I immediately wrote to you about it. Each time sitting in the pc, I'm awaiting your letter. I believe that I miss you already. If I say in a few words my feelings- when I read your letters my heart begins to beat faster. It is a sweet and pleasant feeling! I really feel a warm feeling and I am rather glad that our communicating with you continues. I believe that you really nice and kind person. I've a lengthy time never been in a serious relationship and in my heart that there was an emptiness. Perhaps I'm naive, but deep down I believe that I will meet my only man, I'm somewhat embarrassed to write about it, but I trust you're not frightened of me. I see that our relations are developing quite well, and we can study each other. I want to tell you that I am really sexy woman and within me is burning bright the fire of passion. When I come to your country and we meet, you will have the ability to make me quite pleased. Men in our country, a very modest, shy and insecure. I believe this is one of the most beautiful kinds of sex is a romantic moment of closeness between a man and a woman. I've not felt this fantastic feeling. But I really want to experience it with you. Psychology russian guys are extremely conservative. But please do not think I'm perverse. You really make me quite hot! I really have a strong urge to you! To me this is the very first time! I just can't control myself! If I see attention, care and love from my men, I will give all of myself with no reserve to our relationship. I expect that person is you! I want to meet a guy who is worthy my pure and sincere love. I want to send in this letter a more intimate photograph. I am a bit embarrassed... I hope you enjoy my pictures. In addition, I hope that these photos won't be seen by anybody except you. These pictures are just for you and not for anybody else. In addition, I expect that you accurately understood me. I am freedom woman! If a thing is confusing just tell me and I stopped doing it. If you'd like further communicating, I want to see the image that you find yourself with my photos. I believe it's very fascinating But it's only thoughts. I really need you!
I finish my letter, and I sense a lot of excitement. It is my hope that this letter brings a smile to your face and warmth in your heart) Now I will go to repair the phones. I expect that my phone was repaired and we can talk on the phone. I really expect to see Your new letter shortly! Hot kisses and hugs!!!!!!!!!!
Galina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:37 am

Hello my sweet !
It's very wonderful to feel some reciprocal interest from you in my direction. I try to reveal myself as much as possible in front of you in every next letter. The bond that's formed between us, with each passing day, becomes stronger and much more stronger. I'm extremely glad that wasn't mistaken in you. You are very alluring and charismatic man. I can feel it in your manner of writing. From you comes the assurance and manliness! I have rarely met people with such a solid inner heart! Now I'm even more excited to meet you. I want to see you like a novel, chapter by chapter. Now I have so many thoughts and emotions in my mind that I cannot concentrate on any 1 thought. Really discipline for me is very important. But I can get myself together and everything would be fine would you love discipline? Or do not attach much importance? I nearly forgot to tell you important news. Tomorrow I'm planning go to Moscow!!! This is my 1 flight and I have just a little nervousness. Although aircraft are considered one of the safest modes of transport. Perhaps you flew on a plane and can reassure me a bit) I would be very happy for the concern), when I get settled in Moscow, I will try to write to you in the nearest Internet cafe. For me it is going to be the most viable option, since I'm not so good situations with money. But after I'm about the location internship, then everything would be fine. Unfortunately, I don't know the cost of living in your country, but I expect that 2900$ will be sufficient? This will be my salar y as a helper dentist during the internship. For Russia, this is unreal money, but I don't know the worth of money in your country. I even could not dream about such salaries. Probably, the first time, I would be hard, as you have a different behavior, rules, different mindset, different traditions, different from our own. I can only hope for the help! If you support me, I shall certainly triumph. As I told you sooner, I will need to spend 2 weeks at the capital of your country to listen to the course of lectures. I'd really like to see you in the airport on my arrival. I don't know whether you can meet mepersonally, but I madly want it! We might have a place to have lunch, then walk around a little and speak. And then, I'd like to get to know each other better! I hope you know what I mean? I can drive you mad from desire!!! Get ready, I'm coming. Perhaps my words made you thrilled? After 2 weeks of lectures I would like to visit your city for additional practice. Please write to me, exactly your city, and exactly what the closest airport is to you. I'm happy from these types of thoughts about you! This is simply a fantasy, but I feel that shortly they'll be realized. As much as I wanted to complete this letter, but I need to pack. Tomorrow will begin my travel. Even if I don't see your letter at home, I'll read it upon arrival in Moscow. Yesterday I went to the repair business for my mobile phone. And also the repairman said that my telephone isn't recoverable, because what sort of charge had burned down. I'm so angry that I was left with no telephone. And now I can't afford to purchase a new mobile phone. I think that you shouldn't get angry, you have to go further. I still have a fantastic mood as soon we can be together. I'm asking you to answer my questions and write me some thing sweet.
Miss you already...((
Your Galina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:06 am

Hi my sweet !
I am pleased to see your new letter. Thank you for your words and kindness. Your concern gives me a fighting spirit and psychological satisfaction. To be honest, I'm worried that you won't answer me(( I always think about the worst, but hope for the best) You're all time beside me in my heart. In my thoughts you occupy an important place in my life. Thanks for everything you cheer me up. You are very important to me and in this stage of my life I live just dream of you. Today I am in Moscow. These sweet fantasies!!! What do you do to me?! I am a better rather change the theme in a different direction, to cool my ardor. This morning I settled at a hostel in the Embassy. I have all the necessary amenities, shower, cooker to cook, a TV. By the Way, my flight went well. Although, during takeoff and landing, my heart sank from panic as well as my ears so hard that for a moment I thought I went deaf. But despite all the nuances, I am delighted with the flight. Never before have I felt such adrenaline. The entire way I was thinking how wonderful that's occurring to me. It was just like a fairytale! But reality broke all of my dreams into little pieces. As it was it is not as simple as I thought. I had a problem where my internship is in peril(( very hard for Me to write to you about it, but I promised to be fair to you. My problem is that I have an unsettled debt for utilities bill. This debt is 39000 rubles. In us dollar terms that is $600. I had no idea that this may affect my trip. However, there's such a law and I need to pay the debt so as to release me from Russia. In recent years a lot of Russian citizens departed abroad, leaving huge unpaid bills for utilities. Consequently, the departure from Russia, at the presence of debts, canceled. I am asking you to not blame me with this!!! I really don't want to hear the screams and insults by the person to whom I have a warm, honest feelings. Please do not throw stones at me! My heart is broken! I am totally perplexed and somehow accumulated all the strength to write to you about everything. I barely controlled so as to not cry. I feel absolutely crushed. I feel very bad((((( I'm afraid you will abandon me and I lose you, never taken you! From the realization that my hands are shaking. I tried to solve the issue yourself, but I have no such amount of money. In my wallet was $100. I paid them all, but this is not sufficient (( I think it's a shame to ask for your help, but I don't have another choice. Maybe you refuse to help me. I understand all very well! In general, I do not know exactly what to do!? I am burning up with shame! Forgive me for making you read this. But, I really have no one to turn to. Understand me, please! I have no acquaintances in Moscow. I tried to ask money from the internship program, but I had been denied. The state pays only those conditions which were included in the contract, and all the personal issues I have to solve on their own! My dear I do not know if I have the right to ask for your help?! But you are my hope only! As I said, my salary as assitant dentist will be enough to stay. As I know it, 2900$ is great money and I shall pay you for the debt. I will get the money within 2 days after my arrival. I'll pay you back as soon as I get paid. I am convinced it won't be too difficult! Please help me! I must pay the remaining of 500! I'll get it to you as soon as I receive my first paycheck. I have almost no time! I learned from workers of the Bank on remittances moneygram or rio. This is the most secure and quickest way of global money transfer. Dear that the more quickly you will be able to help me, the faster I can fly to you. This is precisely what we need right now. At the end of the letter I shall give all the info required for transfer your help. I am begging you do not leave me in this terrible situation. I am in a bind! Only you, my hero, can save me. I'll wait good news from you impatience. Here's my information for transfer of money:
Name - Galina
Lastname - Grigoreva
City - Moscow
Country - Russia
Street - komsamolskaya street, house 11, apartment 2
When you can send money, give me all the information on money transfers! The most sweet kisses to the most precious man in the world.
Your Galina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:49 pm

Hello, my favorite prince !
I am very pleased to receive your letter sweet.
My sweet, here are the details of my bank account.

Beneficiary Bank: PJSC VTB BANK, MOSCOW,
SWIFT: VTBRRUMM
Beneficiary: G. GALINA
account: 408178408256440XXXXX

I would like to ask you, as soon as you make the transfer of money, could you send me a copy of the form from the bank?
I am grateful to you for what you do not refuse to help me. Thank you
for what you are doing our future a reality! Just for you, very soon
we will be able to feel the warmth and beauty of our lips, I can come
to you and whisper, I love you! I want to look in your deep eyes full
of passion. Closing my eyes, I guess our first night together. At
first, we drink a glass of wine or champagne. Then, you put in a
comfortable chair and start to dance for you a lap dance striptease.
I'll get the doctor costume. I want to be your personal dentist. Are
you ready to be my patient? I promise you will not do bad, but, on the
contrary, I will try to give you the maximum pleasure. Then, I gently
remove from your clothing, and immerse ourselves in a storm of
emotions on our bed. I moan with pleasure and passion. At this point I
would like to conclude my thoughts, to keep the intrigue for our
personal meeting. I can no longer live without you, my prince
. Without you in my life has no meaning. We promise to do our
beautiful life together. I'll be faithful to you alone. Between us and
can get any barrier. The most important thing is that we have been
able to build genuine relationships of trust. The fate allowed us to
meet, and we did not lose this opportunity. I love you and once again
I want to thank you for what you do not leave me alone in this
difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never
forget your kindness. I can not wait your email back to me.
Your sweet Galina!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gumitsuku72@gmaxli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:55 pm

My dear !
Today, before going to bed, I made a wish. This desire has been associated with you, my dear !!
I want to take you by the hand as soon as possible and press it to my cheek. To be honest, I feel like my heart stops thinking about you.
I am happy that you have appeared in my life. I feel very easy with you. You feel like my mood.
I am very happy that we will be together soon. I can't wait to see your next email. I promise that I will surround you with care and affection.
With all my heart, I believe that our future will be bright and cloudless. I hope that everything will be fine and soon you will be able to hug me tightly.
Kisses...
Your Galina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.