Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reyesjmk12@gmail.com John Mark Reyes

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: reyesjmk12@gmail.com John Mark Reyes

Unread postby tarahnavin44 » Sun May 22, 2022 11:59 pm

i am also talking to this guy . he is claiming to be johnson reyes which is probably false . i started to talk to the guy u see in all the photos on here on instagram then he moved to me to kik messager bc he wasnt suppose to be talking on the phone . he has taken so much from me ( by amazon gifts cards thousands and thousands of dollars worth over the last ten years ) . i am hurting right now bc this guy keeps telling me hes the real person and that hes not lying to me ( i told him he was lying to me ) . johnson will not video chat with me since its against the military rules and now he wont send me photos bc his phone is broken ( yes hes been asking for a new phone , i told him only if he sends me money i will help with a phone ) . oh btw he has a google chat ( hangout) account . johnsonreyes147@gmail.com is his one hangout accounts . johnsonreyes4@gmail.com is another hangout.
tarahnavin44
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2022 12:04 am

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.

Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you do not know because the scammers often try again.
If you sent the scammer a copy of your ID or Passport then you should have your line of credit frozen.

You should file a fraud report with your local police.

Please post as much information as possible concerning the scammer.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and Fake documents, & Phone numbers, are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby mj1234 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:15 pm

I was recently contacted by the man. Similar story to everyone else on here. He claimed his phone was broken while on a “mission.” He wanted me to buy him a phone or send him money. Even wanted me to get a loan to do it. He sent me a personalized picture. Or so I thought. With a deep dive into him, I found it was edited from another picture. He is using a different name, Carl. I have nothing and of course he denied it, tried to say his identity was stolen.
mj1234
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:26 pm

Please post as much information as possible concerning the scammer.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and Fake documents, & Phone numbers, are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post you can forward the information to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Poppygirl » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:28 pm

I have experienced the same situation, and not sure what to believe anymore. I met Eric Reyes on Facebook dating and his actual Facebook says Claudio. He uses telegram and wanted me to send money to an "agent" Bobbi Pena, for 2k for pend for block leave. He was turning 36 on October 15 this year he said. I had multiple video calls with him and he even said hi to my daughter on video. He said he is in Chad right now. I had been very skeptical and he gave his sister my telegram info and she messaged me. I don't know who it actually is because I did not have a video call with her. Just messages of her defending her brother. I sent them both this page to show all his pictures being used as the scammer. He did give me his gov email, but said it was hacked. He gave me his commander's email, and that was not a gov email he said it was a personal email where they sent documents for confirmation of his pending leave. He still calls and messages. He also sent me his Skype code and a video of him with his co worker playing around. I called the base to ask for a search and his name did not come up. He sent me a picture of his Common access card and also says Claudio Reyes. I was told it was a fake CAC. He was very upset when I asked him about all these Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok accounts and scam accusations. None of my files are loading to share pictures, voice recordings, or the video.
Poppygirl
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:35 pm

Hi.

If you send me an email we can work out how to get them up here for you.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Poppygirl » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:19 pm

I sent the email
Poppygirl
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:29 pm

Looking into it now. First thoughts, the bank website is a fake, created less than a year ago. More as we dig through it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

claudioreyes2519@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:37 pm

More from Poppygirl:

His sister Valles on telegram V_Army @chosenone191 +1 (916) 572-6146 and Eric Reyes @Reyz7090 are using accounts to scam money, also in association with many fake Facebook accounts pretending to be in the military asking for money. This has been reported to USAA bank for fraud, Department of Defense, Facebook, and cashapp, telegram.

His personal email: claudioreyes2519@gmail.com

His hacked gov email: Claudioreyes@us.army.mil

Commander: Army.sarg.mill@usa.com

He said his mom was from NJ and dad from Mexico. He was born in Jalisco, Mexico. He comes from a military family, and both parents are dead. His daughter lives with her mom and new husband in D.C. with the new husband. He said she cheated with his best friend and got pregnant.

He has a very heavy accent and if I can figure out a way to share the voice recordings I will. I transferred them to a saved folder in telegram so he can't delete them.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.