Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

root@chuanchuan.net peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

root@chuanchuan.net peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello. I think you met situations in your life when you get alone.
At the moment I have myself lonely. My friend told me that I need to get dating and it goes I decided to do it.
I'll tell you about myself. My name Ekaterina.
I dream find true love and man of for life.
I have no bad habits and do sports.
I wait for your message , if you are interested in me. Ekaterina.

Header:

Return-Path: <root@chuanchuan.net>
Received: from client.yota.ru (HELO wptm) (root@chuanchuan.net@188.162.199.103)
by m3.xrea.com with AES256-GCM-SHA384 encrypted SMTP;
Date: 19 Dec 2019
Reply-To: Katy <peshkiraid89@hotmail.com>
Subject: I can not find her prince, maybe it's you!

Orig IP: 188.162.199.103 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Good day . How are you? I hope everything is OK.
My name Ekaterina. When's your birthday? My zodiac sign Aquarius. I was born on January 30th 1989. I have a good sense of humor. I think that I am an optimist. I like to
think positively.
I live in the city of Rzhev, Tver region, in central Russia. The next major city and the capital of our region is Tver. I am not married and live alone.
I am very glad and grateful that you answered my message.
I have never written a letter away in another country, this is my only experience. Of course, communication in reality it would be better, but, nevertheless, in an email
communication also has its value. I think there is romance in the writing of messages and frequent checking email while waiting for messages.
But I will try to write good letters to you. Please do not be too strict on my mistakes in words - not my native language. But I guess I know that well.
My height is 169 centimeters. My weight is 54 kilos. Together with my message, I send of my personal photo. My photos will help you to see me in real life.
I'm waiting for your photos to the next message.
I hope that our acquaintance will give us only good emotions.
Have a great week. Ekaterina.

Header:

Return-Path: <peshkiraid89@hotmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.0.182] (73.183.192.54) by ZR0P278CA0008.CHEP278.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:910:16::18) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_1, cipher=) via Frontend Transport;
Tue, 24 Dec 2019
Subject: Hi

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:20 pm

Hello . Again thank you for your reply which was received with much pleasure. Yes I am well thank you and I hope you are all good too.
Today I have a good mood. Now it's winter. I think this is the most beautiful time of the year. On the street it gets colder every day, and more and more snow becomes, and
nature becomes very beautiful due to snow. This is a great time of love.
What is your hobby? I like to read books, prepare food. My preference is to eat at home because I like good wholesome food, but I am quite happy to eat out in a restaurant
or cafe sometimes providing the food is good, and I like to have a nice romantic meal out sometimes as I believe this is good for the relationship and it helps break the
monotony of every day normality. My town is small. The population of the city is 59 000 people. My colleagues and friends - it's the same people. We often spend time together,
go to movies, attend sporting events.
I think that you might be interested to know about my work. I work in a Rzhevsky dairy factory. This is a company whose main activity is the production of milk (except raw) and
dairy products. My job is not to do these items.
My position HR-Manager (Human Resources Manager). I spend interviewing and hiring personnel engaged in the affairs of the company. I like my job. I think that in addition
to money, the work should bring moral satisfaction. I have graduated at the faculty of "Economics and management of personnel." I was lucky, my job matches my education.
I work every day except Sunday. I work 9 hours a day, from 10:00 to 19:00 hours.
I am a good, friendly and kind girl. I appreciate the professional quality. Sociability, responsibility and sense of duty is the foundation of my character. If I take up anything,
I always try to bring it to its logical conclusion. Such is my nature and my upbringing.
I hope that you read my message. , I want to start a relationship with a clean slate. We are adults. Our life has given us a different experience. We will definitely
share it. I want to make from the beginning our relationship was based on sincerity and trust. One of the features of my character - is straightness.
I can not say good or bad. I am a real woman. I do not have a goal, to appear an angel for you. Time will help you understand who we are to each other in the future.
Just have to wait and see.
I am sending photos taken at the beginning of September 2019 in the park of my city. We went for a walk with my colleague.
I will wait patiently for your response. Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:56 am

Hello . I am glad that you have not forgotten about me. Hope you are fine. I like your sincerity and how they positioned. So I will try to do the same.
Good humor and intelligence attract me. I confess I was a little worried when writing a message. I hope you are in good health. You do not know how happy I was
to receive your lovely message. I am fine and I hope things are good with you too.
I can not know your mood today. This is the only negative communication in the e-mail. I believe that you are waiting for my message, and you are interested to
continue our acquaintance. Millions of people in the world are using e-mail every day. This is very useful if you consider the difference in time between the our
cities. By the way, the time of my city Rzhev coincides with the time in Moscow.
Do you like sport? I like to ride a board on the water. At any time of year, I go to the gym. I like to swim. I lead a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke and do not drink
alcohol. Sports activities and daily routine, help me to keep my vitality. I am sending photos taken in August of this year. My colleague and I visited the park not far
from our work. She took these photos.
I really like to travel, to get acquainted with the culture and history of new places for me. From early childhood, I was interested in the story. Love of stories
I had carried through for many years. I have a hobby to read history books, I was curious about the authors' opinion on the past. I wonder how it was before, and
why everything was as it is now. I like cooking. Reading books and cooking - it's my hobby. I am a supporter of a healthy diet. Moderate amounts of carbohydrate
and protein foods maximum. I try not to eat a lot of fatty foods. , maybe I'll show you in this faddiness aspect. But believe me, nothing in life is not
so valuable as his health. Health is given to us once and for all life!!! Proper distribution of the vital resources will help us save ourselves for many years.
, I want to learn more about your life and your character. I offer to each new message, to tell you about one of the qualities of our character. You can?
In the last message, I wrote to you about my straightforwardness. Another quality of my character - is planning. It is not always possible. Sometimes I have to
adjust to the rhythm of life, changing my plans. However, I strive to ensure that the plan my day, my work, my rest. What character traits peculiar to you?
May be, I can be the woman you are looking for, so I wish to meet you after sending information about each other and leave the virtual world of internet.
Have a nice day and a nice evening. Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Hello . What time do you usually read my messages? I am at work now. I have free time, and I read your message. I was interested to read your messages,
I feel a curiosity to learn new things about you. Before we get acquainted, it was hard to imagine how people communicate on the Internet. We speak different
languages in daily life. Our countries have a different mentality. However, we can share everything that happens in our lives. You can always say about your
problems and joys. I will never stay indifferent to you. I'll be glad to give you advice and support.
, I want to ask you a question. What prompted you to write me? Interest? Curiosity? I told you that I plan to travel to your country next year.
So I decided to get acquainted with you. I'm an adult and sociable woman. My choice was totally random. Now I understand that my choice was right.
Of course, in my soul, I want to grown more than friendship from our socializing. Perhaps we will have a serious relationship, a lifetime? I really want this.
I want you to tell me about your childhood. What you dreamed as a child? I'm curious to know about it. What fears do you have?
I live alone in my own apartment. My apartment is small, but it is nice for me, the most important is the warmth and comfort. I love indoor plants. They bring
comfort to the house.
I am sending photos that were taken in my city near the Volga River.
I asked you about fear... I have a fear of the dark and confined spaces. I take a taxi, when I go home at night. I do not like to use the elevator, when I'm alone.
My childhood dream - it is an endless supply of chocolate.
That is all for now my dear , my coffee break is over and I need to go back to work, I always think of you. Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:54 pm

Hello . I have a good mood when I read your messages. Do you feel like reading my messages?
Today I want to talk about creativity. I like to listen to different types of music. It depends on my mood. In my house often plays soft music. I have a CD collection.
I like to listen to classical instrumental music. Quite often I listen to modern European DJ. I like listening to David Guetta, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, AC\DC,
Enrique Iglesias, Shakira. I really like to listen to original songs, here in Russia it is called bard music, she is accompanied by the guitar playing. Mostly men
performing this kind of music. I always admire people who know how to play the guitar and have a beautiful voice. Unfortunately, I myself do not play on
any instrument. As for my preferences in movies... I like to watch interesting new films in the cinema. My favorite genre, adventure and thriller. I like when
the film keeps the intrigue, and the end of the film unpredictable.
Do you like musicals? I have not been on the musical. However, I love the art! I go to the theater sometimes. Unfortunately, in everyday life, we have a lot of
work and various things. It is not always possible to find plenty of time to have fun. Do you agree with me? We the people are adults, and we tend to serious
concerns. I wanted to tell you about themselves in different ways. I try to be educated and intellectually developed. In my opinion, that's fine when people
walk in step with the times.
I like our relationship in the e-mail. For me unusual to have a friend in another country. I am very happy about it.
, today I am sending you the photo I took at work.
I wish you a happy new year. May in 2020 you have everything you dream about!
I want to continue to write you a message. However, I have to go now. I'm waiting for your message. I want to take care of you. I send my kisses and cuddles.
Write faster...
Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:10 pm

Hello . I often think about you. I want to surprise you. Together with my message, I send my video for you. I hope you like my voice. I have a terrible accent?
I worry... I'm sorry for the mistakes in my messages. My English is imperfect.
I apologize for not writing to you until today. The New Year is considered a great holiday for my family, and I went to my mother’s house in the city of Tver. I was there
until today, and I did not have access to the Internet, because she does not have a computer at home. I spent all this time in my mother’s house. How did you celebrate
the new year?
Cloudy weather in my city today. Air temperature ranges from -1 degrees C to -5 degrees C.
, I want to talk about my family. My mom live in the city of Tver. My mother works as a teacher at school, her name is Svetlana. I have an older brother.
The name of my brother Anton. My brother is married and lives in Smolensk city, they have a daughter. Her name is Ekaterina.
My father died in July 2018. He was a military man. I really miss him.
My parents are very kind and wise people. I am grateful to my parents for the upbringing they gave me. I think that from an early age upbringing in the future of
man. Never I was not pampered. Now I'm an adult and independent life, the great merit of my parents. I always support their actions and words.
Remember, I promised to talk about my character? Another feature of my character - it is respect for the older generation. My grandparents died when I was little.
I can never go past the older who is afraid to cross the road. I always will render assistance. I like to do it selflessly. Good look and smile - this is the best
gratitude. The world is changing for the last 10-20 years. Our Government is very little attention paid to the problem of literacy people of retirement age.
I think it's wrong. In your country there are state aid program for pensioners?
I will send you my new photos.
How is your day? Do you frequently check your mailbox? At what time do you go to bed? I want to know about your thoughts before going to sleep... I like to remember
the past, when I was a little girl. My mother baked cakes every Saturday. I loved Saturday morning. Waking up in the morning and smell the cakes - this feeling is
impossible to convey in words. What memories of your past is particularly pleasing to you? , you have a talisman or lucky number? My lucky number - 3.
For example, my birthday is January 30th. 3 + 0 = 3.The number of my apartment is 3.
Many in my life associated with that number. I think that there is a lucky number in the life of all people.
Have a nice day! I must continue to work now. I will think about you.
I'm waiting for your message. Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peshkiraid89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:41 pm

Good day my dear . I wake up in the morning, and I want to say "good morning" to you. We can talk on the phone? Please write your full mobile number.
What is the dialing code of your country? Your city? I'm asking you about this in the beginning of the message, not to forget.
I think I have a very romantic mood today. I as if flying in the clouds. Do you like romance? , do you like to surprise a woman? I like romance.
I like to watch the stars, I like to have dinner by candlelight. I also like to dance to slow music. Please tell me what kind of vacation do you prefer? As for me,
I never liked the noisy companies. I'm much nicer to have a rest in a small company of my colleagues in a cozy cafe. I dream of a romantic evening alone with you.
Do you like my dream? Romanticism - is another trait of my character. I am very trusting woman.
Now I'm in my office. I like to see photos of your country on the Internet. Tell me about the beautiful places in your country. There are places that you like to
visit in your country? Or would you like to show them to me?
Sorry, if you are a long time waiting for my messages. I have a lot of work in recent days. In our company, the vacant post of the chief accountant and advertising
manager. These people have retired. Now, I have been searching for people on these positions. On duty to their profession, I work with the Employment Center.
There are many people who are looking for work. I reviewed many resumes and selected a few candidates. Now I have to conduct interviews. My job is not always
routine.
As you can see, I talk with people. It is important not to make mistakes when taking people to work. There are important qualities such as ethics, tact, tolerance
and morality. , in recent years, many young people can not get jobs because of a lack of experience. Young people finish university and have a higher
education. However, the employer refuses to hire them because they have no experience. I think that young people should be given a chance. Among all of them,
can be a talent that will bring big profits and company development. My director has the opposite view. To my director is important to have a steady income and
maintain all grown produce at the proper level. This requires experience. This is a long-standing point of contention between me and my director. I agree that for
the chief accountant needs experience. This is a great responsibility. For the post of advertising manager, you need to take a creative young employee. In today's
world, it is important to move forward, it is important not to stand still. I want to know your opinion about what I wrote. Do you agree with me? I want to know your
opinion.
Sorry, now I write a lot about my work.
What's your favorite TV channel? I do not watch TV much. When I watch TV, I like to watch educational channels. For example, Discovery Shannel, National Geographic
Channel. I'm curious to know all aspects of your life.
Sorry, I can not send my photos today. I will send my photos to the next message.
What are your plans for tonight? My colleague suggests to go to the cafe to drink coffee after work. She said she wanted to share the good news with me.
You take care and look after your self, and I will wait for your response... Do not forget to write your phone number.
Kissing. Ekaterina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.