Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvinpizzaro@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kelvinpizzaro@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Submitted On: 2019-12-06 16:34:39

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: OurTime profile has been deleted
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: Kelvinpizzaro@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: (615) 295-4810
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Over a period of about a month, he befriended me. Then he won a construction bid in Germany. Went and after about 2 weeks, discovered that he had sent an envelope of receipts to a shipper rather than cash. Took him a couple of days to actually come around to asking me for money to help get the chemicals shipped. Asked me for $3500.00

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019
Kelvin Pizzaro <kelvinpizzaro@gmail.com>
wrote:
Wow i am so glad finally we are in Germany.we had a very safe trip honey and i couldn't stop thinking about you even for a minute.Lilian likes the hotel we are in because it is one of the best Hotel here in Hamburg(Germany).Right now i am sending you this email from the hotel computer because i haven't had mine fixed yet.i was really missing you that i couldn't wait and i have to just use the hotel computer .My laptop got damaged honey in the process of trying to unload my luggages from the plane at the airport,it pisses me off i don't know what to do yet since am new in the area,i just have to use the hotel computer for now till i had mine fixed. And also i found out that i can continue using my telephone number here, i just have to get it activated. I have sent email to my telephone company and as soon as they get it activated i will call you. I can't wait to hear your sexy voice.
You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when i think of you. i remember the very first day that i chatted with you, i could not believe it,i knew you were the Angel i have been searching for all my life..For a moment i believed i was in heaven; i even danced to the music the angels were singing.....lol... Upon opening my eyes i realized i was not in heaven but that an angel had come down to earth, just for me.And you are that Angel honey.Every night i dream of heaven, and I'd gotten used to the idea that they are looking for an angel, one that went missing the day you stepped into my life, the day all my sorrows were washed away and i took a step into the impossible, crossing the margin from natural to supernatural. You are my angel and forever you will be. The one whose memories i will treasure forever till the day i turn into an angel like you. I will be coming to meet you immediately after the contract. I want you to pray for me for things to go smoothly for me here. Please note that there is a big time difference between us, Germany is Seven hours ahead of USA but i will always try to be online as soon as possible to talk with you.
Honey hopefully we would get to chat so that we can be sending each other messages because i have really missed talking to you .so let me know when you can be online but if my phone gets activated now i will give you a call or text you . we Start working on the job tomorrow so hopefully in two or three weeks,we would be planning on been together soon.please take a very good care of yourself for me .have a lovely day and know that Kelvin will always be there for you.
lots of love from my heart to you, Kelvin

The same persons stolen images are also reported here as being used as David Colbert:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54842&hilit=David+Colbert&start=40

Phone:
+16152954810
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Murfreesboro, TN
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Tn
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.