Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:53 am

Good afternoon . My name is Anna, I am glad to meet you. Thank you for your answer. I am glad that you do not mind continuing contact.
I want to know you more and hope you want to know me? My goal is to meet a man and build a serious relationship.
I am a single woman, I live in Russia, the region is Samara. Is distance not a problem for you? For me, the distance is not a problem at all.
My date of birth is May 19, 1980, I am 39 years old. I work for a real estate agency. Do you understand what my job is?
, what are you doing? Are you also a single man? Are you looking for a woman to create a family? Tell me about yourself.
I give you two of my photos. In the next mail I will tell more about me. I will be glad to continue to know you more and better.
I await your reply.

Header:
Return-Path: <nasstenkaya@gmail.com>
Received: from [172.21.24.171] ([81.171.107.113])
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Reply-To: anytik <nasstenkaya@gmail.com>
Subject: Good afternoon

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 am

Good afternoon , thanks for your reply. How was your day ? I'm all good.
I am writing to you from nasstenkaya@gmail.com
I want to continue to get to know you more. Will you tell me about you? I am glad to continue contact with you.
I look for a man on the Internet, as I have a lot of work and little free time. I'm also timid and shy : ))
I was born on May 19, 1980 and now I am 39 years old. My height: 172 cm, weight: 58 kg. I am a widow and I do not have children. I lost my husband 6 years ago. Also, for about 10 years I have no parents, I live alone.
, I live in the city of Kinel, Samara Region. This is a small town with 35,000 inhabitants.
My city is 1 thousand kilometers from Moscow.
I hope that our distance will not be a problem to continue to get to know each other?
I love traveling around the cities of Russia, but have never been outside it.
, do you like to travel? Which country do you visit? do you visit Russia?
I do not have a personal computer and I am writing to you with my work, I work in a real estate agency, helping people with rental housing.
I speak English and I understand you well. My lunch is ending now and I must finish writing to you.
I give you my new photo and wait for your answer for me.
Have a nice day.
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:42 am

Hello . How are you? How is the weather today? I’m fine, the weather is wonderful today and I am in a great mood.
Why don't you give me your photos?
Why did you write me so little? I ask you to write more to me, I want to recognize you.
I am glad that we can continue to contact, I am pleased to learn more about you. I'll tell you more about me, okay? I hope you have fun, that you recognize me?
My husband died in a car accident when he returned from work. This happened 6 years ago and after the death of my husband, I was not able to meet a good man and create a relationship.
I could not communicate with a man and be happy, only now I begin to find the strength in myself to start a new life and rejoice and smile again. I hope you understand me.
, I am a very lonely woman, despite the fact that I have many friends and we try to spend time together. Do you have a lot of friends? Do you often spend time with your friends? How do you spend your free time?
Due to my work, I have little free time. But when I get together with my girlfriend, we always have fun, go to the park, go to the cinema, play bowling, sing and dance, as well as ride a bicycle, do you ride a bicycle?
I am a timid woman and it is difficult for me to get acquainted with men on the street, so I turned to the Internet.
, tell me about your family. I live alone, I have no brother or sister. I like animals a lot. My cat Tomas lives with me in my apartment. Now I have to finish my mail - sorry.
With pleasure I will read you again and see your photos, I ask you to pass me, okay?
Have a nice day.
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Hello . I am glad to receive your reply. I like to know more about you and your life.
How are you? How is the weather today? How is your mood? : )) I'm fine, I am pleased to continue the dialogue with you : ))
Why did you write me so little? I ask you to write more to me, I want to recognize you.
I want to continue to learn more and more about you, you are an interesting man and you like me like a man. I dream that our dialogue lead to something serious.
After the death of my husband, I was alone for about 3 years, then I tried to build a relationship 2 times. But unfortunately I did not meet a suitable person. I am completely disappointed in Russian men and therefore I am talking to you. Russian men are very rude with a woman. How do you feel about women?
May I ask what type of woman suits you? What character should your woman have?
In 2017, my leadership, send me and three of my colleagues on a business trip to St. Petersburg, to exchange experiences in the sale of real estate.
We spend one week at work in St. Petersburg and gain a lot of experience in order to create more favorable conditions for the people we help. I love to learn something new for me and develop.
I have been to places such as the Grand Catherine Palace, the State Hermitage Museum,
Museum-Reserve Pavlovsk, Alexandrinsky Theater, I remember the sights of St. Petersburg.
And what are the most interesting places in your city? Do you have historical places in your city?
I really like in St. Petersburg, I felt romance, I saw a lot of happy couples, I heard how beautiful music was heard. I think that this city will conquer me and my heart : ))
I would love to know your culture and the sights of your city, I like historical places and monuments.
I still believe that I can find my love and be happy. Do you believe in love?
Now I finish my mail and I am waiting for your reply for me.
I give you my kiss : ))
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Hello . How do you spend your day today? I'm fine, but I have a lot of work now.
Please accept my most sincere congratulations on Christmas and Happy New Year.
Why don't you give me your photos?
I am very interested to know how you usually spend your days . Will you tell me?
Most of my time I spend on my work, I work on weekdays from 8:00 to 17:00. On Saturday I work half day and Sunday is my day off.
I try to spend a day off at home or with my girlfriends to relax.
Usually in the evening I am also at home or going out with friends and taking a walk. I also love horseback riding and use the gym. This is necessary to support my figure : ))
, what kind of sport do you like? What is your favorite hobby ?
I really like dancing and singing, I like listening to music, reading, I love cooking something unusual in the kitchen, spending an evening watching a movie. But since I live alone, it is very lonely for me to do all this alone and there is not enough man next to me.
I really want to be in a couple and I want to spend time with my beloved man, take walks, enjoy and be happy. Perhaps with you in the future? : ))
, I’m very interested to know more about you, tell me what you dream about?
Usually, my weekend, I spend visiting my friends or we go for a walk together. I like to spend time with my girlfriend, but they have a family, now we rarely get together and I'm lonely.
I give you a photo with my best friends and where I ride a horse. Do you have any best friends? I will be glad to see photos with them.
, now I have to finish my mail and do the work. I will wait for your answer and miss you : ))
Kiss you :)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 pm

hello how are you doing I am fine. Have you been waiting for my answer? :)) I was waiting for your answer with no patience and wanted to receive it as soon as possible.
Did you just take new pictures?
How can you spend Christmas alone, you don’t have friends and relatives at all?
, I am glad every day to get to know you better. You are very interesting to me, you are an attractive and intelligent man. It is very interesting and easy to communicate with you.
I find that there is sympathy between us, do you agree with me?
I have sympathy for you and I like you. I think you are a very good man. I see that you are sincere and kind. I believe that I am very lucky to meet you on the Internet.
I am surprised that it is so easy for me to communicate with you, I can well understand everything that you write to me.
, are you romantic? Do you like romance? I feel that you are a very romantic man and you love romance, am I right?
I am a very romantic woman and I want to arrange surprises for my beloved man, prepare a delicious dinner, take care and help in everything. I sincerely believe that soon I will be happy in a relationship, I wish it with all my heart.
Would you like to take a walk with me now? Would you be happy about that?
, I would be glad to take a walk with you. I want to talk to you and hold your hand. I find it very romantic, do you think so too?
I give you my photos, I hope you like it. I'm waiting for your photos for me.
Now I finish my mail and I will wait for your reply with no patience. I think more and more about you. And you ?
I give you my kiss.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Hello . How is your health? Are you all right? I'm fine, I enjoy what you write to me.
Thank you for your congratulations, I also congratulate you and your loved ones on Christmas, health and happiness to you.
Why do you think this will not happen this year? Or maybe we will make a beautiful New Year's fairy tale together :))
Today I have a lot of work and for this I now can not write you a lot, I ask you to forgive me. I am very pleased to speak with you and I am glad to know more and more about you. I feel that we are getting closer to each other. Do you agree?
You are very interesting to me, because I see in you a sincere man. Is my impression of you true?
I find that you are a very interesting man. I would never want to stop our conversation. I want to learn more about you.
, do you promise to write to me always? I promise.
I'm going to write you more, and now I'm in a hurry to do work.
I hope you are not angry with me for the short letter.
I will wait for your answer and miss you.
My kiss is for you
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:32 am

Hello . How are you today? Did you miss me ? :) I'm fine, I was waiting for your answer for me.
Once again, I ask you to forgive me that I could not write to you anymore last time. As you already understood, I had a lot of work. I missed you and thought about you :))
, now I understand well that I have sympathy for you and I really like you. It's easy for me to communicate with you and I have the feeling that I have known you for a long time. Do you experience the same thing?
I am pleased to think of you. I often imagine our meeting, how do you hold my hand, how do we talk, smile, how to look into each other's eyes, take a walk along the river :))
I hope one day we can meet. My desire to see you every day becomes only stronger and stronger.
I ask you to tell me more about your character, I am interested to know you from this side. My character is calm, kind, gentle. I often go to the aid of my friends if necessary.
Also, I'm not jealous and I can rejoice for other people. Are you jealous ? I am not jealous and I can trust my beloved man. And I’m ready for a lot for my beloved man.
, have you already represented our meeting? How do you see this?
I have confidence in you. I see that you are a good, honest and sincere man. And I'm sure that you will not play with me and with my feelings.
I have these feelings and tell you everything that I think and feel.
You can trust me, I am absolutely sincere and honest with you and do not hide anything from you. You can ask any questions and I will answer them with pleasure.
Now I will give you my photos and I must finish writing to you. My work is waiting for me. I'll miss you.
My kiss is for you.
Your Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello . : )) How are you? I'm all good. I was waiting for your letter and now I am pleased to read you. You cheer me up. : ))
I confess to you my sympathy. Now I sleep little at night, because I often think about you and our conversation. I have opened my heart to you and I hope you appreciate my sincerity.
Do you like me talking openly about my feelings?
, you and I have a mutual understanding and I like that our feelings are mutual, I like that you also like me.
I dream that in the future, we will be able to make a meeting, spend time together. Perhaps this will happen soon and I will spend the end of the year with you.
I also congratulate you and your loved ones on the upcoming New Year and Christmas.
When I come to you, what is your desire?
I will be glad to know you better, more about you and your life.
Now I think a lot about meeting you. I think meeting will help us get to know each other better and understand what we feel for each other. Do you agree with me ?
Yes, I understand that there is a huge distance between us. But I believe that we can overcome it and make a meeting. Maybe I'm in a hurry? How do you think?
What's your favourite season ? My favorite season is spring and summer, I really like to take walks in the spring in nature, swim in the summer and sunbathe in the sun.
, now I finish my mail. The rest of the day I want to spend at home and dream of meeting you.
I will wait for your answer and miss you.
Anna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:22 am

Hello my dear . I am glad to read your answer, I have been waiting for your news and miss you. How are you? I'm fine, your mail bring me joy : ))
Today I went to work for a short while to answer you, in Russia now is the weekend, there is a celebration of the New Year and Christmas, we have it today on the night of January 6-7.
I have a great evening with my girlfriend and we talk a lot about you and about me : )) My girlfriend let me know so that I drop everything and go to meet you : )) Do you assume that she is right? : ))
, I tell my friends a lot about you and about contact with you. They were very surprised that I made an acquaintance via the Internet, also with a foreign man, because I am already an adult woman. But they consider it normal and happy for me.
They see that I became much happier after you appeared in my life. They are happy for us and also send you greetings.
My close friend sees that I have become happier and she understands that you are a good man, so wish me happiness with you.
I was very pleased that my closest friend told me this word. I think a lot about meeting you and our shared future.
, I think you are a real man. I know that you can take care of me. We understand each other well and we have sympathy, we also respect each other and trust each other.
I believe that this is important in the relationship between man and woman. Do you agree with me ? Only when it is present in a relationship can a relationship be happy.
And I dream of creating a happy relationship and I believe that you and I have the beginning of a relationship.
Unfortunately now my break is over.
Here are some of my photos with friends, I hope you like it : ))
I will wait for your answer for me.
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.