Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Email received:

Good day. My name is Nata, I give birth 11 Aprils I'm 31 years old.
I live in Russia , in the borough Pokrovsk , which inheres vastly not from Yakutsk far off 120 kilometers.
I wants to meet good , modest and provided, romantic updated with the good humour of feeling, liking of heat of building a hearth a person.
I wants to create a lucky family and have beautiful children from the beautiful loved person, which will be able to contain me and our children.
I have an economic formation and work by the assistent an accountant.
I vastly likes to prepare and create a home comfort and prepare meal. I vastly likes bestial ,
I much like to repose in the nature and conduct much time near by lakes and picnic there. I likes to sail.
I likes a sport and lead;guide;cont)conduct reliable lifestyle. If You to want , have with me serious relations to write me , best wisheses , Nata

Header:

Return-Path: <Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.85 (unknown [220.164.2.134])
Reply-To: "Nata." <Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com>
Subject: Do not search for the perfect, such does not happen, look for innocent, darling, and most importantly real!!!..

Originating IP: 92.119.160.85
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 220.164.2.134
Originating ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street
City: Qujing
Country of Origin: China

Stolen picture received with the message:

Post a reply