Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

natapanenya@outlook.com

Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:04 am

Hi,

Possibly I'm taken wrongly considering that I am sending this message first of all, i wish you don't mind. I simply just wish to talk along with you and maybe familiarize yourself with one another a bit more. I'm a truly shy girl personally, and so you need to tolerate along with me. I am in addition a sensitive, very simple as well as decent woman and happy with being who I really am . Looking for a guy to love and have a sincere relationship with. Just where do you live, what you do in your personal everyday life? I am Natalya. I live in Russia. I'm twenty nine yrs . old. I'll be awaiting your letter.

Happy Day, Natalya

Header:
Return-Path: <rkbunga@bsnl.co.in>
Received: From[ee3c705705f42e3a2f20f42dd64a1731]
[43.225.68.138] with SMTP id 49421.133654306504(1574722545347);
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Reply-To: natapanenya@outlook.com
Subject: You gave me wings

Orig IP: 43.225.68.138 | Orig ISP: U.p. Communication Services Pvt Ltd | City: Meerut | Country: India

natapanenya@outlook.com

Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:59 pm

thanks for your attention. Maybe i am wrong because I am writing the message first. I get a lot of lessons in life. Hope i am on the right track right now.
will you help me figure this out? I thank you for that.
More than 6 months ago, I filled out a form for a dating agency. For a month, my subscription was active. I received many different messages. Among them were promotions,
rude sex offers, empty messages, etc. I quickly got tired of such communication. I believe that everything will be different with you.
my name is Natalya. Iam 29 years old. I live near Belgorod, Russia. with this message, im sending my foto. I trust you with the first message, and i hope that my fotos
will only see you.
, first of all, iam looking for a kind and sincere interlocutor. Time will help us understand what our relationship will be. You could brighten my day by sending
me some you fotos. I would like to know more about you.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon .
Really looking forward to talking with you!
Natalya

Header:
Return-Path: <natapanenya@outlook.com>
Received: from BN6PR01MB2340.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::9c89:4ebc:174:e5d8]) by BN6PR01MB2340.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::9c89:4ebc:174:e5d8%12]) with mapi id 15.20.2495.014;
Tue, 3 Dec 2019
Subject: Hello

Re: natapanenya@outlook.com

Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:13 pm

I found her out at Latina-Brides dating! She tells her name is Huanita and she searches for a husband. What a scam, she's still active!
Post a reply