Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marina Alekseychik

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marina Alekseychik

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:45 am

Email received:

Hi mate Received your e-mail in internet finding. I wish to date with you. And I want to inform about myself. I am honest person waiting for a responsible male with goofy sense of humor and who knows how to make his female respected. I enjoy reading books and go to parks regulary. I do not accept any kinds of heart dramas. What about you? Write to me anything of yourself. Which things do you love to do? How do you spend your free time? Your dreams. Hope to get your reply soon. Would be glad to get your photos also.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: galina.ivlieva.1984@hotmail.com

Bye-Bye Galinushka!

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@daum.net>
Received: from [113.179.238.33]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 04:10:59
Message-ID: <98B22123D3194AAD37053B0530C3556AAED66E86@unknown>
Subject: Hello dear friend.

Originating IP: 113.179.238.33
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hung Yen
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Marina Alekseychik -Gradskaya, the winner of 2015 Mrs. World.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.