Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kroshkabeby@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kroshkabeby@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm

Email received:

Hi mate.
My name is sveta. I`m 35. I`m from UKRAINE. I`m a professional dental technician and dentist. I do dentures, implants and treat teeth.
I am independent, self-sufficient and self-confident women. I really am going to find a man who is stronger and more clever than me.
I am no longer 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not want to waste time with stupid games.
In your letter, I ask you to tell me where you stay, your location and your hobbies. I sincerely desire to find out more about you. I promise that I will anytime reply you and narrate you a lot about myself.
Please give me the answer today if you would like to continue our conversation.
I’d love to know some facts about you, where are you from, your occupation, hobby, family situation. Diese E-Mail-Adresse gehort mir kroshkabeby@gmx.com !!.
your svitlana

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tim.it>
Received: from [66.252.120.175]
Message-ID: <007cca9992b9939b0702b418fd29030d1a243f@tim.it>
Reply-To: svitlana <v@mail.com>
Subject: rose-colored glasses

Originating IP: 66.252.120.175
Originating ISP: Consolidated Telephone Company
City: Mullen
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kisaukr84@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Hey.
How are you today? I expect all is well.
I am creating my e-mail and I hope that you are normal human. It is not the primary effort to meet someone in Internet. My last contacts turned out to be liars.
Forming a real relationship is the priority goal. I decide for this even after all the failures. I will correspond a bit about myself.
my real name Svitlana. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, after all I've been assuming more and more about shifting my place.
I am already thirty five, I appreciate that it is too much, the time is passing. Hence, I do not have the desire to act foolish games.
I'm educated and smart, caring person, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
It is the outline of me. When our goals coincide, you could respond me. Tell about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have a chance. For now the alternative is yours.
Please write to me on this mail kisaukr84@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your answer. Svitlana

Header:

Return-Path: <annalisamagliola@tim.it>
Received: from olvgq (66.207.85.71) by smtp217t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as annalisamagliola@tim.it)
id 5EBEC00500007235;
Fri, 15 May 2020
Reply-To: Sveta <zczxk@mail.com>
Subject: love is sweet chocolate

Orig IP: 66.207.85.71 | Orig ISP: Lumos | City: Troutville | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kisaukr84@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Hey.
How are you today? I wish all is pretty good.
I am creating my Mail and I wish that you are ordinary person. It is not the first attempt to meet someone online. My previous connections turned out to be freaks.
Creating a real relation is the priority purpose. I take my chance even after all the collapses. I will correspond a bit about myself.
My name is Svitlana. I live in Ukraine, lately I have been thinking more and more about shifting my place of residence.
I'm already thirty five, I appreciate that it is too much, my years are penetrating. Thus, I don't have the desire to play stupid games.
I'm educated and smart, kind person, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is the resume of my life. When our objections match, you could answer me. Correspond about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I assume we will havea chance. Now the choice is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address kisaukr84@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Sveta

Header:

Return-Path: <annalisamagliola@tim.it>
Received: from viqa (93.170.35.210) by smtp220t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as annalisamagliola@tim.it)
id 5EBEC005000074F0;
Fri, 15 May 2020
Reply-To: Sveta <evrl@mail.com>
Subject: charming

Orig IP: 93.170.35.210 | Orig ISP: Pe Efimenko Ruslan Vladimirovich | City: Kharkiv | Country: Ukraine

Same image is also reported here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=80812
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annetfridma@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 31, 2020 11:13 pm

From a Survivor:

Subject: Greetings
Date: January 16, 2020
To:

Greetings dear stranger. What is your mood today? It is not the primary effort to meet someone online. My last contacts fared to be liars. my real name Allochka. I'm from Ukraine, after all I have been assuming more and more about shifting my place of residence. I am along 35y.o, I realize that it is too late, my years are passing. Thus, I do not have the possibility to fiddle stupid games. I am an educated, caring woman, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles. I ask you to reply to this email so that I know that you have got and read it. If you write me, in this case in my following mail I am going to let you know more about myself. In your letter, I beg you to relate me where you live, the name of your city and your interests.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: annetfridma@gmx.com

I will be looking forward for your letter. Allusya

Same image posted in this topic on May 16th, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.