Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

John Caron johncaron132@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

John Caron johncaron132@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:07 am

From 4pp l.com: whoknows333, 57, Apple Valley, California

Spam:
Hello,how are you doing today...I am john by name and i was reading through profiles on here and came across yours and stopped by to say hello i like your profile and will love to know more about you if you dont mind ..I am new to this dating thing. I am from california Apple valley .. i will love to know more about you so if you dont mind can we exchange email addresses you can read my profile and email me on johncaron132@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon,,, take care
John

Email:
Good Day! This is a little I would like to talk about myself. I hope you like it.Sorry for the delay in reply....

I am a sincere, honest, confident, and loving man who desires a relationship with an honest, sincere, confident, and loving WOMAN. I enjoy spending quality time with my woman. I desire to be with a woman who is positive and sees the glass half full. I would like for her to allow herself to be loved and spoiled. A sense of humor is good, and not sweat the small stuff.

I desire to know you and build a deep relationship with you and not your possessions. Those things will not bring me comfort when I desire to be with the one I have fallen in love with. I would like for my woman to be flexible, prioritize and organize her world to include me. Your world doesn't have to be only me, because you must do some things that floats your boat. A happy you is a happy me!

I usually like to go out for fun although it been awhile since I have been out for fun . I like to do anything that is safe. Movies, dinner, walk, sitting by the pool, playing board games, quiet times with a special someone, long drives, and weekend get aways. Good Mexican food, strong coffee and apples.. I am into building and Mines Construction..

I don't mind a hard worker, just don't forget there is life beyond the dollar. I work hard while at work, but when I get home, it's my woman's time. You will be taken care of in all aspects in which a woman is to be taken care. Balance is important. Too much of anything is not always good for anyone. No matter what it is...Balance is a good thing! We shall have balance. Continue to have fun with your friends, because this is balance.
Hope to hear from you soon..
John

Ip address: 196.201.52.11 Ghana

Also at facebook:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.