Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Deborah Harrison - deborah.harrison33@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Deborah Harrison - deborah.harrison33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:47 pm

DateMeFree - message received:

Hello how are you doing? well did like us to get to know more about each other better, feel free and we can always keep good communication with each other, you can write me on deborah.harrison33@ yahoo.com and we can always text chat on (213) 632-8038

Fake profile used:

debra200
- 30 y/o female
- Los Angeles, USA
- English, English, English
- Charity Outreach
- Have no children
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 50 - 75
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
I'm a free woman that love to explore, i'm God fearing and i love traveling a lot meeting new people from all around the world, i love cooking, gardening, reading inspirational books and shopping.
I want a good God fearing man with an awesome sense of humor and he knows how to treat a woman, i want a man that will truly love, care, respect, adore me and he will take me for whom i am and always be there for me and make me a happy woman forever.

Stolen pictures used:

+12136328038
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: U.s. Telepacific Corp. - Ca
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.