Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tom Smith tom_smith_web@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tom Smith tom_smith_web@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 am

From hover spot.com: tom, 49, Columbus Ohio

Spam:
Good morning to you over there,my names are tom robert smith..am from ohio and will really wanna get to know you better...you can contact me through my e mail address(tom_smith_web@yahoo.com)...i will be expecting reply from you...thanks...smith cares

tom.png
tom.png (20.15 KiB) Viewed 2269 times

Email:
thanks for getting back to me,i wanna get to know you better too..i will be looking forward to hear from you....write me more about you and i will reply you....thanks

Ip address: Oshogbo, Osun, Nigeria

Also on Person.com as Tommy, 49, Ohio City, Ohio (no photo)
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Tom Smith tom_smith_web@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 am

Here's another, better sample of his writing style:

how are you doing xxxx am so glad yyyou get back to me,am Tom Smith i lived at ohio in united state of america in addition am a father of two,i stay alone my kids stays with my sis in florida.I lost my wife in an authocrash in the year 2010 and since then i have been doing it alone with GOD helping me with my kids now i was advised by a friend of mine to come on net and thats why we have the grace to be communicating.i will love to read from you soonest.tom cares
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.