Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mariya - mariyamarw@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mariya - mariyamarw@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:17 am

Email received:

halloe!

Wie gehts es? Ich habe deine mail adress auf seite. Ich will ernst verhaltnis. Ich nicht suche das leere gesprach! Mich name Mariya. Mir das 36 jahre. Ich lebenin Russland. Ich hoffe die Entfernung zwischen uns nicht das Hindernis? Ich versichern es nicht das Problem. Da wir in 21 Generation leben und denke ich wir konnen wir kennenlernen. Du willst die Bekanntschaft mit mir? uber mich kann ich sagen, das ich das Leben liebe. Ich mag den Gesprache, und ich nehmen gern zu erkennen, etwas fur sich Modern. Ich mag die intensiv Sport und ich fuhre das Gesundheitsverhalten. Ich suche ernst der liebe, und nicht die Heiterkeit. Ich werde uber die Bekanntschaft mit dir froh sein. Ich will die Liebe finden. durfen es du? Wenn du auch am meisten Beziehungen, dann suchst. Wenn du habenist das Interesse. Dann ich mit begeisterung dein brief.
Mit freundschaftlich gru?en Mari

/ (translation)

Hallo!

How is it? I have your mail address on the page. I want to be serious. I'm not looking for the empty talk! My name is Mariya. Me the 36 years. I live in Russia. I hope the distance between us not the obstacle? I do not assure the problem. Since we live in 21 generation and I think we can get to know each other. You want to get acquainted with me? I can say about myself that I love life. I like the conversations, and I like to recognize something modern. I like the intense sport and I lead the health behavior. I am seriously looking for love, and not for joy. I will be glad about acquaintance with you. I want to find love. can you do it? If you are also looking for the most relationships, then. If you have the interest. Then I with enthusiasm your letter.
With friendly greetings Mari

Header:

Received: from [27.2.209.60]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 02:36:41
Reply-To: mariyamarw@gmail.com
To:
Message-ID: <_E=PIlX+KaGLI=hTR+eAM8Ys+h3P8Gfa8jkXR@estudiaroposiciones.com>
Subject: wei?t du, wie einsam und traurig es ist, allein in einem kalten Bett zu schlafen? / do you know how lonely and sad it is to sleep alone in a cold bed?

Originating IP: 27.2.209.60
Originating ISP: Saigon Tourist Cable Televition Company
City: Tan Trung
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.