Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Karina_gromova0587@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Karina_gromova0587@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:08 am

Hi, sorry, please. We do not know you? For some reason I found your email address in my mail.
I shall wait for your answer. Karina.

Header:
Return-Path: <Karina_gromova0587@outlook.com>
Received: from LNXP265MB0985.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::b964:e2f8:3375:784c]) by LNXP265MB0985.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::b964:e2f8:3375:784c%6]) with mapi id 15.20.2408.024;
Wed, 6 Nov 2019
Subject: Karina

Hello to all. It's me, Karina. I didn’t think you would answer me. I generally thought that I found your mail by mistake in my inbox.
Oh hell, I'm sorry, I'm texting so late. I see you wrote me an answer. But I just got home today. So far I have been on a working trip to China, so I am now able to check my mail, sorry.
As for me, my name is Karina Gromova.
Before I tell you about myself, let me write you a few words about my reality.
I know that there are many scammers now, but believe me, I’m not like that. I am a real woman, and if you want, one day I can even prove it to you. Like everyone, I have WhatsApp, as well as Skype, it is not a problem to see you on the Internet. But I do not want to rush. You may not like it, but first I would like to meet you by e-mail. I'm sure that the time will come when we will be ready for closer communication, but until then, let's just be patient and just penpals, okay?
OK, now a little about me. I am 32. Birthday March 3, 1987. I am single, no children. But I was married once before. But my first marriage was unsuccessful, so I am divorced and have been living alone for the past 4 years.
I live in Pärnu, Estonia. It is a resort town in the south-west of Estonia. The city is small, the population is about 40 thousand people. Maybe you know, or even been here? If you have never been to Pärnu, I advise you to come here. Pärnu has beautiful sandy beaches and a beautiful promenade. I am sure you will like it when you see this.
By nationality I am half Estonian, the other half Finnish. My mother was from Finland.
My parents met and got married when my father worked in Finland. He was a truck driver and worked in Vantaa in Finland. But when I was 3 years old, they moved to live in Pärnu.
Unfortunately, my parents are no longer alive. My dad died in 2015, he was 62 years old. My mother died two years later at the age of 61.
I am not tall. My height is 168 cm, my weight is about 52 kg. I am small and fragile ... hahaha. I like sports. In summer, I like to run in the mornings, in winter I ski in an open-air park.
By education I have a higher professional education in the field of trade. In 2006, I graduated from Tallinn Technical University.
After university, I worked for 9 years as an economist in the seaport. But this work did not give me pleasure. Now I am engaged in private business, and I have my own lingerie shop. I think that I will attach at least 1 photo with my work, I hope you enjoy it.
So this is a short story about me. Of course, I could write more, but would you be interested? I don’t even know if you want to write to me again.
But let's do it. If you want to know about me, then next time I will write in more detail about me. But if you do not write to me again, I will know that I am not interested in you.
And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer you.
Well, I hope you write to me back and also tell me about yourself. Your new friend Karina.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

karina_gromova030587@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:46 pm

Hello my friend. This is Karina again. Please forgive me, I have not answered you your letter.
I couldn’t get into my email until I can solve this problem. I wrote in technical support, waited several days and did not receive a response from them. Hopefully they will solve this problem soon.
It’s good that I saved your mailing address, could you send me your last letter to my new mail again?
I am very glad to meet you. I hope that we will talk soon.
Your friend Karina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

karina_gromova030587@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:59 am

My dear friend . Forgive me, I didn’t get much sick and am being examined at the hospital. Do not worry with me all is well, I will write to you tomorrow. I think of you. Your Karina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.