Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Macy B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Macy B.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Email received:

Hi! ;) Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut? Ich habe ihren den kontakt von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich befestige die darstellung. Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Liza. Mein alter 35 der jahre. Ich ist, dass sie freundlich der mensch uberzeugt. Ich gehort ich wei?, dass es gegenwartig die menschen ist viel kennen finden die liebe im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich entschieden diesen das herangehen zu verwenden. Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Sind was wenn, ist bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren}. Mich interessieren einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich ich traume mit vom mann und kennenzulernen zu sein die familie! Schreibe mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit habe eine gro?ere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem dem brief glucklich. Ganz best, Liza!

/ (translation)

Hi! ;) I hope you are all well? I got her contact from agencies of acquaintances. I attach the picture. I hope that I am really real. Call me Liza. My age 35 years. I am that you kindly convinced the person. I heard i know that it is presently people know a lot about love on the internet. Because of it I decided to use this approach. You are me to you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. If anything, we have a relationship with you. I want to say that I'm only serious about the relationships}. I'm just not interested in the games. I dream with the man and get to know the family! Write me something about yourself and the life's interests the enthusiasm please. I'll be glad you better. I'm the photo, so I have a bigger idea of ​​you. I'll wait and I'll be glad your letter is happy. All right, Liza!

Header:

Return-Path: <madam5eliz@yadnex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of madam5eliz@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yadnex.info header.s=dkim header.b=EYyB3MZL;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of madam5eliz@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=madam5eliz@yadnex.info
Received: from [45.83.89.11] (helo=host.alphatechholdings.net) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <madam5eliz@yadnex.info>) id 1iRpR9-0004yN-Ht
Subject: Hurra!Ich hab dich gefunden!
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="5NSQWfn57SYRp3FKKEOCd8=_UrAOTMLJUK"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: Geliebte <madam5eliz@yandex.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 06:23:15
Message-Id: <E1iRpR9-0004yN-Ht@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 45.83.89.11
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Macy B., adult model.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.