Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alina - alinchikptenchik@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alina - alinchikptenchik@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Email received:

Hi! ;)
Wie geht es dir?
Ich froh ist glucklich dich auf den Weiten des Internets.
Die bekanntschaften in den sozialen netzen fur mich etwas neu, aber bin ich fertig es zu erproben.
Wenn du allen, so ware ich sehr froh ist ist glucklich, wenn wir begonnen haben mit dir den verkehr gefuhrt.
Ich die frau, die die genugend langen jahre gewohnt hat, fast das halbe jahrhundertfunfzig jahre.
Zur zeit mir 46 der jahre.
Ich begegnete vieles in die Leben hat gewohnt und war verheiratet.
Aber, leider, war die ehe fur mich erfolgreich nicht und jetzt blieb ich in der vollen einsamkeit.
Ich suche frei den mann, der es der lebensgefahrtin fehlt, sowie der weiblichen warme und der liebkosung.
Ich fehle auf der suche nach dem menschen, der am partner, damit zusammen zu gehen und zu erholen zu genie?en, sich fur die natur zu begeistern.
Sehr ist es schwierig, von einer als die erwachsene frau zu sein.
Du erzahlen du kannst uber mich grosser zu erkennen, wenn dir.
Wenn du dich einsam der mann und befindest suchst du der ernsten beziehungen, so warte ich auf den brief von dir.
Ich verwenden ich sende meine fotos fur dich.
Du kannst mich und sehen, du willst die fortsetzung des verkehrs mit mir. das ist meine E-mail alinchikptenchik@yandex.com ..!
Mit den herzlichen Gru?en, Alina.

/ (translation)

Hi! ;)
How are you?
I'm glad you are happy on the vastness of the internet.
The acquaintances in the social networks for me something new, but I'm ready to test it.
If you are all so happy I would be happy if we started with you.
I the woman who lived long enough, almost half century fifty years.
At present 46 years.
I encountered many things in life and was married.
But, unfortunately, marriage was not successful for me and now I remained in full solitude.
I am looking for free the man who lacks the life companion, as well as the female warm and caresses.
I am missing in search of the person who at the partner, to go together and to relax to enjoy nature.
It is very difficult to be from one than the adult woman.
You tell you can see more about me, if you.
If you are lonely the man and you are looking for serious relationships, I am waiting for the letter from you.
I use I send my photos for you.
You can see me and you want to continue the traffic with me. this is my e-mail alinchikptenchik@yandex.com ..!
With warm regards, Alina.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tim.it>
Received: from [173.212.9.178]
Message-ID: <ad33b1e2e9c2171b3c79cf9c68ad878baea03c51@tim.it>
Reply-To: Alina <ulmpt@mail.com>
Subject: Wert
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:35:00

Originating IP: 173.212.9.178
Originating ISP: Surry Telephone Membership Corporation
City: Mount Airy
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alinchikptenchik@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Email received:

Hi! ;)
Wie geht es dir?
Ich bin glucklich dich auf den Weiten des Internets.
Die bekanntschaften im Internet fur mich etwas ungewohnlich, aber bin ich zu versuchen, es zu erproben.
Noch einsam bist wenn uber dich einsam, so ware ich sehr froh ist ist glucklich, wenn wir den verkehr mit dir gefuhrt.
Ich die frau, die die genugend langen jahre gewohnt hat, fast das halbe jahrhundert50 jahre.
Zur zeit mir sechsundvierzig der jahre.
Ich begegnete vieles in die Leben sah gewohnt und war verheiratet.
Aber, unglucklicherweise, war die ehe fur mich gunstig nicht und jetzt blieb ich in der vollen einsamkeit.
Ich suche frei den mann, der es an der zweiten halfte, sowie der weiblichen warme und die sorgen.
Ich fehle auf der suche nach dem menschen, der bedurft sich des partners, damit auf die spaziergange und zu erholen zu genie?en, sich fur die natur zu begeistern.
Sehr ist es schwierig, von einer als die erwachsene frau zu sein.
Ich bin fertig, dir grosser uber mich zu erkennen, wenn dir.
Wenn du dich einsam der mann und in der suche der ernsten beziehungen, so warte ich der antwort von dir.
Ich verwenden ich sende meine fotos fur dich.
Du kannst mich und sehen, interessiere ich dich. schreib mir auf diese mail alinchikptenchik@yandex.com !!!
Mit freundlichen Gru?en, Alina.

/ (translation)

Hi! ;)
How are you?
I'm happy on the vastness of the internet.
The acquaintances on the internet are a bit unusual for me, but I'm trying to prove it.
If you are lonely, if you are lonely, then I would be very glad is happy when we have the traffic with you.
I the woman who lived long enough, almost half century 50 years.
At present forty-six years.
I encountered a lot in the life I saw and was married.
But, unfortunately, the marriage was not favorable for me and now I remained in full solitude.
I am looking for free the man who helped it at the second, as well as the female warm and caring.
I am missing in search of the person who needs the partner to enjoy on walks and to enjoy nature.
It is very difficult to be from one than the adult woman.
I'm done to see you bigger about me, if you.
If you are lonely the man and in search of serious relationships, then I wait for the answer of you.
I use I send my photos for you.
You can see me and I care about you. write me on this mail alinchikptenchik@yandex.com !!!
Sincerely, Alina.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tim.it>
Received: from [195.239.119.94]
Message-ID: <08d7613239123830aca91fb35682a8a298b16b@tim.it>
Reply-To: Alina <ntuh@mail.com>
Subject: Katzchen
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 20:28:49

Originating IP: 195.239.119.94
Originating ISP: Pvimpelcom
City: Arkhangel'sk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.