Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olga.oliwow@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olga.oliwow@gmail.com

Unread postby spankerdanker » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Olga 2.JPG
Attachments
Olga 2.JPG
She says she's from Ukraine
spankerdanker
New survivor

olga.oliwow@gmail.com

Unread postby spankerdanker » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm

More info about Olga:
olga.oliwow@gmail.com

"She" sent me an email out of the blue, not telling me how she got my email.
In the body of her last email, she calls herself "Olya," but then she signs off with "Olga." Could be a typo?
I tossed out her first email after responding to her that I thought she might be a scammer.
Her second email follows:

"Hello xxx! Very glad to see your letter, I hope that we can continue our communication,
get to know each other better. I want you to always read my letters carefully, because your opinion is important to me.
Not like when you ignore me, not answer my questions, I think that is not fair to spend a lot of time,
to write you letter, and in the answer obtain only a few lines for from you, so respect my time and my labor on the to write you letter.
And now let's talk about the good! ). I'm Olya, I'm 28 years old. I'm a student
I study at the Financial University with a degree in "Management and Financial control".
I will tell you more in detail in the next letter and tell you why I should arrive in your country in the near future.
In a relationship, I appreciate sincerity, so I just want to say that I earn money by dancing a Striptease. Please do not confuse,
I'm not a prostitute, I don't sleep with men for money. In a strip club
where I work, men can't touch girls, I only undress
topless. Dance for me is an art and I do not consider it shameful, especially since this is a temporary job, and in the future I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles and we will be able to continue our communication. I hope that you will be interested in not only
my intimate photography but also me as a person. I will be very hurt and hurt if you only need my pictures.
I do not mind such photos and will send them with great pleasure if I feel your interest in me and our communication. Please don't
hurry me with candid photos, I want to open up to you like a flower, gradually, especially since first I have to get to know you more through a letter.
   I don't know any information about you and I'd be interested to know more about you. Tell me about your country? About your city in which you live?
Please do not forget to answer my questions, it is very important to me and I will be very curious to know what you think about everything I wrote.
It is impossible to tell about my whole life in one letter, so with each letter I will write more information about myself.
Now I will finish the letter and send it to you as soon as possible, to me
I can't wait to get a new letter from you. Olga!"

The first email had 3 respectable pictures. This second email included multiple pictures, one picture was of her (this model?) exposing her right boob, all of which hints at "her" being a scammer behind these pictures.

Would appreciate it if anyone has heard from her. And by the way, even if you have heard from her, that doesn't mean she's a scammer. She made it clear in her first email to me that she was looking for a good man. and didn't say I was the only man she had written to.

What did sound suspicious was her mention of coming to my country in the near future, which requires a lot of money, which she might ask me for, which I won't send her, which will cause her to beg and beg and cry and beg...for money.

I've been through it once before with a scammer from Russia going by the name Valentina Barazdova, profiled on this website I think. Valentina would not take NO WAY, JOSE for an answer. I got dozens of emails and nudie pictures from her long after I stopped responding.

I'm wondering if this scammer is as tenacious as dear, sweet, good looking and shameless Valentina.
spankerdanker
New survivor

Re: olga.oliwow@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:23 pm

I tossed out her first email after responding to her that I thought she might be a scammer.

You should have trusted your gut, and stopped after one email. "She" is a scammer.
Stop all contact and read this, and other romance scam topics : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.