Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

merillinna@gmail.com

Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:47 am

Message received on WeDateFree:

Hello! I liked your profile. I am looking for a serious and long-term relationship. I would like to know more about you, but you are not online. Write your EmailAddress or write to me at: merillinna()gmail.c om and I will be happy to answer you, tell you more about me and send my photos.

Fake profile used:

miranda82
36 y/o female from Buffalo, USA
sales
Date of birth 1982 - November - 8
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 37 - 65

Description:
I am a kind, compassionate, witty girl. Write your EmailAddress I am looking for a serious and long-term relationship. I like to communicate with other people, but sometimes I like to spend time in silence and read books. I also have a large set of fundamental values in which I founded my life. I love animals, especially horses and cats. Family values are very important to me. I love children and greet you if you have them. If you like to walk hand in hand, enjoy a leisurely conversation with coffee or food, then I think we will become good friends or more.
Ideal match description:
In a man I value decency, intellect, kindness, honesty, sincerity, responsibility and romance. I dream to meet a loving and caring person, to create with him a strong and harmonious family based on sincere relationships, mutual assistance and mutual understanding, trust and respect.

Stolen picture received with the fake profile:

Post a reply