Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

merillinna@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

merillinna@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:47 am

Message received on WeDateFree:

Hello! I liked your profile. I am looking for a serious and long-term relationship. I would like to know more about you, but you are not online. Write your EmailAddress or write to me at: merillinna()gmail.c om and I will be happy to answer you, tell you more about me and send my photos.

Fake profile used:

miranda82
36 y/o female from Buffalo, USA
sales
Date of birth 1982 - November - 8
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 37 - 65

Description:
I am a kind, compassionate, witty girl. Write your EmailAddress I am looking for a serious and long-term relationship. I like to communicate with other people, but sometimes I like to spend time in silence and read books. I also have a large set of fundamental values in which I founded my life. I love animals, especially horses and cats. Family values are very important to me. I love children and greet you if you have them. If you like to walk hand in hand, enjoy a leisurely conversation with coffee or food, then I think we will become good friends or more.
Ideal match description:
In a man I value decency, intellect, kindness, honesty, sincerity, responsibility and romance. I dream to meet a loving and caring person, to create with him a strong and harmonious family based on sincere relationships, mutual assistance and mutual understanding, trust and respect.

Stolen picture received with the fake profile:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.