Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Yuliya.Shuv@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Yuliya.Shuv@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Email received:

Hi! ;)
Wie geht es dir?
Ich bin glucklich dich auf den Weiten des Internets.
Die bekanntschaften in den sozialen netzen fur mich etwas neu, aber bin ich fertig es zu erproben.
Wenn du allen, so ware ich sehr froh ist ist glucklich, wenn wir den verkehr mit dir gefuhrt.
Ich die frau, die die genugend langen jahre gewohnt hat, fast das halbe jahrhundert50 jahre.
Zur zeit mir der elstern sieben der jahre.
Ich begegnete vieles in die Leben hat gewohnt und war verheiratet.
Aber, unglucklicherweise, war die ehe fur mich gunstig nicht und jetzt blieb ich eine.
Ich suche einsam den mann, der es der lebensgefahrtin fehlt, sowie der weiblichen liebe und der liebkosung.
Ich fehle auf der suche nach dem menschen, der bedurft sich des partners, damit auf die spaziergange und zu erholen zu genie?en, sich fur die natur zu begeistern.
Sehr ist es schwierig, von einer im so reifen alter zu sein.
Du erzahlen du kannst uber mich grosser zu erkennen, wenn ich dich interessant bin ich interessiere.
Wenn du dich einsam der mann und befindest suchst du der ernsten beziehungen, so warte ich auf den brief von dir.
Ich ab ich befestige meine fotos fur dich.
Du kannst mich und zu verstehen, fur sich zu folgern, ob ob wenn bei dir das interesse fur mich. Schicken Sie mir eine E-Mail an diese Adresse Yuliya.Shuv@yandex.com !!!
Mit den herzlichen Gruben, Yuliya.

/ (translation)

Hi! ;)
How are you?
I'm happy on the vastness of the internet.
The acquaintances in the social networks for me something new, but I'm ready to test it.
If you are all so happy I would be happy if we could handle the traffic with you.
I the woman who lived long enough, almost half century 50 years.
At the moment me the magpie seven of years.
I encountered many things in life and was married.
But, unfortunately, marriage was not favorable for me and now I stayed one.
I am looking for lonely the man who lacks the life companion, as well as female love and caress.
I am missing in search of the person who needs the partner to enjoy on walks and to enjoy nature.
It is very difficult to be of such a mature age.
You tell you can tell more about me if I'm interesting you I care.
If you are lonely the man and you are looking for serious relationships, I am waiting for the letter from you.
I attach my photos for you.
You can understand me and to understand for yourself, if if you are of interest to me. Send me an e-mail to this address Yuliya.Shuv@yandex.com !!!
With the hearty pits, Yuliya.

Header:

Received: from [168.90.135.139]
Message-ID: <1712A4F7FC2806B5696C25987CE157FB@tim.it>
Reply-To: Yuliya <qt@mail.com>
Subject: Liebe / Love

Originating IP: 168.90.135.139
Originating ISP: Andreversom Moreira Godinho Mei
City: Sao Jose De Uba
Country of Origin: Brazil

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Tatiana A. The picture is stolen from the real owner social profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.